• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that's crazy? Did you see the BotW2 development update where he sent himself from the past with shorter hair to hint at the big twist in the game?
200.gif

insert X-files theme

Would be my luck the Drake Switch gets announced this month for a 2022 holiday release. I just purchased my 512GB SteamDeck earlier today. I did so thinking we won't see Drake Switch until later this year with a Spring 2023 launch.

I am 50 posts in front of Dark Cloud. I feel so fucking dirty.

tenor.gif

Would be my luck the Drake Switch gets announced this month for a 2022 holiday release. I just purchased my 512GB SteamDeck earlier today. I did so thinking we won't see Drake Switch until later this year with a Spring 2023 launch.
it's ok I'll take your steam deck don't worry

Well, if Nate is not killing the dream soon, Grubb might in about 20 minutes

I can't wait for "it doesn't mean anything" over and over, when history has shown us time and time again that it absolutely does mean something.

Edit: I like Jeff and I like that podcast, btw. But they are always skeptical of this stuff.

I can't wait for "it doesn't mean anything" over and over, when history has shown us time and time again that it absolutely does mean something.

Edit: I like Jeff and I like that podcast, btw. But they are always skeptical of this stuff.
It's because they're all under NDA along with 75% of the global population.

lotta people talking about the OLED reveal video going private but keep forgetting the mysterious week-skip for the Splatoon Tournament????????? as if that isn't a huge red flag as well?
The week-skip for Splatoon tells me something is probably happening next week, but that something could be anything from a Splatoon 3 Direct, to a first-party Mini, to a surprise General Direct, to a hardware reveal, to some random tweet announcing that they're not holding the tournament that week because they're having an existential crisis over whether or not they're a kid now. Or a squid now

As someone who is under a lot of NDAs: yeah

yeah
I had a great idea for a Black Mirror type dystopia where everyone is individually forced to sign an NDA about something really crazy with like, extremely grave consequence for breaking it, and therefore nobody is able to talk about it and everyone assumes nobody else knows about it.

I had a great idea for a Black Mirror type dystopia where everyone is individually forced to sign an NDA about something really crazy with like, extremely grave consequence for breaking it, and therefore nobody is able to talk about it and everyone assumes nobody else knows about it.

This was just the 80s and the "crazy" secret was trickle down economics being bullshit.

I posted this in the hardware thread by accident but hotgirlvideo69 is in on the action now too. The trifecta

Unreliable leaker aside, Prime HD as a pro showpiece would make me immensely happy
me too. people would still be like "lol Nintendo does only ports nowadays. Nintendo Switch Pro? More Like Nintendo Switch Port"

But I wouldn't give a fuck. would make me extremely happy.

It's because they're all under NDA along with 75% of the global population.
As someone who is under a lot of NDAs: yeah

yeah
I can also disclose that I, too am under more than one NDA about more than one thing

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom