• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found Souls games to be super frustrating to play, so I have zero interest in Elden Ring. I decided to go with Arceus instead.

Then I was in the grass, behind a sleeping pokemon, using an Ultra Ball, hit a back strike, and that fucking pokemon escaped from the ball...........

My Switch damn near went out the window!! GOOD THING I CHOSE POKEMON!! You know, to RELAX and HAVE FUN!!!

the only switch game i currently own (for personal disaster related reasons) is monster hunter rise. what would be the funniest possible second game to buy
images

the only switch game i currently own (for personal disaster related reasons) is monster hunter rise. what would be the funniest possible second game to buy
It depends on what you like the most but in my opinion the best pure fun game (I have played) on the switch is Mario Kart 8 . I also was a big of MH:Generations but I played the 3ds JP version so if you want more MH (even if its more traditional MH) you can also get it

Friday night and I'm sitting here, still being all excited about the exclusive info Nate received about the whole Switch NVIDIA leak situation. REALLY can't wait to hear what he has to say.

I feel like Nate's podcast is taking as long as it is because he's compiling every bit of info he can get his hands on, and verifying everything as much as possible to make the closest thing to a "Definitive" episode as he can.
Nate the Hate DX

I saw the Lead Engineer at Retro Studios made a post on LinkedIn. He talked about โ€œleading two fantastic teamsโ€ at Retro Studios. I guess Retro does this celebration for their employees, which looks cool.

Last edited:
Hello there, Fami! What is new? I have been busy lately, but now I have returned.

My mission is to kill Chaos. Have you seen Chaos?

Nintendo General Chaos.

Oh, I am not even playing the game, I'm just here for the memes.

I might play it once it hits 20โ‚ฌ, for the memes.
On the subject of chaos, here is my favorite bringer of chaos

As someone who is a big transformers nut (where do you think the prime part of my name came from?), he is known as the chaos bringer in some forms

On the subject of chaos, here is my favorite bringer of chaos

As someone who is a big transformers nut (where do you think the prime part of my name came from?), he is known as the chaos bringer in some forms

As someone who knows jack shit (no Chaos pun intended) about Transformers, I read 'Unicron' as 'Unicorn' and was like "Well, that seems out of place, but alright."

Nintendo Pipeline Discord Server Link
Closed captioning for ST6 is paid for in part by the following...
Pipeline-Logo.png

The Nintendo Pipeline Discord server! Join today!

And by...
Posters-Like-You.png

Just saw that Jeff Grubb said Xbox will have an e3 event in June. Tend to trust his info more than others.

Nintendo should have one as well. Though I am really excited to see starfield

Also. Headache is around 90 percent better. Still there some. I blame the pizza I had last night for this one, bread can cause them for me sometimes

Yall
I counted four people driving in town today with the same plushie octopus on their dashboard. Is that a thing? Is it something for like an internet holiday I've never heard of? Or something?

I've found Souls games to be super frustrating to play, so I have zero interest in Elden Ring. I decided to go with Arceus instead.

Then I was in the grass, behind a sleeping pokemon, using an Ultra Ball, hit a back strike, and that fucking pokemon escaped from the ball...........

My Switch damn near went out the window!! GOOD THING I CHOSE POKEMON!! You know, to RELAX and HAVE FUN!!!
Talk about an overreaction to like the tamest thing I've ever heard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom