• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the complaint is "hey this game portrays women as emotional and crazy" going full Jordan Peterson with "ackshually women are in fact statistically more emotional and crazy" is the worst possible way to respond.
It's a valid complaint for sure, not saying otherwise. I'm just a psych major so I found that interesting in my class

Hear me out. What if Nintendo did directs like this on Twitter? They start with the opener and give a hint like a gif or picture. Then everyone has 5 minutes to figure it out. By the end of the timer Nintendo will drop a video for the answer and move on to teasing the next announcement.

A proper Mario vs Donkey Kong sequel, DKCR DX, and DK64 for NSO would make this the ultimate direct for Donkey Kong fans imo

Final cherry on top would he DK Jr and Pauline as the final two MK8 characters.

Imagine if he teases MP4. It's gonna be genuinely the first Direct I'll be eagerly waiting for "this next segment will be our last" lol.

This has the potential to be either one of the best or worst Directs ever. Metroid Prime 4, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Wind Waker/Twilight Princess, or none of them!

Hear me out. What if Nintendo did directs like this on Twitter? They start with the opener and give a hint like a gif or picture. Then everyone has 5 minutes to figure it out. By the end of the timer Nintendo will drop a video for the answer and move on to teasing the next announcement.
Two years ago? Maybe.

Modern day "X"? Hahahaha. I don't think it could handle it. The servers would probably melt, or Elongated Ratfuck might detach "one of the more sensitive server racks" in the middle of it.

samusdance-vibestar.gif

We Chozo are drifting, tumbling through space and time as the Great Poison eats away at our sanity. We wake in dreams. As the veil of lunacy descends, as past and future blend and shuffle, one image appears and flickers through the landscape, wraithlike. It is the Hatchling, the Newborn, walking the path of corruption, a lone figure shining in the toxic shadows. She comes dressed for war, and her wrath is terrible. Do our eyes look backward, seeing the Hatchling as she once was? Or does she approach even now, arriving in our race's last hour, a savior clothed in machines crafted long ago by Chozo hands? Poisonous clouds drift across our vision.

#TTP

A proper Mario vs Donkey Kong sequel, DKCR DX, and DK64 for NSO would make this the ultimate direct for Donkey Kong fans imo

Final cherry on top would he DK Jr and Pauline as the final two MK8 characters.
For real would make this one of the best Directs ever. A little bit of all the different kinds of Donkey Kong.

Really just missing a bongo game.

DK64 NSO would satisfy me this go around as far as Donkey Kong is concerned, though I do still want a big new title within the next couple years. An updated NSO roadmap with just a few hype titles would excite me greatly, as retro gaming is my main thing. That's also why you will see me often most hyping and hoping for ports / remasters of older games, silly as it is for many others X)

I don’t think we’re getting Zelda in this Direct if we’re already getting Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Trace Memory and F-Zero and Fire Emblem and Metroid.

This is a dark horse Direct and I’m all for it.

Just saying y'all should listen to the song of the year "Derretida Brunoso Remix feat Irmãs de Pau" while waiting for the next Pyoro tweet.

DK64 NSO would satisfy me this go around as far as Donkey Kong is concerned, though I do still want a big new title within the next couple years. An updated NSO roadmap with just a few hype titles would excite me greatly, as retro gaming is my main thing. That's also why you will see me often most hyping and hoping for ports / remasters of older games, silly as it is for many others X)
At least give us DK64.

DK64 with widescreen would be pretty cool.

DK64 has widescreen support in the code, but widescreen wasn't supported by Nintendo old's N64 emulator so almost no one has played DK64 in widescreen (as widescreen TVs weren't very popular in 1999)

Nintendo's current N64 emulator supports widescreen so that could be interesting.

What do we feel like the release dates for MvDK and Peach will be? Maybe one late Feb/early March and the other in late April/early May?

Off the top of my head, the only three closers I can personally accept are: Metroid Prime 4, Metroid Prime 2 + 3, and Xenoblade Chronicles X: Definitive Edition.

Release me, Pyoro. Please end me!!

I'm hopeful we get a couple complete surprises or so like last time still. As a massive GameCube fan (my favorite gaming system for original library), I really hope all the rumors about getting more stuff on the Switch happens. Metroid Prime 1 and Pikmin 1+2 is a start, but there's so much more to be mined.

We Chozo are drifting, tumbling through space and time as the Great Poison eats away at our sanity. We wake in dreams. As the veil of lunacy descends, as past and future blend and shuffle, one image appears and flickers through the landscape, wraithlike. It is the Hatchling, the Newborn, walking the path of corruption, a lone figure shining in the toxic shadows. She comes dressed for war, and her wrath is terrible. Do our eyes look backward, seeing the Hatchling as she once was? Or does she approach even now, arriving in our race's last hour, a savior clothed in machines crafted long ago by Chozo hands? Poisonous clouds drift across our vision.

#TTP
Phendrift posted Poison. Prophecy. Process. Prime 4.

Power Suit prevails. Phazon passes. Process praised.

#TTP

Pyoro has a alt account.

There will be a lot of info about the new Mario Vs Donkey Kong game, maybe it is bigger than we expected?

and Princess Daisy is confirmed to appear in the new Princess Peach game.

I mean there is no way to know if this is the actual pyoro. There are like 50 accounts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom