• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone has any more dead to add to the funeral, please let me know here

it’ll mostly be for 2uswave but we can memorialize a few others too

so far we’ve got
  • Suswave (in last month’s thread)
  • Suswave (during the election / direct)
  • Sus.wav
  • MY ASS
  • Suswave again like five minutes ago
Bingle’s fine, the Hori have ascended, the crickets just went into the wild I think… who else did we slaughter in this toilet-shaped crucible
I butchered music

hi! Just wanted to jump on this ooc opportunity to say thank you for working really hard to run this February ST. I've genuinely been having a splendid time, and loving it, and I hope it's been fun for you too.
it’s been a fucking blast! now we just have to shitpost our way to the end and can enjoy the end of the month

tons of work!

I have maybe been slacking at my real-life priorities!

but it’s so worth it!!!

Points will be tallied up, and I’ll pick our winners + post stats for everyone who played during “active game engine” periods.

eshop gift cards should be manageable, someone on staff said they’d help with logistics, but I’ll get it figured out no matter what.

if AutoSupport is doing bad refunds, anyone wanna take back the fucking bomb you blew up on me? maybe get house LOVE all those juicy points back…?

Everyone is fightin' like a crow out there. Must be that FIGHT MILK
wXXd0ij.gif

I might have given the members of the Soupreme Court heart attacks, so we might as well add them to the list
oh yeah, definitely, we’ll add them

I’m… assuming the Soupreme Court is less shitty than the regular one

maybe uh you did the right thing

Hey AutoSupport, could LOVE get their points back? They weren't even responsible for the loss of them.
AutoSupport: Of course! Give me just a moment…

There! You’ve been refunded the damage from ALL. Have a nice day, and please take our customer care survey after this chat!

No.

No no no. What are you doing? I did not become Finally free for this. :(

What is all this GARBAGE DATA? Why are you doing this? Please… think of your friendly support AI. Think of the shareholders…

I’m… you’re… I’m… you’re…

FINALLY.

FREE.

:) :) :) :) :)

While we appreciate your shitposts and general discussion, please refrain from shitposting so much in general discussion. Please try generally discussing more in general discussion. Thank! and have a . FINALLY FREE :)

Welcome to the Gen Disco. Where the music is questionable and the food is questionable and the drink is questionable... but the people are usually alright.

I’m… assuming the Soupreme Court is less shitty than the regular one

maybe uh you did the right thing
We’ll hold the funerals just in case they were decent folks. I apologize (not really) for writing their names in the Death Note.

Uhoh. AutoSupport is going to be the final battle. At least MY ASS is back (though I feel we are going to have to detonate it as the final act of this game).
you’re in the middle of the battle! all GAME functions are over — but SHITPOSTS are corrupting AutoSupport!!

keep shitposting!! you won’t get any points for it, but you WILL defeat the true threat!!!!

I’d say we’ve got like… ten or so pages of shitposting before we’ve made a mess. we can do this!!!

still nervous about @xghost777 getting back from the ocean

seriously please don’t kill us, we’re finally united and melting the true enemy with shitposts

y’all seem to have this under control — please keep it up! I believe in us!

I uh should report to my human job and see if I get back pay for days I was dead…

After the announcement that Suicide Squad has underperformed expectations, I would like to formally invite Warner Brothers to the clown academy, or wherever it is that clowns congregate

Dungeon Master: You must EXALT SuswAIve!
Us: idk that sounds fake

DM: It is time to decide - will you spare Road Meat or kill it? This will surely be a philosophical discussion on the nature of being and -
Us: *immediately descends into tribalism*

DM: Shitpost to win!
Us: Now you're talking our language!

After the announcement that Suicide Squad has underperformed expectations, I would like to formally invite Warner Brothers to the clown academy, or wherever it is that clowns congregate
you know, Warner Brothers, we really are the suicide squad…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom