• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someday you go through the rain
Someday you feed on a footlong
This ordeal, the trial to survive
For the day we see new life! I give my life
Not for honor, but for you
(Sub eater)
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you
(Sub eater)
I'm still in a dream, sub eater!

Someday you go through the rain
Someday you feed on a footlong
This ordeal, the trial to survive
For the day we see new life! I give my life
Not for honor, but for you
(Sub eater)
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's the way I fly to you
(Sub eater)
I'm still in a dream, sub eater!
Petition to put ladders in Subways

it’ll be so much fun if we don’t get a direct at all this month

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

I don't want pessimists here. In a week we will have a direct with Metroid Prime 4 and Silksong. The world will heal and the universe will finally be balanced.

January 38th rolls around..

A direct airs....

Final announcement is:

The Sequel to The Sequel to The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild is now in development.

Wyd?

I think Prime 4 is a pretty safe bet

I am not confident Silksong will ever actually come out

I'm afraid that Silksong has become the typical "too ambitious game for a small studio".

And about Prime 4. If it is cross gen, I don't think it makes sense to show it for the first time running on a Switch 1. Unless it's just a CGI trailer.

I'm afraid that Silksong has become the typical "too ambitious game for a small studio".

And about Prime 4. If it is cross gen, I don't think it makes sense to show it for the first time running on a Switch 1. Unless it's just a CGI trailer.
I think there’s a solid chance Silksong is going to be a Sports Story-like situation. Can’t wait to find the hidden room where you find NPCs complaining about bad studio management.

I think Prime 4 will still look great on Switch 1. Like, Prime Remastered is maybe the best looking Switch game and has set the bar pretty high, so I can’t imagine they go any lower than that.

I think being able to say “on Switch 2 it’s 4K” would be enough haha

I think there’s a solid chance Silksong is going to be a Sports Story-like situation. Can’t wait to find the hidden room where you find NPCs complaining about bad studio management.

I think Prime 4 will still look great on Switch 1. Like, Prime Remastered is maybe the best looking Switch game and has set the bar pretty high, so I can’t imagine they go any lower than that.

I think being able to say “on Switch 2 it’s 4K” would be enough haha
A Sports Story-esque dev room would be especially awkward because, like, isn't Team Cherry just 3 people?

I think Prime 4 is a pretty safe bet

I am not confident Silksong will ever actually come out
The universe being balanced sounds realistic, but Silksong and Prime 4? If they got announced I‘d immediately know that I‘m either dead or hallucinating.

Give me more Peach, more TTYD hopefully with some side content, an NSO roadmap, a GCN remaster, and Prime 4 and I'm ecstatic this late in the Switch's cycle. I've really gotten too busy these days to even play more than a couple of hours a week - Mario Wonder, Cocoon, PalWorld, Baldur's Gate 3, Star Ocean R, Triangle Strategy, Bayonetta 3, and Golden Sun all in the backlog, with Mario v DK right around the corner 😬

I will never consider Prime 4 a safe bet. Until it's got a hard release date, and possibly not until it's in my own hands, I assume it will not come out until we have flying cars and world peace. Perhaps humanity doesn't deserve Prime 4 yet.

The second in case it would mean a Switch 2 announcement.
This is honestly kinda what I'm rooting for too, but just imagine:

No Direct and no Switch 2 announcement. By April Famiboards servers will be running so hot they'll generate enough excess heat to form a self-sustaining renewable power source.

If Nintendo becomes aware that Pyoro is leaking through YouTube, I would not be surprised if they eventually stop prescheduling trailers from the direct until like right before the direct starts airing. They have responded to much smaller leaks in the past, like the switch online datamine showing the avaliable slots, so I can't see why they wouldn't be aware of Pyoro.

If Nintendo becomes aware that Pyoro is leaking through YouTube, I would not be surprised if they eventually stop prescheduling trailers from the direct until like right before the direct starts airing. They have responded to much smaller leaks in the past, like the switch online datamine showing the avaliable slots, so I can't see why they wouldn't be aware of Pyoro.
He doesn’t leak through YouTube though, he has already leaked trailers outside of YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom