• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird

This tweet and one of the replies Pyoro liked imply a direct on Wednesday but Nate's video implies a direct on Thursday?
Nate said "by the time the episode airs, the Direct will be three days later, if not announced," which doesn't imply Thursday to me. It implies a hypothesis.

Last edited:
Bloodborne is amazing but I found its final 1/4 a bit underwhelming, as well as the final boss. I want a sequel sooooooo bad though (and Sekiro 2 also). Forbidden Woods, Hemwick Charnel Lane, and Cainhurst Castle are all awesome even though Id agree they feel a bit disconnected from the other main areas of Yharnam. Dark Souls 1 had my favorite world design but BB is close behind, and has my favorite music in the Souls(bornekiroring) series.

I havent played any DLC for any of their games or utilized any online features. I'll do that when they get eventual replays years down the road. It just seems so daunting to replay any of them right now, as they're quite big and they all kicked my ass hard.

I still need to finish Elden Ring. I prob put maybe 70 hrs into it and got stuck on Malenia, and was just feeling a bit burned out at that point. And I remeber being pissed cause I still couldn't figure out how to get up to that Catherdreal looking place on the cliff to the west of the Acadamy of Raya Lucaria and I'm way too stubborn to look anything up. I also, like you mentioned, just feel burned out on open worlds, even though the world itself in ER is beautiful and well designed, there are just too many tedious elements to it.
Small bit of advice for your replay for Old Hunters. Make a new character, OH on NG+ is brutal, even for a From game.

Oh wow i was super busy with life events in the last couple weeks and totally missed treehouse live

wonder looks amaaaazing

Nintendo is going to announce a lineup of spinoffs starring female characters from their respective series

Princess Peach Showtime starring Peach from the Super Mario series
Nine-tailed Star starring Krystal from the Star Fox series
Xenosaga starring KOS-MOS from the Xenoblade series
and The Legend of Link starring Zelda from The Legend of Zelda series

Ideal for me would be to have a Nintendo Direct and Sony State of Play on the same day again, just like last year. On 09/13 AGAIN, even!

I took a quick trip through past Direct twitter announcements and the only one I could find that was announced 2 days in advance was September 2021, even then that was only for Nintendo of Europe and Japan. If we do get the official word tomorrow, then at least for some of us it will definitely* be on the 13th.

*probably

Pyoro never said what started or closed the last direct. In that regards I agree with people he actually doesn’t know what ends the direct. He just knows games.

I hope it's the 13th. I'll probably be able to watch it live if it is, while I definitely won't on the 14th.

If MP4 is here, it will most certainly close
Just gonna bring up that, unless I'm forgetting something, every time Metroid has shown up in a Direct in the Switch era, it's been in the middle. Prime 4 announcement, Dread announcement, and Prime Remastered shadowdrop were all middle of the direct material.

I'm not saying Prime 4 couldn't be the closer, but I also wouldn't discount the idea that it could show up and not be the closer.

Let’s say everything Pyoro is true for the sake of argument and that’s all the big new stuff he knows that will be announced.

-Mario vs DK
-F-Zero 99 (35 or whatever number)
-Princess Peach Showtime
-Another Code R remake
-Trace Memory remake

Stuff that exists coming
-Super Mario RPG
-Mario Wonder
-Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon HD
-Splatoon Side Order
-Mario Kart Wave 6
-Warioware Move It
-Detective Pikachu
-Metroid Prime 4

That’s about it from Nintendo. Capcom has a new game rumored?

Last edited:
I think Peach is the clearest choice for an opener, feels like that game is in the same spot right now that Pikmin 4 was going into the February Direct.

Maybe if we all head to our Nintendo Switch consoles and boot up WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgame$, included in our Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack subscriptions, and unlock the Pyro side game, we'll just get the entire Direct right now!

Let’s say everything Pyoro is true for the sake of argument and that’s all the big new stuff he knows that will be announced.

-Mario vs DK
-F-Zero 99 (35 or whatever number)
-Princess Peach Showtime
-Another Code R remake
-Trace Memory remake

Stuff that exists coming
-Super Mario RPG
-Mario Wonder
-Splatoon Side Order
-Mario Kart Wave 6
-Warioware Move It
-Detective Pikachu
-Metroid Prime 4

That’s about it from Nintendo. Capcom has a new game rumored?
I'd bet the house on a Luigi's Mansion HD shadow drop/October retail release, along with a few other Nintendo reveals, probably for 2024.

Just gonna bring up that, unless I'm forgetting something, every time Metroid has shown up in a Direct in the Switch era, it's been in the middle. Prime 4 announcement, Dread announcement, and Prime Remastered shadowdrop were all middle of the direct material.

I'm not saying Prime 4 couldn't be the closer, but I also wouldn't discount the idea that it could show up and not be the closer.
Good point! And between the success of Dread, the immense reaction of Prime Remastered, despite it only being announced as a headline, and the sheer anticipation of Prime 4, I expect/hope Nintendo understands that Prime 4 could stand on its own as a closer.

So I bought a virtual boy from Japan after years of wanting one, will it get here in time for the Nintendo Direct? Asking the important questions.

The only way I could see that happening is if Monster Hunter does indeed show up.

It's the one thing that's on the level of a Nintendo-level announcement that Sony could stand to get.
a GTA 6 anouncement on the next State of Play will make the internet go crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom