• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the whole "waiting for an indeterminate time for the announcement of semi-regular DLCs whilst being teased by various hints and potential leaks," thing is much less excited when it's about... Mario Kart Tour tracks being ported over to 8 Deluxe.

I mean, Waluigi Pinball is cool and all but it ain't no Minecraft Steve.

Guy named splatoonfan07 posts some random ass tweet from a guy who posted something about Mario Kart but he has a Splatoon profile picture. No, this isn't copypasta.

Doing the whole "waiting for an indeterminate time for the announcement of semi-regular DLCs whilst being teased by various hints and potential leaks," thing is much less excited when it's about... Mario Kart Tour tracks being ported over to 8 Deluxe.

I mean, Waluigi Pinball is cool and all but it ain't no Minecraft Steve.
Speak for yourself.

If you are using Jeff Grubb as your proof that Metroid Prime HD exists and is coming this holiday, you do realize that Jeff Grubb's also the guy insistent on a WWHD/TPHD combo pack and has been saying that for years now too, right? This May, he thought both were going to arrive in October.

I never said I believed Jeff Grubb. I was just stating the most current rumor. As far as his comments on the Zelda HD collection, he was merely speculating that they could show up this year. He was clear that he doesn't know. We may not get any of these titles this year. Time will tell. I only believe stuff when it comes from Nintendo themselves.

A few of those bullet points are pretty tenuous and a few basically say the same thing. ‘A lot more to it’ is basically just Emily and Nate say the same thing as Grubb.

We’ll wait and see, but those 3 have corroborated on wrong information before.

Not saying I think they are, just keeping hype in check.
Emily and that ResetEra poster both provided a lot of details about the development of the remaster. Those kind of details don't come out when the info is bad

I appreciate you wanting to keep hype in check, but suggesting this is just some random baseless rumor is just not correct

So in a nutshell, what will happen tomorrow? Direct?
We probably won't have anything tomorrow, but we may get an announcement. A Pokémon trailer for Wednesday seems like a lock, the question is whether or not it's part of a larger presentation.

I wonder if it is possible to have a pokemon trailer released on Wednesday and maybe a more Nintendo presentation like event on Thursday. I guess it depends on how substantial the pokemon info is

A few of those bullet points are pretty tenuous and a few basically say the same thing. ‘A lot more to it’ is basically just Emily and Nate say the same thing as Grubb.
I was walking you through things bit by bit in the order that it's happened. Emily broke the story first, last September. Jeff's story from last month is only the latest in a string of reports on it from different sources who, by and large, are very reliable.

And, what exactly have they corroborated that's wrong? Especially all three of them? I don't mind people not believing rumours, but I'd be careful about falsely suggesting that people have got things wrong, and especially of lumping people together.

Mario Kart DLC trailer tomorrow for a Friday release (7/11 ad ends on Sunday and the next tournament starts next week, so this week is the deadline), Pokemon trailer on Wednesday (leaked trailer screenshots), maybe Bayonetta 3 trailer on Thursday (updated YouTube playlist). Sounds like a pretty good week to me.

I found this on Twitter, it's probably fake. But who knows.
The single follower of this account, aka the person who runs it, also follows waddledeeknows and samushunter.

I'd put zero stock in it - it's just someone being an idiot.

I was walking you through things bit by bit in the order that it's happened. Emily broke the story first, last September. Jeff's story from last month is only the latest in a string of reports on it from different sources who, by and large, are very reliable.

And, what exactly have they corroborated that's wrong? Especially all three of them? I don't mind people not believing rumours, but I'd be careful about falsely suggesting that people have got things wrong, and especially of lumping people together.
Emily got Star Fox Grand Prix wrong, so therefore anyone corroborating Emily's claims is also wrong, and they have never leaked anything right ever

somewhat believable but that Ganon's Rise imao, these fake Zelda subtitles are always so boring

FXaUOQJXgAAl_MB

gonna take a break from this thread for a while. have fun fam. reading some of the discussions taking place right now is just exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom