• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I’d love to just say “Me” is Metroid, I just can’t.

Every tweet or like he did was fairly decodable and got meaningful big reactions from people (positive or negative).

The “Me” like happens and everyone is just like ‘okay…’

Perhaps that is just the reality of being burned on Prime 4 so many times that no one believes it anymore, but I don’t see the “Me” tweet as a Metroid hint.

Would be happy to be proven wrong though!

10+ years old ports would be a very anticlimactic closer, to be honest. Switch era Directs always have banger closers.
True. If anything, that could be an opener, which tends to be on the underwhelming side anyway. Remember when they opened a Direct with Overwatch?

People are so pessimistic. Who knows, maybe the MvsDK game is a huge Odyssey-scale adventure and we’re actually getting 99 different F-Zero games.

next leak Star Fox Zero port reveal

man-sad-mario.gif
Followed by Animal Crossing - Amiibo Festival ✨️Deluxe✨

This direct needs to be good for holiday sales. Super Mario RPG and Wonder is a great 1-2 punch. We need some sides to go with that steak. Nothing is more important than holiday sales for the fiscal year
Honestly I think Nintendo is in clearing out their switch 1 stock mode, I think the mario games are enough for that. Especially with the new bundles

This direct needs to be good for holiday sales. Super Mario RPG and Wonder is a great 1-2 punch. We need some sides to go with that steak. Nothing is more important than holiday sales for the fiscal year

Add Mario vs DK in December and you have a Mario game for every month of the holiday season next to the Red OLED Switch.

When are Zelda fans finally gonna get something they want? It's been months, Nintendo. MONTHS!
Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD, a remake of a 2D Legend of Zelda?Oracle games or Minish Cap, brand new 2D Legend of Zelda, this is what every Zelda fan want Nintendo to do

Why December?

Glad you asked. The all important holiday portion of the fiscal year. Best strategy is always big game in november, then a momentum carrier for december. Most presents are bought during late november so the heavy hitter must be in by then.

Max sales.

Edit: A december release also needs to be able to soak up them gift cards too. A smaller type game like Mario vs. DK or Gamecube port would do well here.

Hey pyoro, are you okay? We’re all worried about you brother. Blink twice if Nintendo has you captured

More Smash Bros. > Melee HD
YES! Give me my Fighter Pass 3/Ultimate Deluxe with four more characters! Give it to me! Now!

Or... whenever it's ready. That'd be fine too. Sorry, I tend to LOSE WHAT LITTLE SENSE OF REASON I HAVE LEFT when Smash Bros content is brought up hehehehe. Hehehe... Dragon Ball references.

I'm really hoping and betting all the Burger King on there being MORE Smash Bros content coming up to replace the NSO + Expansion Pack Mario Kart thing, I REALLY want it... but I'm prepared for disappointment to come in and smash me headfirst through a glass coffee table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom