• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

I should replay Metroid Dread. I played it and beat it last year and liked it but also didn't feel very strongly about it one way or another. I need to replay it to really solidify my opinions on it.
I just played it for the first time in June and it was so good as my first full Metroid game. It grew on me a lot as I progressed through and explored. I have about 20 hours but am probably going to go back to it soon and maybe do Dread Mode.

I should replay Metroid Dread. I played it and beat it last year and liked it but also didn't feel very strongly about it one way or another. I need to replay it to really solidify my opinions on it.
I need to replay it too! I beat it five times last fall, but haven’t played it since then. I wanna go back and do a slow, casual Normal run, then maybe I can try for a Dread Mode run or a sub-3 hour run! I got so close on my last try - it was like three hours and four minutes or something like that.

never apologize for tweets people randomly dig up unless they're racist etc
I guess some people might misinterpret my tweets due to having contact with some companies being a content creator.
Still I wouldn't put my job at risk, people like Nate or Jeff have a lot of courage to do what they do.

Resident Evil VII, Village, REmake 2 and 3 definitely are.

I think the Switch exclusive RE will release on both, tho it'll be heavily enhanced for Pro. So holiday 2023 possible I guess?
Yep to all of this. I may be completely off the mark here, but if I had to bet, I'd say that Capcom is going to be the one third party developer to be all in on the Switch successor day 1. In 2017 and 2018, everyone was dunking on Capcom for misreading the Switch's sales potential, with even mainstream media asking them different variations of the question "So you messed this one up big time. Why did that happen and how are you going to fix it?"

I doubt they want a repeat of that one.

"Nintendo is still interested in Golden Sun" is great news lol. I thought the franchise was basically dead at this point.

Holy, thread moved by about 20 pages in less than 8 hours. Something major happened?
Jeff Grubb said the Direct is most likely airing in the week of the 12th, Dan Ryckert has heard it could be "as soon as next week".
But it's probably the week of the 12th.

November is the 20th anniversary of Metroid Prime, and December is the 20th anniversary of Wind Waker.

I think fans of a specific game playing 3D square will be pleased this year.

I’m joking, we aren’t getting a metroid game this year

Gonna be fun to see how many things get moved out of the "I don't believe that's happening" pile in a couple of weeks.

I'd love EPD DK to be one of the things that turns out to be real but, even if it is real, I'm not sure it's ready to show yet.

Gonna be fun to see how many things get moved out of the "I don't believe that's happening" pile in a couple of weeks.

I'd love EPD DK to be one of the things that turns out to be real but, even if it is real, I'm not sure it's ready to show yet.
I'll be honest
I've completely lost faith on epd DK
I would love a new one, even a 2d dk but I don't believe it's gonna happen anytime soon anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom