• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck!

Clearly it means... HALF LIFE 3 CONFURMED!!!1!!
(For the Switch 2 instead of the Steam Deck. For some reason.)

Pyoro only ever posts within a week or two of striking distance for the thing they're teasing.
I think, whatever this hint is, that we're going to finally see Nintendo acknowledge that this thing exists during their next investor meeting.

I do have to say right now would be the perfect time to announce it

There's literally nothing going on in gaming right now. Switch 2 would be the sole focus until Summer Game Fest.

I do have to say right now would be the perfect time to announce it

There's literally nothing going on in gaming right now. Switch 2 would be the sole focus until Summer Game Fest.
u0Mu7QW.png

This is Pyoro’s masterpiece. Suddenly we’re all on edge, scrambling, decoding, Googling, yet he’s told us precisely nothing. A glance says it’s gonna be boring news yet there’s enough there to send folk into a Switch 2 meltdown. This is a GOAT teaser. I really hope it turns out to be something insane we never could have guessed like a video game tournament organising sim from the Mario Kart team or something.

huffing my fe4 copium and pretending this has nothing to do with switch 2 actually, and is something relating to a hypothetical direct airing next week.

I have to say that I’m doing a 180 on pyoro, at first I thought he was cringe, but it turns out that he’s pretty epic and he’s finally leaking staff like a true insider: cryptic and creating extreme chaos in the community.

I’m fully expecting Tuesday to feature a “Oh and for our upcoming financial year we will introduce the successor to Nintendo Switch. We will share details on it later this year” note in the briefing

Pyoro's teasing something related to the Nintendo World Championships, eh? You guys ready for Metroid Prime 4: Blast Ball?

you know i wouldn't put it past Nintendo to advertise Prime 4 by reminding people about Federation force, a game that some fans hate and can't even play properly anymore

How can his tweet be Nintendo world championship related? They have nothing nothing new to play. This is Switch 2 announcement next week related.
I don't think they need new games, the last two had plenty of older stuff. Super Metroid, Balloon Fight and SMB Deluxe. They can have yet to be released games too, great place to show off Metroid Prime 4's multiplayer mode.

The only tweet Pyoro has liked so far in reference to the original tweet is this:

Sure they could have liked it because they found it funny, but I don't think Pyoro would like it if the original tweet was simply hinting at a NWC return.

The only tweet Pyoro has liked so far in reference to the original tweet is this:

Sure they could have liked it because they found it funny, but I don't think Pyoro would like it if the original tweet was simply hinting at a NWC return.

He also hasn't like anything related to NSO, Earth Bound Announcement, since it seems it was announced in a Championship or even a NES Remix and lastly nothing about Championship returning.

Which means it is something related to the Switch 2, heck Midori even retweeted the post.

So is Hype back on the Menu..?

Pyoros tweet can mean anything tbh, but I‘m eagerly to know what it could be, I‘m excited for next week tho!

So is Hype back on the Menu..?

Pyoros tweet can mean anything tbh, but I‘m eagerly to know what it could be, I‘m excited for next week tho!

Mystery Pyoro tweets, Nintendo game engines getting 240fps support, Nintendo network maintenance for the 7th, investor meeting on the 7th... I dare say hype is back on the menu!

This is Pyoro’s masterpiece. Suddenly we’re all on edge, scrambling, decoding, Googling, yet he’s told us precisely nothing. A glance says it’s gonna be boring news yet there’s enough there to send folk into a Switch 2 meltdown. This is a GOAT teaser. I really hope it turns out to be something insane we never could have guessed like a video game tournament organising sim from the Mario Kart team or something.
I personally hope they announced Switch 2.
And switch 3
And switch 4

For the first time since like, Page 40, I’m FINALLY caught up with everything. I just have one question…

What the hell does HAGI mean?? Please help me understand TT^TT
Hagi is the codename for NERD's Gamecube/Wii emulator, which has been used for Sunshine/Galaxy and Pikmin 1+2 on Switch

iirc it's only fully emulated Gamecube games (well, game. since Pikmin 1+2 are based on the Wii versions, Sunshine's the only Gamecube game that's used it) so far, while Wii games have still needed to be some kind of emulation/port hybrid; someone more versed in the tech side of things could probably provide a more in-depth explanation)

I know Pyoro tends to be slightly cryptic, so I wouldn't take the image at face value, but man - it'd be neat to see the original NWC ROM on NSO. Would bring a bit of buzz back to the service (people competing for high scores), seeing as recent updates haven't really generated much hype. Looking at you, Iggy's Wreckin' Balls.

The three options I can think of:

1. 7.5, 7th of May (ignore the 3)
2. 3 +7 = 10.5, 10th of May (would be cool if it's this for very personal reasons)
3. "37th of May" = June 6th

Is it one of these? Or none of these?

The three options I can think of:

1. 7.5, 7th of May (ignore the 3)
2. 3 +7 = 10.5, 10th of May (would be cool if it's this for very personal reasons)
3. "37th of May" = June 6th

Is it one of these? Or none of these?
I'm going with June 6th

Back
Top Bottom