• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST4 Jan. 2022| Resurrections

The next Switch model will be called...

• Nintendo Switch 2

Votes: 40 23.5%
  • Nintendo Switch Pro

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nintendo Switch 4k

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Nintendo Switch U

• Nintendo Switch +

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nintendo Switch Max

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nintendo Switch Up

• New Nintendo Switch

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Nintendo Switch Advance

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Super Nintendo Switch

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • Nintendo Switch Super

• Nintendo Switchxty Four

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Nintendo Switchcube

• Nintendo Swiitch

• Nintendo Change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Modify

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Adjust

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Nintendo Wii U 2

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Switch Plus

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh of course, thank you

1-up is too though, right? I'm not sure about it
1-Up is in Tokyo if I'm not mistaken.

Internet says yes

Edit: my brain read magical Kyoto for some reason; Intelligent Systems is in Kyoto. 1-Up is in Tokyo though.

Monster Hunter X Universal Studios Japan

Those cowards would never do a MHxUniversal Jurassic Park crossover

Chris Pratt Jeff Goldblum layered armour or bust.

so what studios are in the magical tokyo building? epd 8, hal, gamefreak, and 1-up?

All of the ones you mentioned plus apparently they have a PTD (Platform Technology Development) office in Tokyo as well which is now also situated in the same building.

I'm doing a survey about the demographic of Nintendo enthusiasts. Please react to this post if you are both smart AND attractive. Spoiler alert: That's all of you. 😳
header.jpg

I wish I could reply to that post, but I am not attractive. I still remember the day when I told my crush in HS how I felt and she laughed in my face, left, then came back with her friends who also laughed. Ever since then I've been going through life knowing I'm ugly and that's alright.

I wish I could reply to that post, but I am not attractive. I still remember the day when I told my crush in HS how I felt and she laughed in my face, left, then came back with her friends who also laughed. Ever since then I've been going through life knowing I'm ugly and that's alright.
I think the correct lesson there was that your crush and her friends were horrible people

Ever since then you should instead just know that your crush was a cruel person.

I still remember the day when I told my crush in HS how I felt and she laughed in my face, left, then came back with her friends who also laughed.
Hey! Me too, but in college! After I asked her out she started walking away backwards while speaking very loudly about how she's dating so many other people already that she just couldn't fit me into her schedule. That I was such a nice guy but oh man she just wouldn't be able to find the time because of aaalllll the other guys.

And then she and her friends started laughing.

Anyway hell yeah brother * high five *

I think the correct lesson there was that your crush and her friends were horrible people
Ever since then you should instead just know that your crush was a cruel person.
Thanks you two, this was several years ago so I had time to process and get over it. However there are those times when the memory just worms its way back in and I think, "damn, why the hell did this come back."
this is the most based way to live

somebody had to be, y'know
Yeah, nowadays I try to walk with confidence and my head high because if I have to live with this visage my whole life I see no reason to hide it.

Yeah, nowadays I try to walk with confidence and my head high because if I have to live with this visage my whole life I see no reason to hide it.
Just do what I do: grow your hair out long and luscious (because it's the one thing we can control and change) and whenever anyone gives you shit about your appearance give it a sassy flip like they're just jealous
hair-adam.gif

(gif is not me but close enough goddamn)

Just do what I do: grow your hair out long and luscious (because it's the one thing we can control and change) and whenever anyone gives you shit about your appearance give it a sassy flip like they're just jealous
hair-adam.gif

Speak for yourself, I lost my hair in my early 20s.

I still give a sassy flip every now and then though, they don't know my hair is just invisible.

hair-adam.gif

Funny enough I did grow my hair out when the pandemic began. It was so nice feeling the breeze in my hair and it also kept my head warm when my state had that big freeze last February and the power went out for a week. Unfortunately I cut it earlier this year because it got too thick to brush, the Texas heat was getting to me, and my glasses kept getting caught in it.

Edit: I mean I cut it in June last year, my mind is still occasionally stuck in 2021.

I vividly remember going to Sears very early one morning because there were reports that they were selling the DS Lite (aka the greatest dedicated handheld console ever made) days early.

And yes, they did sell me one early.

Bro 💔

That was always my irrational fear but damn people being that uncaringly cruel ain't right. A shit lesson to learn but you definitely dodged a bullet.

I only started growing my beard out after a fallout with a friend involving my complicated romantic feelings for her. We've since reconciled and I still kept the beard (but nowhere near as long as I let it grow before), but I think that's a secret best to take to the grave. Not as though I can grow my hair out anyways when my baldspot on the top of my skull is the size of my hand lol

Most Famiboard members became Nintendo fans not because of their videogames but because of the Ultra Hand and excellent service at their love hotels.

I remember how (relatively) old the demographics of ResetEra were, there was a poll called “What was your first console?” and NES was the top answer. And I’m pretty sure the Atari 2600 was in the top 3.

My most toxic gaming trait is that I put new games aside to quickly "dabble" in old games and then just end up replaying them.

Is it morally and ethically wrong to be a member of Team February? In this post, I will finally provide a definitive answer to a question that has been stumping scientists for millions of years.

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom