• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST|

When will the next general Direct (full or mini) be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't age rate Switch cloud games. Collection is PEGI 18, only Arkham Knight has that rating. It's native.
Sweet. Hope its true.

Direct hype feels like it's at its best on FamiBoards. All hype and goofing off, and sure we'll have some heated discussions no doubt, but there has been such a noticeable downward trend in toxicity and hostility since the old days. Love it.
I aint got no time to be hostile! But seriously, its been chill here. Everybody is just enjoying Nintendo stuff without being a jerk even if they disagree.

It's good.

We don’t do sacrifices. We do Yeah’s now. I needed a post with 10 Yeahs for the Direct to be this week and I just got it.

You will have your Direct this week. You’re welcome.

The last direct announced the Mario movie cast. Is it possible that we might receive an update on this one?
I think we are approaching the inevitable moment where we finally hear Chris Pratt's Mario voice

we_dont_do_that_here.gif

Someone made the excellent comparison of Era to the "Old Testament", and I've been a fan, ever since.

...what would that make Gaf, then? The Apocrypha? LOL
Here, you only have to accept Dill Spowser as your One True Savior and keep the faith.

Sweet. Hope its true.
They wouldn't screw Switch owners like that. There still are many European and Latin American countries that Switch cloud gaming doesn't exist, namely Australia. Return to Arkham, collection of just first two games is cheaper than complete collection, Switch owners in those countries would be paying more for less.

Pawtastic!

But Direct hype everyone. I can feeeeel it.
rubble-paw-patrol-the-movie.gif

Us, Wednesday.

Derachi's Feb 9 Direxpectations

HARD LOCKS
- New Fire Emblem
- Metroid Prime HD Remake
- Nintendo Music on Streaming Services
- 1 2 Horse
- Splatoon 3

EDUCATED GUESSES
- Game Boy + Color NSO
- That Batman Collection
- No Zelda
- Goldeneye on NSO+EP
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters
- Fantasian Switch Port

I WISH LMAO
- Yakuza 0 on Switch
- New F-Zero

Last edited:
Thanks Nintendo for making a game solely for the new memes it will produce, I really can't wait for a new video showing how to milk aircows.

HARD LOCKS
- New Fire Emblem
- 1 2 Horse

EDUCATED GUESSES
- Game Boy + Color NSO
- That Batman Collection
- No Zelda
- Goldeneye on NSO+EP

I WISH LMAO
- Yakuza 0 on Switch
- New F-Zero
I really doubt Everybody 1-2 Horse is gonna be in the Direct.

HARD LOCKS
- New Fire Emblem
- 1 2 Horse

EDUCATED GUESSES
- Game Boy + Color NSO
- That Batman Collection
- No Zelda
- Goldeneye on NSO+EP

I WISH LMAO
- Yakuza 0 on Switch
- New F-Zero
Imo Metroid Prime will be at E3.
I think it's a November release. It's the 20th year anniversary of the game. Might as well go all the way in and release it for the anniversary month. (And I don't expect them to re-reveal Metroid Prime 4 outside of E3, and imo they won't show Prime HD until they show MP4)

Welp, if it's time for the impossible dreams, then can I get Valkyria Chronicles 2-3 Remaster and Ace Combat 7?

I’ve got the feeling FE is gonna be another Dread where everyone says it’s done, so we expect it in the February Direct, but it ends up getting announced at E3 for an October release or smn

(Still think it’s highly likely to show up this month tho)

HARD LOCKS
- New Fire Emblem
- 1 2 Horse
Finally Nintendo can stop being badgered every E3 with "Where is 1 2 Horse?"

EDIT:
I need to read a full thread before posting. I am late to the party it seems.

Last edited:
I do have a question for @NateDrake and other "insiders" on here. Or inter-web sleuths.

Do you think Mario Golf Super Rush is getting additional DLC? or PAID DLC? On the back of the Mario Golf Super Rush box it says "In-Game Purchases". Mario Tennis, does not.

It makes me think that originally maybe they planned for paid DLC or content, or possibly like a Animal Crossing situation, it could be added to Nintendo Online Expansion Pack.

Nintendo mentioned "free updates" had concluded in November. Should we expect paid updates or DLC in 2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom