• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST4 Jan. 2022| Resurrections

The next Switch model will be called...

• Nintendo Switch 2

Votes: 40 23.5%
  • Nintendo Switch Pro

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nintendo Switch 4k

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Nintendo Switch U

• Nintendo Switch +

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nintendo Switch Max

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nintendo Switch Up

• New Nintendo Switch

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Nintendo Switch Advance

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Super Nintendo Switch

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • Nintendo Switch Super

• Nintendo Switchxty Four

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Nintendo Switchcube

• Nintendo Swiitch

• Nintendo Change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Modify

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Adjust

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Nintendo Wii U 2

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Switch Plus

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the NES controller thing @bellydrum

I’m having a real weird moment of clarity seeing the new Switch with the NES stick-on controllers

clarity on what is unclear

thank you

First I'm going to go out of my house and learn all the moves. Then I'm going to go to Mumbo's Mountain and get everything and then unlock Treasure Trove Cove. Then I'm going to go to Treasure trove cove and get everhthing. Then I'm going to backtrack to the picture for Clanker's Cavern and then unlock that. I'll also unlock the first two cauldrons. Then I'll do Clanker's Cavern. Gloop, I need you. After that I'll unlock the note door that leads to Bubblegloop Swamp's painting and do Bubblegloop Swamp. Then I'm going t

Welp Banjo and Majora just made me pull the trigger. Now I won't have to worry about recurring bills for a year at least. Hopefully Goldeneye soon.

@Common Knowledge yup reflection is fized

Damn, beaten by minutes. But here's my own screenshot anyway:
VXQr7zD.jpg

Fuck it, I just pulled trig right now on NSO Expansion Pack. These games mean so, so much to me. I might not play them right away, but I have a two week vacation planned for May, and playing my childhood favorites portably while watching the sun rise in the Outer Banks sounds like paradise.

@Skittzo I'm striking while the iron is hot, fresh off the Majora's Mask NSO announcement, to post my (very relevant) favorite piece of gaming merch - my collector's edition Majora's Mask statue!

The build quality is insanely detailed, and there's even an ominous-as-hell "glow in the dark" mode.

So let me get this straight

@Suswave and @Derachi both live in the same geographic area

Both of them are celebrating anniversaries today

That's it. My official head canon is that this actually a single couple using online pseudonyms on the same forum, not realizing the other is also doing so

Just so we're clear, I know this is not true (hell Derachi has revealed his real first name) and I am not shipping real people as that is a weird thing to do. Happy (separate) anniversary to you both!

My daughter asked me why Yoshi's butt is so red and that sparked a debate between my wife and I about whether it's a shell or a saddle on his back and google was not at all helpful because it essentially said that it's both.

You're really moving! That's probably the worst level in the game (unless it's Rusty Bucket), but both are still perfectly good levels. There really aren't any bad ones in the game.
I feel like I struggle to figure out whether Rusty Bucket is a bad level or just a very tough one lol. I still think there's enough creativity in there to win me over.

Stuff like Click Clock Wood, Treasure Trove Cove, Freezeezy Peak, and Mad Monster Mansion is just next level. Then Gobi's Desert and the Swamp level are still great imo. The batting average for memorable levels in Banjo is staggeringly high.

That's it. My official head canon is that this actually a single couple using online pseudonyms on the same forum, not realizing the other is also doing so

Just so we're clear, I know this is not true (hell Derachi has revealed his real first name) and I am not shipping real people as that is a weird thing to do. Happy (separate) anniversary to you both!
Funnily enough, I've been on a forum where something similar to this actually occurred 0.0

So Majoras Mask is totally shadow-dropping during the February Direct, right?
Depends, have all the N64 games dropped around the same time of the month? Because if they are, I doubt it considering the Direct will probably be in the first half of Feb

My daughter asked me why Yoshi's butt is so red and that sparked a debate between my wife and I about whether it's a shell or a saddle on his back and google was not at all helpful because it essentially said that it's both.
It’s a shell that functions as a saddle!

damn dropping bombs on this random Thursday

also me & my partner’s anniversary!
Wait

It’s also me & MY partner’s anniversary today!!
According to Fami-Law there can only be one couples anniversary per day so you two and your respective SOs are going to have to battle it out in our official death arena for the honor of claiming this day.

Congrats to both of you and your partners.

well we never said it WASN’T true

Uhh, late to the party, but Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker is good!

I played the demo and it didn't seem like there was much there, but Nintendo packed a lot more gameplay variety in there than I had guessed. It's also very breezy if you're not going for 100% so despite just starting yesterday, seems like I'll wrap up the game before the trial period ends.
Dammit. I won't finish in time. I have about a most of episode 3 to go. It doesn't feel like enough game to pay 45 bucks for, but on the other hand, I do want to finish the dang thing.

You got me Nintendo. You got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom