• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a coincidence but JON YOU FUCKING
2022-07-12_7.png
SON OF A BITCH!!
2022-07-12_6.png
You know what, this is totally something Jon would do. I'm convinced.

Had no idea about this, I love her even more now
Yup, she already voiced Samus in Prime 1-3, and Hunters! Pained grunts and such, anyway.

Really hoping Prime 4 gives her some proper lines to speak.

can I make a prediction/speculation thread about how Aonuma's hair will look when he accepts BOTW2's GOTY award at TGA 2023?

Loving all of the Metroid talk tonight. I always thought Sylux was a lost cause, but y’all shared some cool ideas here for a complete 180 of the character.

I imagine that he's up in his office stretching his dastardly mustache as he sees and laughs dastardly at the chaos that ensues upon the 3 nations, Twitter, ResetEra, and Famiboards.
But everything changed when the Reddit Nation attacked

I would prefer a Pokémon trailer tomorrow but will gladly accept Bayonetta instead if the trailer includes the Bayonetta sung and remixed Jazz standard.

Pre-wednesday morning final Wild prediction

Tomorrow - Pokémon trailer + announcement of Bayonetta 3 direct

Thursday - Bayonetta 3 direct. Release date and special edition revealed

Last edited:
Pre-wednesday morning final Wild prediction

Tomorrow - Pokémon trailer + announcement of Bayonetta 3 direct

Thursday - Bayonetta 3 direct. Release date and special edition revealdd
Oh dang

A Bayonetta Direct would count as an Event, in my book.

Getting the pop corn ready for 2 morrow

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Ayyyy, the old Regal Cinemas logo from before the bland-ass redesign!

Oh dang

A Bayonetta Direct would count as an Event, in my book.
Not saying a simple Twitter shadowdrop of the trailer is impossible, or even unlikely but…

Bayo 3 has been one of the Switch’s most anticipated games since it’s launch year. Nintendo used it as the big finisher of the September 2021 direct. So they seem well aware.

Just feels right for it’s big blowout would be a bigger deal.

But who knows. May be too early for a dedicated direct if the game is hitting in October

I’m thinking Pokemon trailer tomorrow and Bayonetta 3 trailer next week and MK8 DLC wave 2 trailer the week after. All on Twitter, all shadow drops.

Yup, she already voiced Samus in Prime 1-3, and Hunters! Pained grunts and such, anyway.

Really hoping Prime 4 gives her some proper lines to speak.
... what how did I not realize it was her

My mind is blown

I don't think I ever even have thought to look at who did Samus' noises. Not sure why the thought never crossed my mind, maybe just because she never had any actual spoken lines. And knowing how a lot of GameCube era Nintendo stuff went I just figured it was an intern or something lmao

... what how did I not realize it was her

My mind is blown

I don't think I ever even have thought to look at who did Samus' noises. Not sure why the thought never crossed my mind, maybe just because she never had any actual spoken lines. And knowing how a lot of GameCube era Nintendo stuff went I just figured it was an intern or something lmao
I can't blame ya for never realizing! It's just humorous to me how they've had the perfect voice actor for Samus, this entire time (based on Hale's stellar performance as FemShep), and she's already "voiced" the character across several games, but only sorta. I will legit be annoyed, if they replace Hale in Prime 4, and we get robbed of the chance to hear a more substantive performance from her. It's her voice that I always read Samus's lines from the 2D games in.

Bayonetta being a Twitter drop instead of part of a Direct actually makes sense (even though I hate it).
Nintendo doesn't like to show nudity or gore in their Directs because they're watched by people of all ages. Last year's Bayo trailer didn't have any nudity, the Doom games announcements intentionally didn't show blood and gore, and so on.
A Twitter drop lets Nintendo show whatever they want instead.

I'm torn between pokemon and bayo : on one hand I'm more excited for pokemon but on the other hand I am interested by bayo 3 (1 and 2 were great) and I feel sorry for the fans who are starving for news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom