• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. There was an interview with a developer from Creatures working on Detective Pikachu 2 (how we know it is still in production) earlier this year where they mention raytracing and DLSS as current technologies that interest them.

Detective Pikachu was announced as a current Switch project so it’ll release for the current Switch; it’s mainly interesting in that RT and DLSS are leaked hardware features for the next Switch model so they would be planning to utilize them for future projects.
Oh ok so detective pikachu 2 will not have dlss or rtx

NST is a possibility. We don't know what they're up to, currently, but they are hiring.

They've provided assistance on a project every year Switch has been on the market - Snipperclips for 2017, Captain Toad for 2018, The Stretchers for 2019, Good Job for 2020, Bowser's Fury for 2021. They're pretty productive, as it is, and presumably there's some overlap in the time they worked on these different games.

I'd be surprised if it were Intelligent Systems and would say that is very unlikely. Fire Emblem will remain their major focus, with the newest entry presumably finished (and co-developed with KT) it might now be all hands on deck for their own internally-developed remake. Plus, they handle Paper Mario, and that comes every four years like clockwork.

The reason I mentioned Intysys is because in addition to FE and PM they also do random one off things here and there like Codename Steam and assisting with Super Metroid, for example. They're one of the few Nintendo affiliated companies that seems to have the bandwidth to do a lot of stuff at once. But yeah, maybe not very likely, but honestly no one in Nintendo's usual stable of developers seems likely for this.

What have i missed ? This thread moves so quick!
8WQ.gif

So when whoever approves projects has their Nintendo Software meetings is it someone suggesting remaking a game they might have a personal investment in? Do they have their own stapled together print out of Nintendo published GameCube game cover they pass around the table? Are they opening Google and typing “GameCube first party games” and using the same Giantbomb list I found last night?

Nintendo Direct ends with Breath of the Wild 2, new 2D and 3D Mario games, new Donkey Kong, Metroid Prime 4, new Fire Emblem, brand new Nintendo IP, new Monolith Soft game, Pikmin 4, new Golden Sun, but no Gamecube remasters, remakes, or ports announced at all

4hq53u.png

So here's something kind of interesting. Sakurai's YouTube Channel created a playlist called "News" today. And it includes the video talking about the channel itself and all of his creative works.
unknown.png

While it's likely just for the channel itself, it does contain his gaming resume as previously mentioned.

This playlist could potentially contain future videos that talk about new projects he is working on to make his resume more organized on his channel.

What's also interesting is the timing of this.

We're currently in Direct season rn, and I believe Kid Icarus Uprising has been speculated about as a potential remaster being worked by Bandai Namco. Which Sakurai would surely have a hand in and definitely upload that he's working on it onto his channel.

Source:

The Nintendo Direct starts, promising exciting new information about the next action game starring that stylish female character with the cool glasses and the shapely rear. Then this image comes up:

thumb-1920-179837.jpg

What's your reaction, Fami?

So here's something kind of interesting. Sakurai's YouTube Channel created a playlist called "News" today. And it includes the video talking about the channel itself and all of his creative works.
unknown.png

While it's likely just for the channel itself, it does contain his gaming resume as previously mentioned.

This playlist could potentially contain future videos that talk about new projects he is working on to make his resume more organized on his channel.

What's also interesting is the timing of this.

We're currently in Direct season rn, and I believe Kid Icarus Uprising has been speculated about as a potential remaster being worked by Bandai Namco. Which Sakurai would surely have a hand in and definitely upload that he's working on it onto his channel.

Source:

Interesting… Honestly, if the Kid Icarus: Uprising remaster actually is a thing, I kind of expect Sakurai to have some kind of involvement with it, considering that a lot of stuff is going to have to be completely reworked in order to bring the game to Switch…

It's Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop Nintendo gameloop

Ah dammit sorry I've been coding too much lately
I read this in the same cadence as Daft Punk's Around The World

All I want in the next direct is the name of BOTW 2 and maybe another confirmation of the quarter its out.

All I need.

(And maybe Xenoblade 3 DLC info, but I don't expect that)

Nintendo Direct ends with Breath of the Wild 2, new 2D and 3D Mario games, new Donkey Kong, Metroid Prime 4, new Fire Emblem, brand new Nintendo IP, new Monolith Soft game, Pikmin 4, new Golden Sun, but no Gamecube remasters, remakes, or ports announced at all

4hq53u.png
Legit would be the best blindside move Nintendo could pull. That would be legendary.

I figured out how to put a profil pic!!!!
Well done! I like it.

I really want F-Zero GX remastered.

The best part is I wasn’t a huge fan because I sucked at it.

It would just make many happy and it’s obviously a high quality racer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom