• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week will be the week of the weeks with the first Wednesday in February. And you all know what this means:
The yearly testing of the Swiss EAS alarm is almost here!

No idea if this was posted but this guy is 100% reliable when it comes to leaks such as PS+ games, teasing games and what not.

Look at the words in capital letters. MAY - mostly referring to Sony's 'E3' showcase (also which John Harker from era has teased couple days ago) and DIRECTLY most likely referring to Nintendo Direct.

Regardless, I am confident for a General Direct this month, more specifically within 2 weeks which have been the case for the last 3 years at least.

How many of you all actually think Pyoro is caught by the Nintendo Ninja's?

Because that's not what I think. Last time he said something was about the GBA NSO, a few weeks ago. iirc between then and now, there wasn't anything special he could spoken of.

I think Pyoro is still safe, since he won't directly say what will come, but only in a cryptic manner, and indirectly confirms the topic of said manner by liking certain comments.

It’s not close enough to the Direct for Pyoro to be able to say anything yet. Gotta give Nintendo time to upload it to YouTube’s backend first.

Yes, I’m on that bandwagon. Too coincidental given the timing of his leaks imo.

No idea if this was posted but this guy is 100% reliable when it comes to leaks such as PS+ games, teasing games and what not.

Look at the words in capital letters. MAY - mostly referring to Sony's 'E3' showcase (also which John Harker from era has teased couple days ago) and DIRECTLY most likely referring to Nintendo Direct.

Regardless, I am confident for a General Direct this month, more specifically within 2 weeks which have been the case for the last 3 years at least.

I stg if this means Nintendo is just shadowdropping a Nintendo Direct online...

Honestly, if it means to avoid leaks, then a lot of it makes sense, but why would they be trying to hide a Nintendo Direct from leaks unless it's something important?

Not trying to cause some hype train again but... literally what the fuck is Nintendo doing?

It’s February 15?

In the name of February 7th, I refuse to do the math.

Maybe but remember that tweet was posted on Jan 26th and said less than 15 days to go so by Feb 12th we will know I guess which sounds about right.
So this person knows the date but Nate doesn't? interesting, would have thought if the date was out there Nate would know it.

It’s not close enough to the Direct for Pyoro to be able to say anything yet. Gotta give Nintendo time to upload it to YouTube’s backend first.

Yes, I’m on that bandwagon. Too coincidental given the timing of his leaks imo.
It clearly isn't YouTube, they've known about stuff that wasn't on YouTube before.

GvnN.gif

Direct Mini early Feb with FE4 Remake, Paper Mario Remake, those rumored Xbox port(s) as the big headlines.

Then Switch 2 announcement event with the first Metroid Prime 4 showing.

Everyone's satisfied!

How many of you all actually think Pyoro is caught by the Nintendo Ninja's?

Because that's not what I think. Last time he said something was about the GBA NSO, a few weeks ago. iirc between then and now, there wasn't anything special he could spoken of.

I think Pyoro is still safe, since he won't directly say what will come, but only in a cryptic manner, and indirectly confirms the topic of said manner by liking certain comments.
Once Nintendo uploaded the direct to Youtube, he will have his news.

GvnN.gif

Direct Mini early Feb with FE4 Remake, Paper Mario Remake, those rumored Xbox port(s) as the big headlines.

Then Switch 2 announcement event with the first Metroid Prime 4 showing.

Everyone's satisfied!

EVERYONE?! Still no MOTHER 4 though...

I want to live in the other time line, where Monolith Soft made a sequel.

Eh, about that "No access to YT backside" thing, there must have been a way once before because i'm pretty sure PracticalBrush from a few years ago did get their stuff from somehow accessing private / hidden videos.

E: I'm not saying that Pyoro does get their info from YT, just that there must be a way to access such stuff, or at least must have been.

Pyoro is a time traveler, it's the only way.

“We’re sending you back, Pyoro.”

“To where?”

“To the 2020s.”

“For what?”

“We want you to leak video game announcements before they’re announced.”

“But why…?”

“For science, Pyoro. For science…”

I'm not familiar enough with this kind of thing, but is there a technical reason why Persona 3 Reload isn't on Switch or do you think it could be a potential announcement at the next Direct?

I'm not familiar enough with this kind of thing, but is there a technical reason why Persona 3 Reload isn't on Switch or do you think it could be a potential announcement at the next Direct?

Technical, i'd say no.

Business wise, they might've decided (maybe even together with Nintendo) to have a Switch 2 version instead. Nintendo would have an anticipated JRPG early in the systems lifetime and Atlus/SEGA have the advantage of a new systems spotlight for the game.

Technical, i'd say no.

Business wise, they might've decided (maybe even together with Nintendo) to have a Switch 2 version instead. Nintendo would have an anticipated JRPG early in the systems lifetime and Atlus/SEGA have the advantage of a new systems spotlight for the game.
That makes sense, I could see that happening, I'd just love to play on Switch.

It‘s strange, if you think about it: A bird, which isn‘t even born yet, is leaking Nintendo announcements, while an old adventurer doesn‘t even know the date. When Pyoro gets old, who‘ll be the next insider?/s

Last edited:
Won't happen because of the Gex Trilogy port coming in the near future.

FYI it's an emulation with the Carbon Engine from MVG.
Which makes me wonder how they'll deal with the particularities of Gex 2 and Gex 3 on N64 and PS1; ... they cut some stuff from the N64 version, but in exchange there's a couple new levels across the two games not in the PS1 versions.

Last edited:
The technical reason is Atlus using the Switch as a "definitive edition Persona" machine. They just confirmed we're getting the Answer via DLC. It wouldn't surprise me if we got a P3ReloadedReload Edition a year or two from now, and that's the one the Switch 2 gets

Yeah no.. I was being serious, since I have no clue if such things for Twitter/X is a thing

Pretty much every big webservice has some sort of "backend". Famiboards has a backend, too. ^^

But they're all built differently, and you can't tell who is able to access such things and how they're able, so lets just leave it at that.

Pretty much every big webservice has some sort of "backend". Famiboards has a backend, too. ^^

But they're all built differently, and you can't tell who is able to access such things and how they're able, so lets just leave it at that.
Now I know where Nintendo Prime gets his information from./s

THE WHERE?! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You and your naughty thoughts, tsk tsk tsk.

I just wanted to find another word, cause for me "Backend" is the server part, and we might not directly talk about server access in this case, but rather an administration portal/access to YT and the likes.

;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom