• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
guessing the "leaks" from sylux is more they are going with what the latest news about the backend for the Bayonetta 3 store page
They talked of Bayo 3 releasing on October 28th a few weeks ago too. So they seemingly have two info on the game.

Imagine us getting a mini tomorrow with MP remaster, Bayo3, and Pokemon. Suddenly we have to take markomaro, hotgirl, and syluxhunter somewhat seriously.

#teamchaos

no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif

EDIT: this gif is fucking creepy. thanks Marvel

I kind of feel like something is gonna drop tomorrow but MK8 Wave 2, Bayonetta3, Pokemin S&V, seem the most likely right now.

Tbh I would believe Markomaro more if he would be 2000% sure of all of his "leaks". 1125% just doesn't cut it.

If Nintendo does a Twitter drop of both Pokemon and Bayonetta 3 on the same day, then I say just throw the script out the window. There is no pattern or logic applied here. Nintendo just pushing random buttons.

I mean, they are Twitter drops and are random. When they drop is based on whatever marketing magic Nintendo has crafted. Exact timing of Twitter drops is not of interest to me nor something I check in on.

Thanks Nate! Its remarkable how you can identify an insider from somebody who is not one.

Can you explain for yourself why Nintendo is doing this with its 1st Party Stuff? I mean every other company like Sony, MS etc. would care to have their 1st party titles in the brightest spotlight as possible. Nintendo just scraps it Direct for Twitter drops? Feels really like 2020, but back then we were in highest of COVID.

I mean, they are Twitter drops and are random. When they drop is based on whatever marketing magic Nintendo has crafted. Exact timing of Twitter drops is not of interest to me nor something I check in on.
I'm not sure if you can answer this, but is there something wrong with the MK8D DLC plans? It's coming pretty late.

I remember Jeff Grubb saying we could get a first party direct mini in July. I wonder if that could still happen.

This is such a bop. I forget how/where I came across Cory Wong given I've never listened to Vulfpeck before but listening to this performance live was a genuine delight.
One of his songs from Elevator Music For An Elevated Mood came across my Spotify Discover Weekly when I was still using that, and I've been jamming to his tunes ever since.

If we're really due for:

• Bayonetta release date (no trailer)
  • Mario Kart wave 2
  • Pokémon trailer
  • Metroid Prime per SyluxHunter (lol, lmao) not even sylux lol lmfao forget about it

then I think we could actually see a Twitter Direct of old. For the unacquainted, long ago we would sometimes experience periods of high Tweet density known colloquially as Twitter Directs. They're perfect for tying up odds and ends like this, especially when they don't have a good centerpiece.

Look at it this way. With the way the rest of the year is expected to go and Zelda delayed, we would've gotten a bad June Direct. The games would've been good, because they have been, but the impact would have been lessened by being perceived as a poor showing.

Instead, we could be looking at a Partner Showcase that was way better than people expected, a random Kirby drop, a random Bayonetta date, drop, random GameCube port drop, meme-inducing 1-2 Switch drop, random Mario Kart drop, random Pokémon drops, etc.

The overall social media impact will be longer and better than a middle of the road Direct would have been.

I don't imagine this will be a problem for most, but if anyone is still holding on to a big unannounced holiday game I wouldn't count on it. The GameCube port(s) will be the best we can hope for.

If Nintendo does a Twitter drop of both Pokemon and Bayonetta 3 on the same day, then I say just throw the script out the window. There is no pattern or logic applied here. Nintendo just pushing random buttons.
Nintendo button mashing is much better than whatever they did during Wii era

If we're really due for:

• Bayonetta release date (no trailer)
  • Mario Kart wave 2
  • Pokémon trailer
  • Metroid Prime per SyluxHunter (lol, lmao)

then I think we could actually see a Twitter Direct of old. For the unacquainted, long ago we would sometimes experience periods of high Tweet density known colloquially as Twitter Directs. They're perfect for tying up odds and ends like this, especially when they don't have a good centerpiece.
Syluxhunter is saying Bayo 3 tomorrow, it’s marknamaro or whatever saying 7/13 for prime

Anyway., enough negativity. We got a silly wacky Kirby game that takes place on a cake, to ask for more is gluttonous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom