• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Pre-Release Pikmin 4 — Pre-release Discussion (UPDATE: "Your First Expedition with Pikmin" trailer, see threadmarks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gofjrnfkgifhebdifhdbrnfifjrjdicijrjejdicjfjrnfjcjdnrjfjfjjrjfjcjfjrnfjcjfjejjrfjcjjfjendjcjfjdjrnfnfjfifjdjfnfcirjenfjfienfjcjejfjfifjrncjcjrnfjjvjrjfjfjrjcjfjrnfncjfjndjc

raptor-jesus.gif

LITERALLY how I felt hearing the news!

massive
the tiny detail Miyamoto shared about the camera perspective and simpler or "more focused" gameplay was odd. obviously it's too soon to really get a sense of it but my gut reaction to that is that it's continuing in the direction I didn't love from 3 Deluxe—still very psyched regardless

They cut out a scene.

Miyamoto: “if you worthless pieces of meat do not play Pikmin Bloom, I will delay this game and forcibly put Chris Pratt in all Nintendo games as leading voice actor”

Shocked me.

Looked really good, I'll predict I'll finally be a pikmin fan by the time it comes out. Happy for all of you that have waited so long

Good grief the Pikmin Bloom section before this felt like an ultimate troll lol.

Not the biggest fan of this series but happy for fans it's getting a fourth game. Not that there was much doubt with Miyamoto pushing for it, but hey, it puts everyone's mind at rest

Did Miyamoto really just go up there and talk about Pikmin Bloom for a couple minutes? Guess no one could tell him no

At least Pikmin 4 is finally acknowledged, even if no footage

I can't believe this happened today, September 13th 2022. I can't believe. This happened. PIKMIN 4. Like it happened. Every single fucking Direct since Switch era it was like "pikmin 4" but as a joke. Absolutely beautiful, even with no footage. And by the way, the talking about Bloom was absolutely garbage, Miyamoto wanted to popularize the game more because a lot of people are watching Direct but still, especially since they were always like "mobile stuff is not presented in Directs".

The game looks suspiciously too good for the Switch and they're holding off to show ANY gameplay despite it being scheduled for next year?

Hmmmm.
I disagree, it looks about how I expected a Pikmin made specifically for the Switch near the end of the console's life to look.

Super excited! Even with a blip of footage, just knowing this exists was my favorite announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom