• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectations set up for something to be announced today, or tomorrow?
Tomorrow if anything gets announced, small things (release date of MK8/Strikers/Switch Sports DLC) would get shadow dropped so if nothing gets announced tmw thatms probably what will happen

Expectations set up for something to be announced today, or tomorrow?
It was thought nothing would happen today, but some Nintendo accounts are still tweeting so who knows. Best to expect tomorrow for big news. 20 mins to find out regardless.

A New Nintendo Direct is on the way! Tune in Wednesday July 13 at 3pm ET for roughly 35 minutes of info on upcoming first-party Nintendo Switch Games.

Will this tweet drop today or tomorrow? 🤔
It won't drop today because Satoru Iwata passed away on July 11th, 2015

My hopes for this week rated from best to worst case scenario.

1 - Switch ''Pro'' reveal + Direct
2 - Switch ''Pro'' reveal without Direct
3 - Direct without Switch ''Pro''
4 - Pokemon SV news
5 - Nothing big
6 - Stinky Horse Game announcement

4 - Pokemon SV news
5 - Nothing big
Even if they announce Stinky Horse that would mean it wouldn’t take a spot in a future Direct is a win for us anyway

4 - Pokemon SV news
5 - Nothing big
Based on what we've heard, I'm much more excited to see the Stinky Horse Game than the Pro.

I don't think they can pull off another Warriors title, sales-wise. Age of Calamity sold very well because people were hungry for new BotW-related content. However, let's be honest, it isn't a great game, even for a Warriors title. I think people are getting tired of Warriors titles and the FE one just released.
I don't think we have any evidence to suggest people are tired of Warriors games. If Hyrule Warriors 3 does happen, it probably isn't coming for 2 to 3 years; and it's not as if these Warriors games need to be big sellers to justify their existence.

I tried Fire Emblem Warriors once and its gameplay was just not my cup of tea. Are the other musou games fundamentally different or are they pretty much the same?

4 - Pokemon SV news
5 - Nothing big
5 and 6 are kind of the same!

I tried Fire Emblem Warriors once and its gameplay was just not my cup of tea. Are the other musou games fundamentally different or are they pretty much the same?
The combat is always going to be pretty much identical, but I felt like there were big differences between Age of Calamity and the Three Hopes demo. More character interactions and better battle planning overall, it feels like it has a lot more Fire Emblem DNA.

Did we even know today was off limits until K&K mentioned it?
Yes, it was. Always. Iwata was not just normal ceo, he was more than that. Employees doing tribute to him in previous Switch firmware shows that. Nintendo is a japanese company, they would never annyounce something on the day the beloved ceo passed away.

tbh I still wanna see the Rap Battle Direct against Takahashi that Koizumi teased on his Twitter account.

Based on what we've heard, I'm much more excited to see the Stinky Horse Game than the Pro.
Nintendo employees: This game is so bad it might do tangible harm to our reputation

Famiboards dot com: The thing I am most excited for has to be Stinky Horse Game

NiohxZelda will be better than Zelda Musou 3.
metroid-other-m.jpg

Ya'll are crazy, and it's great to try and catch back up with everything! New week, so let's see what might happen!

To put some fuel in this fire topic, pay attention on what games are being part of this Double Gold Points offer
Haha, aaah! :ROFLMAO: For what it's worth, though, Nintendo has a different game instead of 1-2 Switch for their double points promotion:

lXXndaC.jpg

I thought maybe they didn't have 1-2 over there as the reason for the difference, but they do have it!

Also, didn't know they had a Nintendo "expo" kind of thing in France, but they're sharing some Xenoblade 3 stuff at a special presentation on the 14th:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom