• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "Twitter Direct" might be the biggest insult by a major gaming company in the past decade. I literally screamed "FUCK YOU" at my screen. I knew it wasn't set in stone that they would do a Mini Direct or something but the hype they created made me think they were just going to surprise us with it anyway. Absolutely unacceptable to do this to us. Once they knew Mini Direct was expected, they should've just done it.
😬

Okay i admit it, i hacked Twitter. Ok i didnt hack it, i pranked Elon Musk for his login infos and used his account as the all but confirmed owner.

I tried to be reasonable, arguing that i need Drake to not fail Nintendos no 35°C+ Switch playing guidline. But they wouldn't listen.
Now i showed them how fast their main marketing tool could be gone!

(j/k in case anyone needs it written)

Just a reminder that even if today is nothing, BitSummit starts on Aug. 6th so at worst case we're about 3 weeks or less from an Indie World presentation

segadirect.png

Bring this back

(Cannot believe this was almost a decade ago)

Yesterday the announcement came out 5 min after the hour. Might be the same today

Can't believe Nintendo announced a Playstation player loyalty program on twitter, why didn't they put this all in a Direct???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom