• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo Reach by Retro Studios except it's not at all Halo Reach but it's actually Metroid: Aether by Retro Studios and you play as the Luminoth Sentinels waging their unsuccessful war against the Ing

Watch them reveal the Direct at 10:02 ET just to fuck with us. Nintendo ninjas hiding amongst us would be rolling with laughter

Halo Reach by Retro Studios except it's not at all Halo Reach but it's actually Metroid: Aether by Retro Studios and you play as the Luminoth Sentinels waging their unsuccessful war against the Ing
maybe I meant the keybearers?

you know the corpsefied people who have the doohickies

but anyway yeah you play as them or whatever

Watch them reveal the Direct at 10:02 ET just to fuck with us. Nintendo ninjas hiding amongst us would be rolling with laughter

Ninja's don't laugh, that would bust their hiding place.

They LOS (Laugh out silently) and ROFLWS (roll over flow laughing without sound)

Link- Found a website talking about a "possible" Animal Crossing announcement because of 2 new Switch lite editions coming up, might there be a theme going on since Smash is rumored to have new content as well?

spacebslls-ludicrous.gif

Any new information of the Direct date that Nate, Pyoro or anyone else with information has updated?
Because every time it seems that we are moving further away from the existence of a Nintendo Direct.
it's literally 5 minutes away

Hmm. I'm getting thoughts we may see a late day announcement like that one time a couple years ago.

Mainly to let the pokemon stuff breath a little.

HE HAS NO STYLE
AS YOU CAN SEE
THIS KONG
WILL BE IN MONKEPD

HE CAN HAND-STAND
AS THE VIBES INTERSECT
AND STRETCH HIS ARMS OUT
TO BE IN THIS DIRECT

Link- Found a website talking about a "possible" Animal Crossing announcement because of 2 new Switch lite editions coming up, might there be a theme going on since Smash is rumored to have new content as well?
Don’t those lites come with ACNH digital? I think it’s just a holiday bundle and not indicative of a new AC game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom