• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t GameSpot under some very shady situation lately ?

Probably someone trying to force some clickbait stupidity to hide the recent bullshit.

Finished four more Classic Mode routes on intensity 9.9: Steve, Chrom, Cloud, and Ryu. 25 to go. Can I finish all of them before Xenoblade 3 releases????? (The answer is no, but humor me here.)

More of lurker but I came across this post and didn’t see this being talked about here so I thought I’d share it here.

Isn’t this a French event only? Dont think it matters that much is probably a NoF thing, regional European subsidaries tend to take part of anime conventions with demos of recent and upcoming games I remember Nintendo of Spain doing so with TWEVY Final Mix iirc

Whenever I have time to play video games

1465558970-old-internet-gif.gif

Probably a decent chance of getting the new Kart courses revealed this week.

Dunno how much more I'm holding out for.

I'm pretty hopeful for at least 3 major things this week, which when combined alongside some DLC and a game announcement or two would make a decent FP direct.

Also on a games note, just finished my 3rd Three Hopes route, so on to AI: The somnium files 2

It’s been seven years already, since Iwata passed? :/

Rest In Peace. Miss his enthusiasm and charm. He seemed like a wonderful person.

Reminder that Retro themselves were the origin of the BBQ jokes:

pd: this meme from 2 years ago is still relevant lol

Last edited:
Just remember that no day is a waste because every day gets us closer to BOTW 2.
If you told me last year that in July 2022, we’d still be waiting to see more of the game (besides that 7 seconds from the delay video) or learn its name, I never would have believed you. Even worse is that we’re still in the dark as to when such a showcase could take place.

At this point I have like a dozen Square RPGs on my wishlist that I'm holding off for a sale on but I have yet to actually purchase despite constant sales

Early Switch Directs were Tuesday announcement - Thursday Direct if I remember correctly.
At first they were announced two days prior (well actually ~56 hours prior), sometimes on Monday for Wednesday and sometimes Tuesday for Thursday. But at some point in the last few years they shifted it to being only ~32 hours prior. At least for general directs.

But nothing will be announced or happening tomorrow regardless due to it being the anniversary of Iwata's passing. Earliest we'll get something will be Tuesday.

I know people like to go on about Nate “not having first party sources” which isn’t even true. But he still hasn’t said a word of any direct coming (or any other insider). I don’t believe we’re getting a Mini or General Direct this week. It’s way too quiet for a direct. To me it’s hardware (where it’s so locked down Nate wouldn’t find out) or just some twitter drops.

Going back to the Mario Kart DLC discussion, it's really weird how 6/8 of the tracks look pretty good and then you have Toad Circuit and Sky Garden which look terrible. I wonder what happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom