• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Nate got Nintendo so drunk at his bonfire last night that Nintendo is still passed out, unable to announce the Direct. This is all Nate's fault.

images

I was talking about the Japanese Square Enix channel which does have Live A Live content like the character trailers. That channel doesn't have the interview on it which tells me this was more likely Nintendo's decision.

I'm a huge Team Asano fan and know that Live A Live and their other titles are not Nintendo games. Nor am I using this video as indication that Nintendo wants to do more developer interviews, but it doesn't mean that they stopped doing interviews altogether.
That's cool, yeah. Whether or not it was Nintendo's idea - which I think is unlikely - it's simply not a trend at all.
@Plum @storres let's bring it back a bit
Yeah, true. It's just annoying when someone puts words into your mouth and then doesn't even acknowledge your explanations.

uh oh

yeah, if there were a Direct of any kind they would've saved this for it

I'm about ready to pack this thread up, if people are alright with that. Any Twitter announcements could be discussed in the general ST or their own announcement threads.

I'll make a strawpoll soon

That looks like a Kirby eshop game. Those get revealed in directs usually.

I’m jumping straight to conclusions and saying. No direct till September

General/Mini for this month is dead, no reason to not save this trailer for it. It'll be Pokemon and likely Mario Kart for July.

uh oh

I'm about ready to pack this thread up, if people are alright with that. Any Twitter announcements could be discussed in the general ST or their own announcement threads.

Please don't do this. Not a fucking chance.

That looks like a Kirby eshop game. Those get revealed in directs usually.

I’m jumping straight to conclusions and saying. No direct till September
yep, I feel like it's pretty obvious at this point

no event this month, whoopsie daisy!

Welp that kinda confirms we're not getting a direct anytime soon doesn't it
This is a small eShop game they don’t always get announced in Directs but probably does make it unlikely, this seems something they sometimes reserve to have small 1st party announcements between 3rd party games

Yeah I think we're getting twitter drops for the rest of the summer plus a pokemon presents in August

uh oh

I vote to keep the thread open.

Yeah, no big event until September at the absolute earliest.

Sucks, but at least we get it confirmed now.

The game itself... yeahhhh I'm never playing that lol

Here we are expecting a Direct or something, and they annouce a new small Kirby game, out of nowhere!
Never change Nintendo, we like you that way :)

wow that Kirby game… looks way too good for base switch right fellas!!!! Looks like a secret switch pro game, right!!! Right!!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom