• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's something a Nintendo producer would say to throw us off their tracks.
you-got-me-walter-white.gif

I say we implement a mandatory test to determine who the Nintendo employees actually are. Everyone must play through Yoshi's New Island. If they die, then it's proof that they do not work for Nintendo. But if they live, they are totally a Nintendo employee.

I say we implement a mandatory test to determine who the Nintendo employees actually are. Everyone must play through Yoshi's New Island. If they die, then it's proof that they do not work for Nintendo. But if they live, they are totally a Nintendo employee.
counterpoint, in the reveal for Splatoon the directors say that Nogami is "just plain bad"

someone could, or indeed should, be bad at video games if they were Nogami

If I were Nintendo, which I'm not, I wouldn't want my cash-cow sucker customers to get MORE stuff in their cheap-ass subscription option. GB, GBC, GBA in the Expansion Pack to drive sales there thank you very much.

Direct begins.

Black screen.

This starts playing.

How do you react?

sike got you, hope you like it though xoxo

If you gonna miss this Direct live than you are fucked because you want to be there live when the title for next Zelda game is unveiled. That's something that cannot be replicated via released trailer.

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Official-Game-Trail.gif
Ya know, I get teary-eyed seeing this now, but back in the day when I first saw it I was still very cautious about Zelda finally doing what I'd been hoping for for years. It remains miraculous that they nailed open-world Zelda in such a stylish, thoroughly modern callback to the original.
If I were Nintendo, which I'm not,
Yeah right MisterSpo, that's what you want us to believe, m-hm.

We have about one eleventh of the traffic that Era does, take that how you will
That means we're a niche forum.

Thus, absolute logic dictates that Nintendo uses this forum to make decisions about niche games.

NINTENDO, MAKE A NEW WARIO LAND!!!

I refuse to believe that Nintendo reads this site

ResetEra sure, but not here

You overestimate how much ResetERA matters nowadays after the great insiders exodus, Nintendo exodus and sales-ERA exodus.

ERA lost 1/3 of its monthly viewers the weeks after Fami/IB were created.

Since we knew Nintendo read GAF (The curtain tweet and "GAF, listen up" when showing off Mega Mix on one of the Treehouse Lives as examples of this) I just assumed some of them would have made the jump to Era when everyone else moved. As for how long they stuck around is another matter. Obviously, if I was a member of Nintendo I'd, of course, continue to lurk the Smash speculation thread since that was full of brilliant and intelligent posts by BGBW. But if I was subjected to one too many anti Xenoblade Chronicles 2 posts I'd probably throw up my hands and think "forget this, I'd rather read the replies to any of Sakurai's tweets".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom