• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Xenoblade 3 |ST| Σ Become One

Hang on... the Origin is sort of an "Ark" for restarting the world, or something like that? Is this going to be a big "Noah's Ark" connection after all this time?

Hang on... the Origin is sort of an "Ark" for restarting the world, or something like that? Is this going to be a big "Noah's Ark" connection after all this time?
oh god I didn't even make that connection 😑

Finished my first Ascension Quest, specifically
Taion's

These are the real deal. Anyone speeding through the main game missed out on some great sidequest content that is somehow building out everything else in this game.

But I progressed the Chapter 6 story to get to the next area and it triggered what I assume is the first required Ascension Quest.

@LuckyNumber69 I might've over-levelled

LHZMReA.jpg

I finally made myself finish the game. Time to read all the spoilered text I've been avoiding now.

Overall, I loved the game. There are some aspects that could have been better (the villains for one, imo) but really I enjoyed just about every minute (I'm at 115 hours). I'd say that chapter 5 through the beginning of chapter 6 is the best plotwise. There are a lot of emotionally resonant parts of the game, which honestly surprised me. I wasn't really expecting it. Looking forward to digging into the postgame, and then the wait for the DLC.

Question for people who've finished the game:
Does Bonus XP carry over to NG+? I'm near the end and am wondering if I'll lose it by not using it now.

I think I will try to beat the game today - I'm eager to see how the game ends.

will go back to finish up some more quests afterwards, because I still havnt found all ascension quests and still have some cool side quests to beat and probably some more stuff to explore.

Before focusing on side quests and finding ascension quests (I’ve barely found any), I’m most interested in exploring the last corners of Aionios that aren’t tied to quests. I just explored what I’ve been calling big dinosaur island in the sea and barely entered the high level cave in Aetia. Didn’t have much time today, but I should have a ton of time tomorrow.

I finished the game

It was a great game. The ending satisfied me, but I do wish the story had one more twist.
Im hoping the DLC story is an epilogue. I wanted just a little bit more from these characters. I missed some big sidequests, so I'll be doing them now.
When Poppi came out I jumped. And my boy Rex got the best ending lol.

It's about pacing, not length of time to beat
No I asked what I wanted to. I’m curious how long someone who felt that way spent with the game. Pacing is always effected by length of time (in game time and real time). Events can both lose and gain impact given how long they are spread apart. It also gives a rough idea how much side content could possibly be engaged with or not. Someone who rolled credits at 50 hours is going to generally have a different experience than someone who took 100. Even so, there’ll be people who love and hated it finishing it at 50 and the same for those at 100.

I completed the entire final chapter in a single run with no sidequests and I found it lacking both in terms of actual content and pacing.

The chapter starts with a fetch quest, a short cutscene, an entire dungeon where nothing happens, a final boss battle that really overstays its welcome and the ending itself leaves too much up in the air.

This was always a thing with the Xenoblade games in part with how they are designed, but outside of X which goes far beyond, I think Xenoblade 3 is going to be one of the most interesting / difficult to discuss in regards to pacing. There’s just so much room in this game for a personal experience including difficulty level, the job system and all its quirks that complicates what fights you are picking, and a sharp increase in quality for side content including hero quests and huge optional areas. This is before too you even get into things like overkill and bonus XP which can rapidly increase your level gain. All of this of course clashes and compliments with the linear story.

I’m definitely interested in how people feel about across the spectrum, those done (with the time they spent) and those still playing and when they finish. We are in the early days of discussion still given how massive this game can be. I’m not sure there will ever be a clear consensus, but from where I’m standing right now anyway that’s kind of cool.

How fast did you beat it?
I beat it in about 75ish hours. Same time I took with Xenoblade DE and less then Xenoblade 2.

Tho I admittedly rushed Xenoblade DE cuase I felt that game Had dragging pacing. Too long for its own good.

Xenoblade 2 I took a while cause i was doing a lot of blade quests.

Xenoblade 3 is better paced then both 1&2. The story you can get done in like 30-40 hours honestly in normal/easy difficulty. I did a lot of Hero quests and a decent amount of side quests before going to the final boss. Game just felt like after chapter 5, they hit the fast forward button or development issues, a fetch quest in late game was not something I was expecting honestly.

It's almost a miracle how good this game is.

I preffer Xeno 1 due to it's setting, which reminds me a lot to Grandia II in some form about the battle of two gods.

But everything else, gameplay, characters, quest design and world design is big improvement over 1 and 2, ridiculously better at some moments.

The only thing that i miss in 3 is the town design of Xeno 2 which is the best of the series by far atm.

I don't know ir gheres at least one town or city in Xdno 3 that is bigger enough to be interesting, it's in fact the same problem that FFXIII has, but at least the colonies exist.

This was always a thing with the Xenoblade games in part with how they are designed, but outside of X which goes far beyond, I think Xenoblade 3 is going to be one of the most interesting / difficult to discuss in regards to pacing. There’s just so much room in this game for a personal experience including difficulty level, the job system and all its quirks that complicates what fights you are picking, and a sharp increase in quality for side content including hero quests and huge optional areas. This is before too you even get into things like overkill and bonus XP which can rapidly increase your level gain. All of this of course clashes and compliments with the linear story.

I’m definitely interested in how people feel about across the spectrum, those done (with the time they spent) and those still playing and when they finish. We are in the early days of discussion still given how massive this game can be. I’m not sure there will ever be a clear consensus, but from where I’m standing right now anyway that’s kind of cool.
I think the bolded is where you hit the nail on the head. It's why I'm at 110 hours at just Chapter 6. Playing on hard mode with all this side content? Crazy fun and super fulfilling for me.

While it's easy to be overleveled for the main story, some of these sidequests and the enemies/bosses you encounter still got hands lol. Pacing has been pretty good for me personally as well.

Maybe by Chapter 7 that could change with advancing to the next areas but I honestly think the ride will still be worthwhile.

If you’re fine with 6 you should be fine with 7 imo
...do people not like Chapter 6? It felt like a pretty natural Chapter, similar to 3 or 4 in terms of what happens. Although it's definitely shorter than I expected.

I loved the snowy area and finally getting to go above Aetia, that was great. Mio's Ascension Quest was good and I liked getting some backstory for her, plus finally getting the last few Heroes.

Cloudkeep was smaller than I thought it might be, but it was very pretty, and I enjoyed the conclusion of the arcs for Joran and D quite a bit, I think they pulled that off well. Nia was great too, I loved the little bits here and there about her obviously trying to seem "queenly" while also being, well, Nia, lol.

I guess my only compaint about things is that it's been kind of predictable at least in terms of map flow: You go around the whole world in a circle, end up back at the beginning, and then do a few things to unlock the final area inside the vortex in the middle. Which is kind of obvious, IMO. There wasn't really any big moment that I wasn't expecting that really shook things up, like the Fallen Arm or Mechonis Core in XC1, or falling into the Land of Morytha in XC2.

...do people not like Chapter 6? It felt like a pretty natural Chapter, similar to 3 or 4 in terms of what happens. Although it's definitely shorter than I expected.

I loved the snowy area and finally getting to go above Aetia, that was great. Mio's Ascension Quest was good and I liked getting some backstory for her, plus finally getting the last few Heroes.

Cloudkeep was smaller than I thought it might be, but it was very pretty, and I enjoyed the conclusion of the arcs for Joran and D quite a bit, I think they pulled that off well. Nia was great too, I loved the little bits here and there about her obviously trying to seem "queenly" while also being, well, Nia, lol.

I guess my only compaint about things is that it's been kind of predictable at least in terms of map flow: You go around the whole world in a circle, end up back at the beginning, and then do a few things to unlock the final area inside the vortex in the middle. Which is kind of obvious, IMO. There wasn't really any big moment that I wasn't expecting that really shook things up, like the Fallen Arm or Mechonis Core in XC1, or falling into the Land of Morytha in XC2.
Agree on aaallllllllll the above

Im meaning storywise. I’ve seen lots of people think the story kind of gets too vague in terms of explaining origin and everything around it, as wel as too many in-your-face philosophical musings, and gets preachy with its themes.

compared to earlier which were more intimate character moments between the party and the urgency of getting to Swordmarch before Mio’s clock runs out.

Also I think people think Mio’s and Noah’s ascensions (part of the main story) felt rushed

All fair criticisms imo, though I wasn’t too bothered by it.

Im meaning storywise. I’ve seen lots of people think the story kind of gets too vague in terms of explaining origin and everything around it, as wel as too many in-your-face philosophical musings, and gets preachy with its themes.

compared to earlier which were more intimate character moments between the party and the urgency of getting to Swordmarch before Mio’s clock runs out.

Also I think people think Mio’s and Noah’s ascensions (part of the main story) felt rushed

All fair criticisms imo, though I wasn’t too bothered by it.
Ah, well at least for me, the end of a Xenoblade game going a bit off the rails away from character moments and moving more into
philosophy and musings and crazy reveals that are kind of vague is just Xenoblade.text, lol. I was expecting that, although I guess I'll see how Chapter 7 goes for me personally

I for one
thought Mio's ascension quest was absolute nonsense

That one genuinely felt a quick rewrite to have another hero join the party.

In fact I’d be extremely curious to see how the script evolved during development because I am suspecting everything post chapter 6 got major reshuffles to keep the budget in check.

Mio's side story really didn't work for me. Bringing back a bunch of dead characters felt cheap. I know there's the cycles of rebirth, but bringing in a plot device where they can put people into an Emeralda machine for instant adulthood and be right back to where they were before death was cheap. The game even goes to lengths to make sure we know people retain some memories and feelings toward others when they are reborn.

The trailers and early game build up themes about the preciousness of life and then the rest of the game won't stop cheapening that and making the "only 10 years to live" thing feel meaningless.

And Miyabi didn't even get reborn but just happened to survive the purple gas and is fine despite her death being Mio's whole backstory. That in isolation wouldn't bother me, but everything altogether made me realize the game was rather toothless by this chapter.

Then when you get to Cloudkeep, I agree with a sentiment I've seen around here that D's flashback doesn't add much. Just a random glimpse of who he was right before death and it's mostly just a big Mumkhar reference.

And then you've got to admit, compared to Valak and Tantal, this is the most disappointing snow area in a Xenoblade. It's more like an outdoor dungeon.

What I did like about that chapter was Cloudkeep felt appropriately magical. Nia coming out of a KOS-MOS pod was hilarious and I loved hearing Drifting Soul again. The Joran stuff was good and I liked it a lot more than most people did.

But overall, this is where the story was running out of steam for me. The character interactions were lessening (remember when everyone said they didn't mind losing Heart-to-Hearts because they were integrated into the story? That doesn't last), and Mio's clock issue being resolved took some tension out

This is by far the best Xenoblade game and it’s not even close. I’ve never had this much fun exploring the world and doing side activites. Previous game‘s “world” often feel more like set dressing rather than something you actively engaged in. This is the first Monolith game that is genuinely fun to play rather than you waiting for the reward “cutscene” after just mainlining the story. This is undoubtedly one of the best switch games if not THE best.
  • Filling the world with heroes is like the best thing they could have done. I knew that it was going to be good even before the game was out. It didn’t disappoint. I like the writing and the stories. The heroes are so good. Repurposing field skills to them is a fantastic idea because not only that you‘re encouraged to explore, but it rewards you their stories (which enrich the world even more), extra combat options and even more ways to explore. That’s a great incentive tied the overall system that impact exploration very positively unlike the field systems in XC2. You‘re basically unlocking more ways to explore the world through exploring the world. Genius. No more crappy field skills tied to RNG blocking your paths.
  • Combat is never boring. All thanks to the classes and oroborus. I don’t really enjoy XC1 combat to be honest. XC2 combat has a nice flow that peaked too late in the game. XC3 is just right and the customization outclass the other games in every way. One thing I miss though is the QTEs. Bring them back! Watching animation plays over and over again isn’t exactly exciting.
  • Making tangible collectibles is another genius thing they did. Having them look like actual things is great. Orbs in XC1 were ok. It wasn‘t very exciting. It‘s literally just orbs. Collectible in XC2 was a crime that should never be done again. Having to sit down and sometimes wait for those field skills to pop up was very bad. They clearly knew that. Thank the lord. The ether and husks are all neat. I do like that. I think the next step is make more integrated environmental collectables. I want fruits on tree and see them disappear when you pick them. Although, I don’t know. Xenoblade collectibles is weird in that it functions more like a platformer collectibles (Mario coins). I love how the collectibles actually lead you to certain places. I love that. This is the most gamy part of Xenoblade compared to other open world games. Having to press A or a button to pick or perform an action might disrupt the flow of the game. Hmmm.
  • Never make disconnected world ever again Monolith. XC3 world in my opinion is…magnificent. It’s very well designed mechanically and artistically. Metroidvania like in 3D. They have learned a lot from BOTW. Making beautiful clear horizon line and vistas. Extremely important artistically. XC2 often feels like cute little ornate decorations than an actual world. (I notice this mistake often in Western open world games as well. Horizon Zero West being the worst one. The game feels cramped and small despite it being open world). The lack of clear horizon line and no point of interest contribute to that feeling. The world tree seen a far from the titans were the right idea. That’s actually good but it needed way more than that. Other titans silhouettes would have made it better. The cloud sea should have been a different color to create hard separation line between the sky and sea even if it’s just clouds. Having them meshed like that actually makes the world feels more closed in than expansive. XC3 world corrected all of these problems by having visible landmarks basically everywhere you look. XC1 world is actually better than XC2 but I think 3 has them both beat.
  • Music is definitely on the ambient side which I prefer. Exploring the world is actually way more enjoyable because of that. XC2 area themes are good as a standalone. It’s actually loud and annoying within the game after playing long hours.
  • Story. I love it. I love it. I love it. By far the most emotional, impactful story Nintendo has ever made. Period. Period. Could the Zelda team? No? Mario? Splatoon? Nintendo EPD? absolutely not. They do not have capacity to do something like this it’s tru it’s tru. There are scenes in this game that are mind blowing imo. The theme its exploring and the way it’s presented is very unique. There‘s a particular scene that would have been “funny”, “awkward”, or “weird” in any other game but not here. They did that so well. It’s warm and extremely sad when you think about it, but it also makes you feel grateful to be alive and to be what you are. All sorts of emotion wow. You will NOT find those scenes in any other rpgs or even games. The premise of this game and the themes it’s exploring made those scenes possible. And I can’t remember the last time I cried at a game. I cried several times at different points in this game. I’ve never cried this much at a game. I think Telltale Walking Dead season 1 made me cry, but I wasn’t sobbing like this game. I didn’t cry at any other Xenoblade games if you’re asking. I got really misty eyed tho. I played 2 in Japanese after hearing Rex’s scream. That was the best decision I’ve made I think because all the emotional moments hit but I wasn’t out right crying. I did watch the game again in English. I would have been laughing chile if I played that in English first.
  • UI and Map is night and day compared to the old games esp XC2. That was a nightmare. The menu was slow and fade to black before appearing. Like what were they thinking. XC3 having a quick transparent overlay like that is really a huge improvement.
I find the story, the characters, music, the world to be absolutely phenomenal. This is a game for me.

XC3 feels like a complete polish well made package. That I would absolutely recommend to anyone new or interested in the series to play FIRST. It’s XC3 > XC2 > XC1 > Torna > Future Connected.
I couldn’t even finish XC1. I watched it. Same with future connected. I watched all of FC didn‘t even touch it 💀. I played Torna also didn‘t finish. The forced side quests 🪦.
I have a few minor nitpicks. The writing specifically some of the cutscenes dialogue. I don’t know what happened here. I’m not sure if it is the localization‘s fault or something else. The story is fantastic and the theme it tackles is just wonderful, but I sometimes find the dialogue cold and strange. There are times that I feel like I’m being preach to by the writer rather than what character genuinely feels in that moment of conversation. It’s like they’re regurgitating lines from a book. Character at times sounds like philosophy 101 mouthpieces not a real person. I feel like the writer is saying those words to me rather than what the characters are actually saying. Oddly enough, conversations in XC2 feels more natural and flow better despite the off sync lips and tone of what’s happening on screen. XC2 weakness is mainly Rex’s screams and some off tone moments. General dialogue is actually great. When charcters start philosophizing in XC2, it feels like the characters themselves are realizing and discovering the world or whatever unlike XC3 which at times feels more like the writers are saying it. I literally went back and watched the cutscenes in those games just to make sure. It just reaffirmed my thoughts. XC3 conversations feel muted both in delivery and in writing. Eunie had her moments but most of the cast dialogue is flat. After writing this down and watching a few more cutscenes, I suddenly know why. In XC2, every single party member talks differently. They literally have a different speech pattern? Dialect? Zeke saying chum, Rex with the Savalger code, Dromach ”my lady”, Poppi robotic pattern and “masterpon”, Nia swearing very heavy welsh, etc. In XC3, every party member has the exact same dialogue pattern except for Eunie and maybe Sena with the valley girl accent and some interesting lines like “MEGA suspicious”. I wish they added more of that honestly. It can be cringed, but it adds a flair to the dialogue. The fact is, they all have different accents just like XC2, but the words itself doesn’t reflect their personality enough. Almost every dialogue lines in three could be said by any of the cast. Lanz could be saying Mio lines and it wouldn’t make a difference. It lacks a distinct flavor in the actual writing. The performances are great imo but the lines are often generic with no personality attached to them. This becomes very apparent at the end of the game when they give their little speeches. It sounds like one person saying it despite there being six people 💀. This is why I find N and M performance better than Mio and Noah.Their performances are just *chef kiss. The writing there gives them more of a bite. With that said, the heroes are actually so good and the writing is full of personality. Ashera, Ghondor, Juniper, Zeon, Ethel, Teach, Alexanderia, etc are all so distinct. So I don’t know what’s going on there?

Last edited:
Mio's side story really didn't work for me. Bringing back a bunch of dead characters felt cheap. I know there's the cycles of rebirth, but bringing in a plot device where they can put people into an Emeralda machine for instant adulthood and be right back to where they were before death was cheap. The game even goes to lengths to make sure we know people retain some memories and feelings toward others when they are reborn.

The trailers and early game build up themes about the preciousness of life and then the rest of the game won't stop cheapening that and making the "only 10 years to live" thing feel meaningless.

And Miyabi didn't even get reborn but just happened to survive the purple gas and is fine despite her death being Mio's whole backstory. That in isolation wouldn't bother me, but everything altogether made me realize the game was rather toothless by this chapter.

Then when you get to Cloudkeep, I agree with a sentiment I've seen around here that D's flashback doesn't add much. Just a random glimpse of who he was right before death and it's mostly just a big Mumkhar reference.

And then you've got to admit, compared to Valak and Tantal, this is the most disappointing snow area in a Xenoblade. It's more like an outdoor dungeon.

What I did like about that chapter was Cloudkeep felt appropriately magical. Nia coming out of a KOS-MOS pod was hilarious and I loved hearing Drifting Soul again. The Joran stuff was good and I liked it a lot more than most people did.

But overall, this is where the story was running out of steam for me. The character interactions were lessening (remember when everyone said they didn't mind losing Heart-to-Hearts because they were integrated into the story? That doesn't last), and Mio's clock issue being resolved took some tension out
Yeah, I can get that, and that's what I meant about it being a bit too convenient. Especially the 'instant adulthood' pod, but I'm willing to chalk that up to Consuls having access to magical tech nonsense. And I guess I was partially prepared for it, since I knew from the Hero character outlines in the game that we'd be getting Cammuravi as a Hero, despite him being dead, so I knew they were going to pull something or other kind of like this. And to me, it was kind of offset by them having no memories, or only vague feelings, from their previous forms.

It probably would have worked better for me, though, if they treated them more like they were effectively 'zombies': If Consul Y was essentially just using crazy mad science tech to essentially make his own army of mindless killing machines from the force-aged bodies of the best warriors, or something. And getting Cammuravi on your team as more of a zombie who is incapable of talking or doing much other than fighting would have been an interesting angle.

But still, overall it didn't bother me too much and I was willing to hand-wave it.

• Never make disconnected world ever again Monolith. XC3 world in my opinion is…magnificent. It’s very well designed mechanically and artistically. Metroidvania like in 3D. They have learned a lot from BOTW. Making beautiful clear horizon line and vistas. Extremely important artistically. XC2 often feels like cute little ornate decorations than an actual world. (I notice this mistake often in Western open world games as well. Horizon Zero West being the worst one. The game feels cramped and small despite it being open world). The lack of clear horizon line and no point of interest contribute to that feeling. The world tree seen a far from the titans were the right idea. That’s actually good but it needed way more than that. Other titans silhouettes would have made it better. The cloud sea should have been a different color to create hard separation line between the sky and sea even if it’s just clouds. Having them meshed like that actually makes the world feels more closed in than expansive. XC3 world corrected all of these problems having visible landmark basically everywhere yo

Long before the first trailers of 3, the one thing I wished for 2 was that it had a boat that would have enabled me to traverse the cloud sea. And I have to wonder if they might have originally planned to have one, only to scrap it for a variety of reasons. And maybe that's why we got a boat in 3.

Long before the first trailers of 3, the one thing I wished for 2 was that it had a boat that would have enabled me to traverse the cloud sea. And I have to wonder if they might have originally planned to have one, only to scrap it for a variety of reasons. And maybe that's why we got a boat in 3.

I think originally that was the plan but they cut that because it added nothing to the experience, but I may misremember.

Which part? There are a few things about it that are... well, kind of convenient, but overall I liked it
The way those dead characters came back to life, but also got to come back the same age that they were when they died, along with all their memories, was cheap and bent the "rules" of the world too far for the convenience of getting a new Hero for my liking.

I dislike when a game bends or breaks its own logic, especially for the sake of what is supposed to be a surprising or emotional moment. It just fell flat for me.

I had the whole weekend and still didn't finish chapter 7 lol. Seems I got the majority of the side quests done though.

Some chapter 7 spoiler thoughts:
Damn N is a strong boss. Granted, I intentionally didn't use chain attack in both fights that might make it too easy and my party was unoptimized, but I am overleveled by 10 levels and he still almost wrecked my crew. What an awesome fight.

Finally moving in to the last dungeon. still have to say the party can be cruel at some points

Lanz Hero Quest
Kids "what are we going to do now?? WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE???"
Lanz "That your problem litle shit! Go and find it and its not my issue now MAYBE you can survive this shitty world if you go to colony 4....
See that Noah, that could be us, thank the flame we found Vhandam that explains us there was more than fighing in the life. Hope the little shits can make it"

Segiri Quest
Sena "what if they live in a fucking jail??"
Everyone "yeah, sure, goog idea"
And then you visit the jail and of course the kids are scared.

Finally moving in to the last dungeon. still have to say the party can be cruel at some points

Lanz Hero Quest
Kids "what are we going to do now?? WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE???"
Lanz "That your problem litle shit! Go and find it and its not my issue now MAYBE you can survive this shitty world if you go to colony 4....
See that Noah, that could be us, thank the flame we found Vhandam that explains us there was more than fighing in the life. Hope the little shits can make it"

Segiri Quest
Sena "what if they live in a fucking jail??"
Everyone "yeah, sure, goog idea"
And then you visit the jail and of course the kids are scared.
The thing about the jail isn't that far from reality:

Converting jail space into homeless shelters is a debate that's been going on in real life. Opposition to the idea has been that it would draw a negative connotation between homelessness and criminality and have bad optics. Then on the other hand, if people are serious about putting an end to corrupt systems that encourage mass incarcerations, we end up with a lot of useless buildings that for practicality's sake need to be converted into something.

I thought it was really interesting that the idea/debate came up in this game of all things. The idea in this context is fairly reasonable. Agnus has no more need to incarcerate the Lost Numbers and exploit their labor so the prison becomes useless and it serves as a quick solution to house displaced people. But they really should've put thought into renovating it from the get-go and not as an afterthought when they realize the kids are scarred.

While this maybe wasn’t the best quest for Sena herself, it finally gave Ghondor some good moments. I was all set to say that I’m starting to find Ghondor’s bit irritating and her voice grates on me at times, but the finale of this quest helped with that. And Shania, too. I don’t know how they could have done it, but if they had somehow worked this backstory and scenes into the main plot before the Shania betrayal in Chapter 5, I think that whole scene would have played better for me.

The thing about the jail isn't that far from reality:

Converting jail space into homeless shelters is a debate that's been going on in real life. Opposition to the idea has been that it would draw a negative connotation between homelessness and criminality and have bad optics. Then on the other hand, if people are serious about putting an end to corrupt systems that encourage mass incarcerations, we end up with a lot of useless buildings that for practicality's sake need to be converted into something.

I thought it was really interesting that the idea/debate came up in this game of all things. The idea in this context is fairly reasonable. Agnus has no more need to incarcerate the Lost Numbers and exploit their labor so the prison becomes useless and it serves as a quick solution to house displaced people. But they really should've put thought into renovating it from the get-go and not as an afterthought when they realize the kids are scarred.
Oh yeah, renovating spaces like that is a great idea , the thing is

there are way better places for the kids than the goddam castle jail. Like if they wanted to experience not being soldier there are better options like Fiona's Colony or even they could use the remains of COlony Omega or Colony 5

Nevermind, at the beginning of chapter 5

Just arrived to The City, biggest city in the entire Xeno franchise along with X, so there's one concern gone like the wind.

Also i'm in love of the writing of this game, best of all 4 entries in the series BY FAR.

At least i can understand what's happening, it's more simple but effective, a good example that "less is more", of course it has it's japanese writing tropes that are ridiculous and embarrasing, but it's far better than Xeno 1 and 2, those were a clusterfuck in the writing department, specially 2, i didn't understand what was happening in the entire game!

Back
Top Bottom