• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pricing Game #2
  • It's time for pricing game number 2 of ST6; debuted in 1976, and sadly ultimately retired in 1983, it's Hurdles!

Hurdles-Start.png

The rules of the game are simple; I'm going to describe three sets of two grocery items, representing the hurdles above. One of the items in each set of hurdles is priced lower than the target price on the hurdler, which is set at $4 on the nose, the other is higher than the target price, and will cause the hurdler to knock it over and be disqualified from the race. To win the game, simply pick the three grocery items, one in each set of hurdles, that is lower than the target price on the hurdler, which again is $4.

And here are the grocery items!

HURDLE SET 1
    It's a 14.5oz can of fresh cut green beans!
    It's a 27oz spray bottle of Febreeze Extra Strength Fabric Odor-Eliminating Refresher!

HURDLE SET 2
    It's a 3.52oz bar of standard Toblerone!
    It's a 25.3oz party size package of Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies!

HURDLE SET 3
    It's a box of four sticks of salted butter!
    It's a 100 count bottle of 200mg Motrin Ibuprofen!​

As always, you can just ignore this game if you aren't interested in playing, that's totally fine! A new poll will be added to the thread tomorrow, and I will let anyone who played along with Hurdles know if you won or lost the day before I post the third pricing game of the thread!

Thank you for a wonderful first week of ST6!
    -EC

Pricing Game #3
  • Its time for the third and final pricing game, and of course, this being a forum full of Nintendo fans, I had to pick the one game that shares its name with a Nintendo console; Switch?

Switch-Prize1.png
    Switch-Prize2.png

On the left, we have a trip to Rome, Italy, round trip first class from Los Angeles, 6 nights in a luxury hotel, a rental car, and all meals included at $4,679.
    On the right, we have a trip to Tokyo, Japan, round trip first class from Los Angeles, 6 nights in a luxury hotel, a rental car, and all meals included at $5,269.

The question; are the prices correct, or should we switch them?
    Thanks for a wonderful first two weeks of March, everyone! Time is certainly flying by, and it's been real fun "hosting" this thread.

Staff Communication
  • Staff Communication

Please check out this thread for a future event.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Back
    Top Bottom