• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will say that it was in dev hell so in the end it got cancelled because it would end up releasing after Persona 6
He will say they Final Fantasy Versus XIII'ed it, where it look so long to develop the spinoff that they decided to rework the whole thing into a new numbered entry

the main thing I remember about Zippo was that he said something about the last character in the first Smash Bros. Fighters Pass being third party or something like that and then when Byleth was revealed he was like "wait is Fire Emblem first-party or third-party"

There’s no expectations for tomorrow, are there? I don’t want to get my hopes up again. Mario Kart or Pokémon info would be much appreciated.

There’s no expectations for tomorrow, are there? I don’t want to get my hopes up again. Mario Kart or Pokémon info would be much appreciated.
XC3 reviews is probably all we will get, I expect Mario Kart Wednesday if it is this week and Pokemon is expected next week due to Japanese pre-orders opening next week and TPC always gives us trailers/Pokemon Presents just before JP pre-orders open

Assuming that the former AlphaDream staff on Fantasian joined Arzest, I wouldn't say it's an impossibility...

They already worked on the giant battles for the BiS remake.

Reminder that August usually has an Indie World; that more Pokemon news before preorders open in early August is likely; that a Splatoon 3 Direct and subsequent test fires are also possible and, if they're happening, August is the time for it.

Reminder that August usually has an Indie World; that more Pokemon news before preorders open in early August is likely; that a Splatoon 3 Direct and subsequent test fires are also possible and, if they're happening, August is the time for it.
Wouldn't personally expect anything else first party wise in the realm of news or Twitter drops to happen in August in that case.

I cannot wait for BitSummit in almost two weeks!

I mean zippo leaked the new mario kart game that came out in 2021 and the new donkey Kong game from epd which is coming out soon since it went gold and other things that definitely came true.
I say we believe this leak too.
(Btw I really want a kid icarus uprising remastered that game is the goat)

yeah but Pokémon isn't nothing imo
2ajtsw.gif

Nothing matters. Because the Switch is already dead. We just don't realize it yet.

Nintendo knows this too so they cancelled the General Direct and are preparing a Funeral Direct.

Then they'll introduce the Drake:

giphy.gif

I mean zippo leaked the new mario kart game that came out in 2021 and the new donkey Kong game from epd which is coming out soon since it went gold and other things that definitely came true.
I say we believe this leak too.
(Btw I really want a kid icarus uprising remastered that game is the goat)

a9b9f18a342b5b520a36f39d51345a2f.jpg

this is the second time that what I think is obvious sarcasm/shitposting from @Kartina is perceived as serious

you are under a curse my friend

...and that curse is not having an avatar. if you're not dark cloud not having an avatar makes you seem up to 20% more gullible than avatared people

this is the second time that what I think is obvious sarcasm/shitposting from @Kartina is perceived as serious

you are under a curse my friend

...and that curse is not having an avatar. if you're not dark cloud not having an avatar makes you seem up to 20% more gullible than avatared people
Watch @Kartina go ahead and make an avatar that's just a solid color with the letter K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom