• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s called ”phantom hourglass” because

”phantom” is the fun disappearing
”hour” is for how long it takes before you put the DS down and do something else because you are bored!!!
”GL” because ”good luck” having any fun with this game!
”ass” because the game is DOODOO
playing a whole hour without a break would be insane focus for me, that must mean it's a great game

i’m gonna be a nasty little guy and say

I had a genuine glimmer of hope that Nagoshi Studio’s first game was gonna be F-Zero with Nintendo, before his recent statement about the game being violent or whatever

Y'all shouldn't ignore the Q-Games F-Zero leak.
I'm glad I finished my coffee already because that would have warrented a spittake.

That being said, sauce?

6ob91p.jpg

replace friday with thursday
I'm always amazed at the mileage you get out of this image.

you shouldn't ignore the chibi robo remaster rumors
200.gif

6ob91p.jpg

replace friday with thursday
It's possible that I took a comment someone probably made in jest when the F-Zero rumour popped up and misrepresented it.
It's possible that I did this because someone else told me about "something F-Zero" existing.
It's possible that in my mind Q-Games would be most likely to work on a remake of F-Zero X which would bring me great pleasure over another one like GX.

All of this is possible. I'm not saying that it's necessarily what happened.

Just saying that it's possible.

It's possible that I took a comment someone probably made in jest when the F-Zero rumour popped up and misrepresented it.
It's possible that I did this because someone else told me about "something F-Zero" existing.
It's possible that in my mind Q-Games would be most likely to work on a remake of F-Zero X which would bring me great pleasure over another one like GX.

All of this is possible. I'm not saying that it's necessarily what happened.

Just saying that it's possible.

Hey you have a laserpointer on your forehead ... wait ... it reads ... "Banned"?

if Dragon Quest III doesn't come out on February 10th I will do SOMEthing I haven't thought of yet, but anyone willing to bet against me will be the reciever of...something good(!?)

I feel like this thread's going surprisingly slow given we're about to hit September, we know a Direct is coming but there's surprisingly little buzz. Is it because of the lack of hints, or concrete info?

I feel like this thread's going surprisingly slow given we're about to hit September, we know a Direct is coming but there's surprisingly little buzz. Is it because of the lack of hints, or concrete info?
To me at least, not much has changed since early summer regarding things that I want to see. So it would just be repeating everything already said at least once or twice. Maybe for others it's also because they already got announcements they liked between Bayonetta, Kirby, Wave Race on NSO, Splatoon Direct etc. Not sure tho

Until we get the branding of the direct it's hard too be to excited. I would assume most don't want to be super hyped up like June only for another partner showcase with no first party announcements.

I believe most here do think a general is on the menu but until that is confirmed its best not to get too excited.

You can tell it's Direct season when F Zero, Chibi Robo and Star Fox are back on the menu.

insert Uruk-hai meme: looks like dead franchises are back on the menu, folks!*

*(changed 'boys' to 'folks' to be more inclusive)

Until we get the branding of the direct it's hard to be too excited. I would assume most don't want to be super hyped up like June only for another partner showcase with no first party announcements.

I believe most here do think a general is on the menu but until that is confirmed its best not to get too excited.
Basically this. And technically lack of info.

You can tell it's Direct season when F Zero, Chibi Robo and Star Fox are back on the menu.

insert Uruk-hai meme: looks like dead franchises are back on the menu, folks!*

*(changed 'boys' to 'folks' to be more inclusive)
don't say star fox and play with my feelings like that

are there star fox rumours

Instead of giving our money to stupid videogames, how about we all go outside and use our

giphy.gif

Who's with me? In your imagination, F-Zero, Chibi Robo, and Golden Sun will always live on...for free!

Instead of giving our money to stupid videogames, how about we all go outside and use our

giphy.gif

Who's with me? In your imagination, F-Zero, Chibi Robo, and Golden Sun will always live on...for free!
me getting into my car to go to the grocery store: ”ah, the F-Zero sequel is here”

references to star fox assets were in splatoon 3

as emily has said before (iirc) Nintendo is experimenting with the series
Oh nice!

Nintendo experimenting with Star Fox 64 again

Miyamoto: "So how's it looking?"
Dev team: "Well we came up with this"
Miyamoto: "This is just Star Fox 64 again....

....good. release it"

The best and simultaneously the worst thing about the DS Zelda games was the puzzle where you had to close the lid of your DS (I don't remember which one this was in).

Phantom Hourglass had that one island you had to draw a map for yourself, which was genuinely a great idea. The two-screen boss fights were really awesome as well.

They will flip the switch soon and all of the sudden every game has Star Fox characters and objects in it, you can even visit Corneria in Odyssey all of a sudden!?
Star Fox is a multiversial franchise now, having its own games while also patrolling in others' IPS.... which leads to Nintendo World (Nintendo Land but bigger and better)!!

Very much off-topic but I am so excited right now and need to share this with someone.

There has been a mole on my chin since I was 7 years old. I wanted so badly to get it removed as it damaged my self-esteem (it was on the larger side), but my mother advised me to wait until I was 18 so I could make an educated decision as an adult.

Eventually, I turned 18 and still wanted it removed- but was just too lazy to get it taken care of. Despite not getting it done- I still wanted it removed, eleven years later.

Then I got my shit together.

TODAY WAS THE DAY. The day I’ve been waiting for, for THIRTEEN YEARS. I’m 20 now, and I am happy to have fulfilled my seven-year-old self’s wish.

It is gone!! I know my confidence and self-esteem will be taking a major boost. I am overjoyed.

Instead of waiting for a new Wave Race, just buy a jet ski. Want a new Tony Hawk? Buy a skateboard. Eternal Darkness? Take a whole bunch of narcotics. Still waiting for a new Pikmin game? Just go outside and stomp on some anthills like the deranged person you are.

It's easy. Just do it.

In 21 minutes it'll be 5PM in Twycross, Leicestershire, home of Rare Ltd. I suppose it'll be too late for them to acknowledge GoldenEye anniversary in any capacity?

Yo Rogue Agent was actually pretty good.

I miss Nightfire, too.
Well, tastes and all, but… Rogue Agent was one of the worst game I owned on Game Cube. Like, 0/10.

Also for Alec’s sake, where’s the strawberries and this goddamn remaster / N64 port / NSO update / Xbox exclusive / Stadia Pro only playable with amiico controller Goldeneye ?

I don't understand people who get upset about "fake" leaks and rumours.

Extremely childish to not live in the reality where these games I pulled out of my ass actually exist.
see that's what I've been saying

wouldn't you rather believe in Wave Race with ray-tracing on the Nintendo Switch Advance than live in the crushing reality where Wave Race is dead and hardware is a punchline?

I don't understand people who get upset about "fake" leaks and rumours.

Extremely childish to not live in the reality where these games I pulled out of my ass actually exist.
If it’s about Goldeneye, then I’m sorry to inform you that it does exist.
You can still explore the Xbox Profile of two Rare employees who unlocked real Xbox achievements for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom