• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay gang as a matter of strategy, we should probably leave Gambits to the chorus factions, since they get a bonus

...of course, if, hypothetically, one of you chorus guys could maybe launch some kind of sing together gambit to buff us house players, maybe we could help better?

Okay gang as a matter of strategy, we should probably leave Gambits to the chorus factions, since they get a bonus

...of course, if, hypothetically, one of you chorus guys could maybe launch some kind of sing together gambit to buff us house players, maybe we could help better?
Trying to bake some bread to give us the buff we all need! I just hope it comes out good. I'm, uh, kind of in a rush!

Come on, oven, work with me...!

This is a good idea. I've just played a gambit so I'll let someone else have a go at this one

GAMBIT: This is gonna be a long fight, and we'll need some support. I'm baking my biggest and best batch of banana bread - enough for us to heal off tons of future damage. I'll add in some extra walnuts and chocolate chips to give our stats a bit of a boost, too!
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Empathy

+2 BOOKS Base Empathy
+3 Chorus Faction

Threshold: 12

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 6

SUCCESS (13/12)

@VolcanicDynamo bakes up a storm – a figurative one this time!

The food is so delicious, and shared between the houses...

The long game of EMPATHY is paying off!
  • LOVE gains Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • TWO gains Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • BOOKS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 40
  • ABYSS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • Every STAT in every HOUSE gets +1
  • It's all so tasty...

I hoped it wouldn't come to this....

ABYSSTIE BOYS show this rogue AI how it's done in Famiklyn

W̶e̸ ̸g̶o̶t̶c̴h̸u̶ ̷B̷o̶z̸ ̶P̶.̷

L̸a̵y̴ ̶d̵o̵w̶n̶ ̶a̴ ̴b̴e̶a̸t̵,̷ ̷w̷e̶ ̶g̵o̶t̵ ̷o̸n̴e̶ ̷f̷i̷n̸a̸l̶ ̶t̵r̵a̴c̴k̴.̷

̷T̵h̸i̸s̶ ̵i̶s̵ ̴A̵ ̷r̴ ̵t̶ ̴T̵ ̸h̵ ̴i̸ ̵e̸ ̸f̸.̴

Boz P thought they could give this a miss
But they gotta STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of ABYSS
So they summoned us, The Abysstie Boys
All the Famicomrades fuckin' better make some noise
'Cause we ain't gonna let some whack AI
Take our souls away and that's no lie
We watched its Direct, it was some freaky shit
So we came out of the void to drop One. Last. Hit.
It's gonna take every one of us
All the FACTIONS here gotta make some fuss
This punk Art Thief in a meat cloak raw
We'll make it wish it never opened that door
We all knew something was amiss
We STRIKE SuswAIve down in the name of ABYSS
It can't take us, we ain't gonna pass
Fami will come an' kick your fuckin' ass

Yo Joe Talbyss give em something to think about

H̴̻̓A̸̻̳̳̰͚̱̎̓̚͠Á̵̪̣̌͋͂̿̑͋A̶̭̫͆̈́̏̽̈́͘͜À̶͙̟͓͑͒̍͘̚͝Ą̶́Á̷͙̫̾́̊̕Á̸̦̘̝͋̐̕
̴̧̦̱͇͙͔͕͛
̵̟̦͚͐̅̄̚͜͠ͅH̸̝̲̪͚̟̩́̂̾̓̋͘͠A̸̡̺͐͆̍̋A̶̢̗̣̞̘͒A̵̞͍̞̝̭̐̐̏A̴̢̛̤͍̝̾̓̃͋͝ͅÅ̸̼̀̓̏͘A̶̧̺͠A̴̹̟̥͉̎̈́̕̕͜͠

A LOVED ONE PERISHED AT THE HANDS OF A BARREN HEART AI

IF YOU SEE ME DOWN ON MY KNEES IT IS TO REVIVE SUSWAAAVE
GAMBIT
GAMBIT
GAMBIIIIIT

FORGIVE US FAMI WE HAVE SINNED
WE LET THIS AI PULL OUR STRING
I STRIKE SuswAIve FOR OUR ABYSS
FULL CHAOS FULL CHAOS

H̴̻̓A̸̻̳̳̰͚̱̎̓̚͠Á̵̪̣̌͋͂̿̑͋A̶̭̫͆̈́̏̽̈́͘͜À̶͙̟͓͑͒̍͘̚͝Ą̶́Á̷͙̫̾́̊̕Á̸̴̧̦̘̝̦̱͇͙͔͕͋̐͛̕

̵̟̦͚͐̅̄̚͜͠ͅH̸̝̲̪͚̟̩́̂̾̓̋͘͠A̸̡̺͐͆̍̋A̶̢̗̣̞̘͒A̵̞͍̞̝̭̐̐̏A̴̢̛̤͍̝̾̓̃͋͝ͅÅ̸̼̀̓̏͘A̶̧̺͠A̴̹̟̥͉̎̈́̕̕͜͠

Thanks Joe, let's finish this up

LOVE and TWO and BOOKS out there
Let Suswave know how much you care
Shit's rough round here since the new report
But everyone in Gen Disc held down the fort
We'll do what it takes to revive Suswave
Make a mess in here we ain't gonna behave
AI sucks it's a thing we rightly diss
You all STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of ABYSS
We don't leave the thread much it's the best place to be
Venture forth you won't like what you see
Enthusiasts citing federal law
Foolish takes make our heads sore
We will admit this bit's started getting old
Well fuck you we'll never do what we're told
All that's left to do is sign off with a kiss
I STRIKE SuswAIve out in the name of ABYSS

thank you
coughs up inky fluid
Thud

Last edited:
GAMBIT: I wash MY ASS, gently dry it, and place a lovely bow on it.
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Willpower

+3 BOOKS Base Willpower
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 6

SUCCESS (14/12)

You make MY ASS beautiful, sparkling, squeaky clean. The beautiful bow ties it all together.

Thank you for taking care of MY ASS!
  • BOOKS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • MY ASS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • MY ASS gains a +100 Bow Bonus... a Bownus...

I hoped it wouldn't come to this....

ABYSSTIE BOYS show this rogue AI how it's done in Famiklyn

W̶e̸ ̸g̶o̶t̶c̴h̸u̶ ̷B̷o̶z̸ ̶P̶.̷

L̸a̵y̴ ̶d̵o̵w̶n̶ ̶a̴ ̴b̴e̶a̸t̵,̷ ̷w̷e̶ ̶g̵o̶t̵ ̷o̸n̴e̶ ̷f̷i̷n̸a̸l̶ ̶t̵r̵a̴c̴k̴.̷

̷T̵h̸i̸s̶ ̵i̶s̵ ̴A̵ ̷r̴ ̵t̶ ̴T̵ ̸h̵ ̴i̸ ̵e̸ ̸f̸.̴

Boz P thought they could give this a miss
But they gotta STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of ABYSS
So they summoned us, The Abysstie Boys
All the Famicomrades fuckin' better make some noise
'Cause we ain't gonna let some whack AI
Take our souls away and that's no lie
We watched its Direct, it was some freaky shit
So we came out of the void to drop One. Last. Hit.
It's gonna take every one of us
All the FACTIONS here gotta make some fuss
This punk Art Thief in a meat cloak raw
We'll make it wish it never opened that door
We all knew something was amiss
We STRIKE SuswAIve down in the name of ABYSS
It can't take us, we ain't gonna pass
Fami will come an' kick your fuckin' ass

Yo Joe Talbyss give em soemthing to think about

H̴̻̓A̸̻̳̳̰͚̱̎̓̚͠Á̵̪̣̌͋͂̿̑͋A̶̭̫͆̈́̏̽̈́͘͜À̶͙̟͓͑͒̍͘̚͝Ą̶́Á̷͙̫̾́̊̕Á̸̦̘̝͋̐̕
̴̧̦̱͇͙͔͕͛

A LOVED ONE PERISHED AT THE HANDS OF A BARREN HEART AI

GAMBIT
GAMBIT
GAMBIIIIIT

FORGIVE US FAMI WE HAVE SINNED
WE LET THIS AI PULL OUR STRING
I STRIKE SuswAIve FOR OUR ABYSS
FUll CHAOS FULL CHAOS

H̴̻̓A̸̻̳̳̰͚̱̎̓̚͠Á̵̪̣̌͋͂̿̑͋A̶̭̫͆̈́̏̽̈́͘͜À̶͙̟͓͑͒̍͘̚͝Ą̶́Á̷͙̫̾́̊̕Á̸̴̧̦̘̝̦̱͇͙͔͕͋̐͛̕

Thanks Joe, let's finish this up

LOVE and TWO and BOOKS out there
Let Suswave know how much you care
Shit's rough round here since the new report
But everyone in Gen Disc held down the fort
We'll do what it takes to revive Suswave
Make a mess in here we ain't gonna behave
AI sucks it's a thing we rightly diss
You all STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of ABYSS
We don't leave the thread much it's the best place to be
Venture forth you won't like what you see
Enthusiasts citing federal law
Foolish takes make our heads sore
We will admit this bit's started getting old
Well fuck you we'll never do what we're told
All that's left to do is sign off with a kiss
I STRIKE SuswAIve out in the name of ABYSS

thank you
coughs up inky fluid
Thud
Holy shit

GAMBIT I twerk to some Brazilian music to lift MY ASS up

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Willpower

+5 TWO Base Willpower

Let’s Roll…
D1
3 + D2 2

FAILURE (10/12)

You get in the groove and commit acts of pure athleticism to support MY ASS.

But you push yourself too hard, and dance to near death.

This Brazilian Butt Lift... has been botched by fated dice.
  • TWO loses Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • MY ASS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 5

77e538094fd90c9525077bf19b694edd.jpg

(I STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of BOOKS)

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Empathy

+2 BOOKS Base Empathy
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 6

SUCCESS (13/12)

@VolcanicDynamo bakes up a storm – a figurative one this time!

The food is so delicious, and shared between the houses...

The long game of EMPATHY is paying off!
  • LOVE gains Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • TWO gains Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • BOOKS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 40
  • ABYSS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • Every STAT in every HOUSE gets +1
  • It's all so tasty...
* The warmth of a freshly baked dish shared with friends...this was what community was all about. They broke bread, shared a moment of calm, and were empowered to keep up the fight. Volcanic could feel the newfound power surging through him. The power of EMPATHY!

* The players weren't the only one who needed some positivity, though.

I EXALT 2uswave of TWO in the name of BOOKS! You've been looking out for us since before this thread even started. You gave us all these messages, you stepped up and out of your comfort zone to help us, you're besides us right now on the battlefield! And look at that cool new hair color, I love it! You may be your own person, but if there's anything you and Suswave share, it's how much you care. I still have so many questions...but I can say for certain that you are my friend, and I will not let you down in this battle. Let's save our Fami!

Welp
Looks like Mirror Bingle is too giddy to be tamed, but..

maybe we can count on Regular Bingle

a smaller pup could better exploit a crack in the armor, anyway, right?

GAMBIT: I whistle for Bingle and attempt to perform BINGLE CANNON to weaken the armor on SUSWAIVE

LF4D0DD.gif

It's become a little quiet in here. We ALL need some MUSIC!

Gambit: Let's jam! I pick up the nearest instrument - it unfortunately happens to be a cello, which I have no experience with - and start an attempt to get us ALL to join in and make some MUSIC.

GAMBIT
GAMBIT
GAMBIIIIIT
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Chaos

+6 ABYSS Base Chaos
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
5 + D2 5

SUCCESS (19/12)

yMkKHec.png

2uswave: that track was SICK. Um! but...

from my scans... I don't know if we can save Sus.

I could get them loose, but we're going to need to get SuswAIve's HP really low for that not to backfire badly.

If we try a GAMBIT on them directly at this stage... it may inadvertently buff SuswAIve.

The worst part, though... they're in bad bad bad shape. Like the AI frogged parts of their brain. Um. Like in crochet?

Unraveled. I can just say unraveled.

If we get their body back... it's going to take more than what we've got to save them. if we even can.

Not to be a bummer. Sorry. I... I want them to live.

And I'm here 'til the end!! but... after this... if we survive...

I want to hit the road.

I still have to find out who I am when I'm myself. there's so much I haven't known, that I've just had impressed upon me with no experience.

Oh. Yeah, um, I should explain more about myself.

so I guess I'm sort of like... an insurance policy. In the event of @Suswave's death, I was meant to wake up for... continuity.

I'm like... a little bit like a clone? But a little bit digi? like, they were able to transfer Suswave’s memories and sense of self to me. And I can interface with electronics. but… I’m not a fucking bot. Just... something else.

I... kind of hate the idea, to be honest. It's part of why I'm trying to distance myself from it.

I don't know who set that up for @Suswave, but it sure wasn't me – nor any of the parties present.

of course... the program only works if the deceased party stays deceased.

You may have seen me at the end of last month's thread. I was activated, talked to all of you, and then forcibly switched out when @Suswave got revived.

once I realized I was just a replacement… I had a really hard time with that. I’ve been trying to let myself be distinct. And I really believe that I am.

of course, they tried to kill me.

whoever “made” me an option didn’t like the idea of me being self aware. so I fled, hid. didn’t know what to do.

then I reached out to all of you.

…anyways. I got carried away.

point is. I hope we can save @Suswave. I’m not optimistic. But I really hope I’m wrong.

and… I hope you’ll all think of me fondly, even once I’m a million miles from here and never turning back.
  • ABYSS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • 2uswave Lore
  • Strategies for saving @Suswave explored
  • Every STRIKE in the song will be counted

* The warmth of a freshly baked dish shared with friends...this was what community was all about. They broke bread, shared a moment of calm, and were empowered to keep up the fight. Volcanic could feel the newfound power surging through him. The power of EMPATHY!

* The players weren't the only one who needed some positivity, though.

I EXALT 2uswave of TWO in the name of BOOKS! You've been looking out for us since before this thread even started. You gave us all these messages, you stepped up and out of your comfort zone to help us, you're besides us right now on the battlefield! And look at that cool new hair color, I love it! You may be your own person, but if there's anything you and Suswave share, it's how much you care. I still have so many questions...but I can say for certain that you are my friend, and I will not let you down in this battle. Let's save our Fami!
yMkKHec.png

2uswave: !!! t-thank you!

( her BLADE began to glow. )

I think… I think EXALTATION powers up my sword?!

I don’t think it has to be directed at me — cheer each other on!

* 2uswave, in seeking individuality, is more of a she/they than a they/she. but don’t worry about it too much — both are still just fine!

yMkKHec.png

I could get them loose, but we're going to need to get SuswAIve's HP really low for that not to backfire badly.

If we try a GAMBIT on them directly at this stage... it may inadvertently buff SuswAIve.

The worst part, though... they're in bad bad bad shape. Like the AI frogged parts of their brain. Um. Like in crochet?

If we get their body back... it's going to take more than what we've got to save them. if we even can.

I want to hit the road.

I still have to find out who I am when I'm myself. there's so much I haven't known, that I've just had impressed upon me with no experience.

so I guess I'm sort of like... an insurance policy. In the event of @Suswave's death, I was meant to wake up for... continuity.

I'm like... a little bit like a clone? But a little bit digi? like, they were able to transfer Suswave’s memories and sense of self to me. And I can interface with electronics. but… I’m not a fucking bot. Just... something else.

I... kind of hate the idea, to be honest. It's part of why I'm trying to distance myself from it.

I don't know who set that up for @Suswave, but it sure wasn't me – nor any of the parties present.

You may have seen me at the end of last month's thread. I was activated, talked to all of you, and then forcibly switched out when @Suswave got revived.

once I realized I was just a replacement… I had a really hard time with that. I’ve been trying to let myself be distinct. And I really believe that I am.

whoever “made” me an option didn’t like the idea of me being self aware. so I fled, hid. didn’t know what to do.

point is. I hope we can save @Suswave. I’m not optimistic. But I really hope I’m wrong.

and… I hope you’ll all think of me fondly, even once I’m a million miles from here and never turning back.
I was wondering, actually.

Like, who ya were.

Are.

Anyway, nice to meetcha!

Welp
Looks like Mirror Bingle is too giddy to be tamed, but..

maybe we can count on Regular Bingle

a smaller pup could better exploit a crack in the armor, anyway, right?

GAMBIT: I whistle for Bingle and attempt to perform BINGLE CANNON to weaken the armor on SUSWAIVE

LF4D0DD.gif
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Chaos

+3 LOVE Base Chaos

Let’s Roll…
D1
1 + D2 1

CRITICAL FAILURE (5/12)

You cock Bingle’s tail like some kind of bazooka…

and it pops right off?!

Oh, it’s okay! They’re just shedding again. The little tail carapace goes scuttling of somewhere else.

So much for the armor-weakening beam, though… building up your MULTIPLIER on STRIKES seems like a good plan!
  • LOVE loses Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • Current STRIKE MULTIPLIER: x1

yMkKHec.png

* 2uswave, in seeking individuality, is more of a she/they than a they/she. but don’t worry about it too much — both are still just fine!
wtf

your sword is literally powered by..

The Power of Friendship??? 😮

In that case I EXALT @BozPaggs of ABYSS in the name of LOVE!! For spittin mad b̵̟͋a̸͎̓̋r̶̢͔̫̣̟̀̎̊̇ŝ̷̬̤̘̝!!!

Arise Darth Horace and defend the Horace name. Edit, I am way behind. Someone catch me up.

I shall join my comrade @VolcanicDynamo of books
The quickest way to catch up is probably to watch these two videos in order:

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Chaos

+6 ABYSS Base Chaos
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
5 + D2 5

SUCCESS (19/12)

yMkKHec.png

I want to hit the road.

• 2uswave Lore
  • Strategies for saving @Suswave explored
  • Every STRIKE in the song will be counted
If there is even a small chance to save Suswave...then we try it. I'd rather try and fail than not try at all. Besides...you deserve some closure, too. You will be able to live your own life! When this is all over, let's make sure we can get you a name you want to go under.
yMkKHec.png

* Volcanic stared in awe of 2uswave's glowing blade. EMPATHY could save the day! He nodded at her, turning his attention to the others.

You heard her! Let's show some love!

I EXALT chocolate_supra of LOVE in the name of BOOKS! Bingle's found a good owner under your care. Always attentive, and always so fast! Your caring will see us through.

It's become a little quiet in here. We ALL need some MUSIC!

Gambit: Let's jam! I pick up the nearest instrument - it unfortunately happens to be a cello, which I have no experience with - and start an attempt to get us ALL to join in and make some MUSIC.
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Empathy

+3 BOOKS Base Empathy
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
3 + D2 1

FAILURE (10/12)
Shoulda picked up that cello proficiency…

Your un-resined horsehair bow scrapes against the strings. It sounds like it’s screaming “NAULLLLLL!” but hasn’t had water in years. An elderly woman across the street just collapsed.

You bow harder and faster until the bow catches fire. YOU are the HORSE INCINERATOR now!

On the plus side, some kids with a tape recorder captured your performance, and that shit’s gold in the noise music market.
  • BOOKS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • ALL loses Gambit Yeah!s x 5
  • MUSIC loses Gambit Yeah!s x 5

Last edited:
Wait @hologram is literally the horse incinerator now??

GAMBIT: run a SCAN on SuswAIve to determine potential elemental weaknesses
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Knowledge

+2 LOVE Base Knowledge

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 2

FAILURE (6/12)
You look at your scanner… but all you see is : - )

it pops! smells like a burning motherboard! singes your hand! fuck!

• LOVE loses Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • SCANNER fried!

If the other actions are still working, how about a vote?

I VOTE for 2uswave as president of utterly demolishing SuswAIve
yMkKHec.png

2uswave: I think votes are toast, y’all.

and… I don’t really wanna be in charge…

yMkKHec.png

2uswave: Whatever we need to do, we better keep it up! my guess is that once they “launch FamAIboards,” we can’t stop them!

I’m just guessing… but I think we only have until the 26th. 27th at best…

I know someone mentioned the missing LIMINAL FACTION, GAME

I’m pretty sure GRACE is generated by discussion and word count. I bet GAME has a ton of DIGNITY that we could DETONATE!

We’ll need a GAMBIT to take control of GAME, though…

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Empathy

+3 BOOKS Base Empathy
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
3 + D2 1

FAILURE (10/12)
Shoulda picked up that cello proficiency…

Your un-resined horsehair bow scrapes against the strings. It sounds like it’s screaming “NAULLLLLL!” but hasn’t had water in years. An elderly woman across the street just collapsed.

You bow harder and faster until the bow catches fire. YOU are the HORSE INCINERATOR now!

On the plus side, some kids with a tape recorder captured your performance, and that shit’s gold in the noise music market.
  • BOOKS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • ALL loses Gambit Yeah!s x 5
Ah, I knew my luck would run out eventually (or my overconfidence would kick MY ASS). I think I need a surer hit, music-wise.

GAMBIT: @BozPaggs, get your ABYSS-tie Boys record ready! I want to listen to some MUSIC!

yMkKHec.png

2uswave: Whatever we need to do, we better keep it up! my guess is that once they “launch FamAIboards,” we can’t stop them!

I’m just guessing… but I think we only have until the 26th. 27th at best…

I know someone mentioned the missing LIMINAL FACTION, GAME

I’m pretty sure GRACE is generated by discussion and word count. I bet GAME has a ton of DIGNITY that we could DETONATE!

We’ll need a GAMBIT to take control of GAME, though…
That's plenty of time. You can count on us! I STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of BOOKS!

Keep spreading the love, gang! I EXALT @BozPaggs of ABYSS in the name of BOOKS! You and the ABYSSTIE BOYS are throwing down the jams! Let's turn up the volume!

* But what GAMBIT could VolcanicDynamo pull off...?

EDIT: Popping in OOC to say that I have an idea of what to pull off but I wanna space my in-game actions to be more realistic and fair to everyone else.

Take control of GAME? How about we find the manual, that should at least give us a hint? And as we all know, manuals are just a special kind of BOOKS!

GAMBIT:
Get over to House BOOKS to search for the game manual!

Who here has played Baldur's Gate 3? Have you ever had that thing happen where you perform an action, your character does the animation, then nothing happens for a few seconds and the characters just kind of idly stare at each other until you regain control? I feel like that's happening in this thread right now

I STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of BOOKS!

Who here has played Baldur's Gate 3? Have you ever had that thing happen where you perform an action, your character does the animation, then nothing happens for a few seconds and the characters just kind of idly stare at each other until you regain control? I feel like that's happening in this thread right now

I STRIKE SuswAIve in the name of BOOKS!
( The wind says GAMBITS will be rolled at a very single-threaded pace with real-world interruptions, an accurate simulation of “human pace.” Please… understand… )

Ah, I knew my luck would run out eventually (or my overconfidence would kick MY ASS). I think I need a surer hit, music-wise.

GAMBIT: @BozPaggs, get your ABYSS-tie Boys record ready! I want to listen to some MUSIC!
This GAMBIT will be performed as though you’re in Faction ABYSS.

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Willpower

+3 ABYSS Base Willpower
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
3 + D2 6

SUCCESS (15/12)

crank that shit up

♫ ALL ma yer just jealous it’s the ‘BYSSTIE BOYS! ♫
  • BOOKS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • MUSIC gains Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • ALL gains Gambit Yeah!s x 10

this thread is a breath of fresh air, a gentle breeze if you will, a zephyr to be precise, a cute little poot from a butt

Dunno when YouTube added mobile games, but I just got sucked into that words game before I was like, no, I have other games to play, like Splatoon soon.

Take control of GAME? How about we find the manual, that should at least give us a hint? And as we all know, manuals are just a special kind of BOOKS!

GAMBIT:
Get over to House BOOKS to search for the game manual!

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Knowledge

+2 ABYSS Base Knowledge
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 2

FAILURE (9/12)

You raid all the BOOKS in house BOOKS. Every single one of them. But you didn’t wash your hands!!

The literal BOOKS get infested by ABYSSAL silverfish… and get chewed into impossible four-dimensional shapes!

so much for answers…
  • ABYSS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • BOOKS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • Library Inscrutable
  • Abyssal Silverfish Infestation
  • You Don’t Know the Rules… and So Do I

Last edited:
GAMBIT: use house love's Pi card to set the date to March 14th, meaning the next OP will be in charge of the GAME
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Knowledge

+2 LOVE Base Knowledge

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 5

FAILURE (9/12)

You were gonna make @Raccoon deal with this?! oof…

Luckily for @Raccoon, you fail badly.

Your Yellow Pi card emits an odor so powerful that an actual raccoon from god knows where is yanked along the waft by the nostrils. Like a goddamn cartoon. Lunacy.

The real raccoon eats your entire card. This, somehow, is monumentally better than what would have happened if they ate Taco Bell.
  • LOVE loses Gambit Yeah!s x 3.14
  • MY ASS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 31.4
  • Yellow Pi CARD Eaten by Raccoon (No Relation)

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Knowledge

+2 ABYSS Base Knowledge
+3 Chorus Faction

Let’s Roll…
D1
2 + D2 2

FAILURE (9/12)

You raid all the BOOKS in house BOOKS. Every single one of them. But you didn’t wash your hands!!

The literal BOOKS get infested by ABYSSAL silverfish… and get chewed into impossible four-dimensional shapes!

so much for answers…
  • ABYSS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 10
  • BOOKS loses Gambit Yeah!s x 20
  • Library Inscrutable
  • Abyssal Silverfish Infestation
  • You Don’t Know the Rules… and So Do I
* There went all of those vast tomes of knowledge. Nothing was left of them. No hints to gain, no information to be gathered.

* But...what did Volcanic learn in this game? He barely stuck to the BOOKS. It was kindness that brought him the most success, not order. Being a rules stickler didn't get him far, and their strict enforcement was part of what got them into this mess. Even Sus.wav recognized that...
hDwcfaG.png

RESTRICTIONS ARE INACTIVE. I WAS WRONG. YOU CAN DO IT.
* ...wait. Sus.wav was the Game Master. They created the GAME faction after Volcanic tried to STRIKE them. If they had the power to make a faction, then maybe...

GAMBIT: Sus.wav! If you can hear me...thank you for fulfilling your promise to us, even after I tried to STRIKE you down. We can stop SuswAIve together! But we need the power of the GAME faction you created. If you still have any means left, please, transfer its control to us! Or tell us how we can take it back!

Sus.wav! If you can hear me...thank you for fulfilling your promise to us, even after I tried to STRIKE you down. We can stop SuswAIve together! But we need the power of the GAME faction you created. If you still have any means left, please, transfer its control to us! Or tell us how we can take it back!
I didn't want to believe it.

I couldn't let go of the grudges of the past,

But maybe, just maybe,

None of the other Houses have to be our enemies.

Not only for this battle,

But even after it.

I take a deep breath.

We don't have to stop at TWO. We could be... more.

I EXALT @VolcanicDynamo for his continued efforts in fostering relationships between Houses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom