• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember typing a few months ago that BOTW2 got delayed because the Zelda team laughed at ‘Breath of the Darkness’ for 4 months. Now this is not an impossibility,

Two Amazon Prime jokes at once are enough for Famiboards today. I‘ll search my bed to the weekend and hope that I will not find out next week that the direct got canceled because of all the shit posts. A certain horse game knows what I‘m talking about what happens when there is to much stink.

What could they add? Metroid Prime is already perfect.

But for real, it's not like it was a game that had some untold chapter of the story or events that need expanding on.
True, but man, a Kraid fight (even if non-canon, and merely some sort of unlockable bonus) would be so cool, all these years later. The fans would love it.

It's that plus the fact that they chose not to use it for XBCDE, which Prime is said to be much closer to than the Zelda releases were. I mean, would you say it's a possibility they call it Metroid Prime Deluxe? In a "never say never" sense, sure.
Choosing to not use it for a single game isn’t really indicative of anything, especially when it’s a different developer who may have simply preferred DE over HD.

There just isn’t enough of a sample size to extract a pattern yet. I’m not necessarily saying you’re wrong, just that it’s too early to confidently say.

Quoted by: LiC
Metroid Prime: Prime Edition
Metroid Prime: Re-Primed and the boxart is just these people painting:
how-to-prime-a-wall-step-1.jpg

Choosing to not use it for a single game isn’t really indicative of anything, especially when it’s a different developer who may have simply preferred DE over HD.

There just isn’t enough of a sample size to extract a pattern yet. I’m not necessarily saying you’re wrong, just that it’s too early to confidently say.
The sample size is more than enough. People are already familiar with what the games Nintendo appends with "HD" look like, and choosing the naming scheme is important for priming (no pun intended) people's expectations. One thing nobody thinks of when they think of the "HD" Zelda titles is "ambitious."

Still, I only ever said "I don't think Nintendo will do this." Hardly a proclamation from a crystal ball.

I just caught up to Emily's post about Nintendo executives getting on forums and arguing with fans and I'm reeling lmao

I bet it will be called just ''Metroid Prime'' :)

Deluxe both undersells it and is too... colorful for it? idk
HD also undersells it and gives the appearance that its more like the zelda style remaster kind of thing
Anniversary Edition makes sense but at the same time it could make things worse if they want to remaster 2 and 3 in the future. I dont think they will wait until 2007 to remaster 3 lol.
Definitive Edition also makes sense but imo its kinda boring, i hope they dont use it lol.

Calling it just Metroid Prime works imo, it already implies this is the definitive edition of the game without the tacky title. Like RE2

Has there been any mention of Kirby Air Ride getting a remake/remaster/port/anything? It was one of the very few GC games I had and still love it to death

Quoted by: Tye
Do we think It Takes Two is the only EA game coming? Or could it be another "2K 🧡 Switch" situation where a couple of other games come as well?
A WB Games <3 Switch is more probable I think. Batman - Shadow of Mordor/War - Multiversus. All coming to Switch on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom