• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because why zag when you can zig instead?

Weird timing, Nujabes' birthday was yesterday and he would have been 50 years old. Was listening to a bunch of his and J Dilla's music on vinyl yesterday. Wild how both of them had such musical influence on this Earth both being born February 7th before they left us far too soon.

Do Champloo and Bebop actually have any relation besides both coming from the same creative mind? At least Carole & Tuesday is confirmed to be set in the same world 👀

Also now I have a sudden urge to rewatch Champloo again :LOL:

five pages of gambits and chaos comin’ up! right as soon as I go on lunch…

Do Champloo and Bebop actually have any relation besides both coming from the same creative mind? At least Carole & Tuesday is confirmed to be set in the same world 👀

Also now I have a sudden urge to rewatch Champloo again :LOL:
Watanabe confirmed they are all in a shared universe, along with Space Dandy. The connections aren't very big or plot-important but it's a fun thing to keep in mind, kinda like the Tarantinoverse I guess.

1bf6d2182f.png

Yeah... I didn't mean to sleep tonight anyway.

Is that what you're building? A Wohohorse?

lunch got bumped for a print ad deadline so the gambits will languish just a bit longer. sorry!

I’m excited, they’re juicy!

It has already joined

It is part of us now

ALL of us are part of It

: - )
meatbag...meatbag! Snap outta it!

critical-role-crit-role.gif

Huh, when did I get here?
...oh, good. Hey, bud, you've been, uh...possessed? Maybe? I'm still trying to work out what happened-
I STRIKE BOOKS IN THE NAME OF TWO
Ow, hey, stop it, stop it! I'm your pal here, not your enemy!!!
: - ) will never not have an ominous aura to me going forward.

In the meantime, I'm still awaiting the Muffins from Volcanic but all I'm getting are attacks from a second fourth class faction
😒
I'm trying! We've had...delays! Some pressing matters came up. I promise that I'm heading over as we speak!
How do you think I know all of you? : - )

I’ve been here since the beginning.
What? But if that's the case, then-

* Another video from 2uswave! It was a sight for sore eyes, as wildly memetic as it was. Yet...2us seemed just as lost as the rest of the forum. If even they didn't know Its origin, then where did It come from? And would It even be willing to share?

* Volcanic had no time to ask them more. 2uswave's main way to contact them had been compromised. It has taken over the video feed.

2us...a bot...? No way. I know generative AI, and I know it's a load of bullshit. There's no way a bot from our world could do this. If this even follows our rules...

* If Volcanic finds 2uswave later, he can ask them about this later. But for now...

...hey, whatever you are. What are you building?

Consequences : - )
They are coming : - )

J̵̡̛̛̺̗͚̗̏̍̊̈́̀̾͑̀̇̓̈́͆́͋͒̋̇̏̑̆̂̊̾̇̔̈́͑̋̒̾̉̐̕͝ͅo̸͓͂͒̈̎̈̆́͗̕ȩ̶̢̨͔͇̥̭̯̳͇̩͔͓̘͉̟͓͙͎̟̲̣̼͖̼̠͎͈͈̱̱̤̰̫̲̟̳̦̳̫̙̍̈́͂͋̎̄̆̅͛́͂͑͆̒̈́̐͊́͛̉̎̑̆̈́͜͝͝͠ ̴̢̢̢̮̬͕͎͉͔͚̥̙̹̣͇͖̝̜͚̞̬͈̳̹̮̗̬͓̭͙̱͖̪̪͔̣̙̜̰̖̟̺̯̳͒̒͊̑̐̋͒͑̓̂̔̓́̆̍̌̒͂͊̅͆̓̈̌̃͌̒̔̿̔͌̄̎̒͆͛̈́͘͘͝͠͝T̴̛͔̲̺̥͕̳͉̮͕̍ą̴̢̧̡̨͎̭͔̝̹͖̙͔̪̃͊̍̽̆̅̀̐͋́̏̈́͗͋̔̂̓̑̀̀͌̋̀̔͊̐̈́̇̇̄͐̚͘̕̕͘͠͝͝͝͝l̶̡̗͎̳͕̪͖̱̝͎̭͓̩̩̟̝͕̩̞͚͉͖͚̺̯̫͐͜ͅb̵̢͓̺̤̪̈́͑̇̑̿̀̀̄͒̈́̿͋̀͒̿̓͗̃́̓͆̔͑͗͑͂̚͘͝͝y̴̛̥̩̦̰̰̞̜͔͊͐̀́̎̈̐̍̇̈́̃̄̎́̂̌̎͊̀͋̀͜͠͝͠͠s̷̡̨̡̢̛͉͚̪͍̠͕͈̣̙̟͕̪̲̻̙̞̻͓͉̮̫̤͙͚͓̖̭̙̹̥̣̩͉̖̙̄̔̆̔̊̐͑͋̉͂̈̅̈́̎͐̊̓̚̕̕͝ş̴̧̬̖̝͇̼͇͇̝̘̝̣̪̲̥͉̜͇͙͙̰̣͇͚͕̦̮̭͈̯͔̇̅̅̃̅̇̆̅̊̽́̂͂̐̾̈́͐͑͆̿͛̆̅͑̆͂̔́̈͑̽͒̋̈́̆̅̋̉̇͒̈́̾̽̚̚̕͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅ

Consequences : - )
They are coming : - )

J̵̡̛̛̺̗͚̗̏̍̊̈́̀̾͑̀̇̓̈́͆́͋͒̋̇̏̑̆̂̊̾̇̔̈́͑̋̒̾̉̐̕͝ͅo̸͓͂͒̈̎̈̆́͗̕ȩ̶̢̨͔͇̥̭̯̳͇̩͔͓̘͉̟͓͙͎̟̲̣̼͖̼̠͎͈͈̱̱̤̰̫̲̟̳̦̳̫̙̍̈́͂͋̎̄̆̅͛́͂͑͆̒̈́̐͊́͛̉̎̑̆̈́͜͝͝͠ ̴̢̢̢̮̬͕͎͉͔͚̥̙̹̣͇͖̝̜͚̞̬͈̳̹̮̗̬͓̭͙̱͖̪̪͔̣̙̜̰̖̟̺̯̳͒̒͊̑̐̋͒͑̓̂̔̓́̆̍̌̒͂͊̅͆̓̈̌̃͌̒̔̿̔͌̄̎̒͆͛̈́͘͘͝͠͝T̴̛͔̲̺̥͕̳͉̮͕̍ą̴̢̧̡̨͎̭͔̝̹͖̙͔̪̃͊̍̽̆̅̀̐͋́̏̈́͗͋̔̂̓̑̀̀͌̋̀̔͊̐̈́̇̇̄͐̚͘̕̕͘͠͝͝͝͝l̶̡̗͎̳͕̪͖̱̝͎̭͓̩̩̟̝͕̩̞͚͉͖͚̺̯̫͐͜ͅb̵̢͓̺̤̪̈́͑̇̑̿̀̀̄͒̈́̿͋̀͒̿̓͗̃́̓͆̔͑͗͑͂̚͘͝͝y̴̛̥̩̦̰̰̞̜͔͊͐̀́̎̈̐̍̇̈́̃̄̎́̂̌̎͊̀͋̀͜͠͝͠͠s̷̡̨̡̢̛͉͚̪͍̠͕͈̣̙̟͕̪̲̻̙̞̻͓͉̮̫̤͙͚͓̖̭̙̹̥̣̩͉̖̙̄̔̆̔̊̐͑͋̉͂̈̅̈́̎͐̊̓̚̕̕͝ş̴̧̬̖̝͇̼͇͇̝̘̝̣̪̲̥͉̜͇͙͙̰̣͇͚͕̦̮̭͈̯͔̇̅̅̃̅̇̆̅̊̽́̂͂̐̾̈́͐͑͆̿͛̆̅͑̆͂̔́̈͑̽͒̋̈́̆̅̋̉̇͒̈́̾̽̚̚̕͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅ
consequences for what..?

what did we do? 😶

consequences for what..?

what did we do? 😶
C̸̢̨̯̟͍̪͇̙͔̱̜̟̈́̓͂̈́̄̏̊̾̏̂̚͜͝ḫ̷̺̊̔̈́̅̊̌͂́̋͠ā̶̢̧̘̹̫͈̦̭͓̳͖͗́̏͑̑͗͌̕o̷̭̳̜̺̦̪̳͙̘͊̀͐̓͂̿̋̒̾͑̓͌̊͜͜͝ͅs̵̯̑̀̒̈̃̈́̃̿́̂̕̕ ̶̧̱̰̜̖̅̐̈͆̏̔̂̒̍̄̊̑͝ḧ̵̨̢̨̦̞̪́̈̎̋͋̂͋͂͆̃̈̚̕̚ā̵̧̲̹̗̭̼̭̜̬͓̩̠̞̔̿̅̏̃͌̾̍͝͠s̵̬̫̗̗͍͔̟̬͎̥̦̈́̽̄̀̌̓͛̆̉̾͜͝ ̴̣̺̥̫̝̔̈́̆̔̑͐̑͋̒̈͐͌̚͘ả̸̛̞̣̹͊̿̓͆͂͐̓́́̀̚̚ ̶̨̟̳͑̈́̈́p̵̫̮̔͒̌͜r̸̯̦̼͕̘̬̈̾̎̊̈́̽̒̓̑̾̕̕i̴̡̡̺̫̘̖̰̹̟͐̒̔c̷̹̳̠͇͙̲̲̼͍̠͍͗̇̾̎͝e̶̢̡͇̻̟͚̖̜̩̺̼͚̦̾̎͑͗̚͜

It's a surprise. : - )

Speaking of surprises, I'm surprised to hear you ask that. You were there, after all. : - )
. . .

...uh, hah, you know me! I have a lot on my plate and it's easy to lose track of things...darn that ADHD, am I right?

* Well, Volcanic wasn't strictly lying. Deflecting with humor, though? Absolutely. But...what was It going on about? Volcanic was here since Fami was formed. That's over two years ago...

...what is happening here? What has been happening?

C̸̢̨̯̟͍̪͇̙͔̱̜̟̈́̓͂̈́̄̏̊̾̏̂̚͜͝ḫ̷̺̊̔̈́̅̊̌͂́̋͠ā̶̢̧̘̹̫͈̦̭͓̳͖͗́̏͑̑͗͌̕o̷̭̳̜̺̦̪̳͙̘͊̀͐̓͂̿̋̒̾͑̓͌̊͜͜͝ͅs̵̯̑̀̒̈̃̈́̃̿́̂̕̕ ̶̧̱̰̜̖̅̐̈͆̏̔̂̒̍̄̊̑͝ḧ̵̨̢̨̦̞̪́̈̎̋͋̂͋͂͆̃̈̚̕̚ā̵̧̲̹̗̭̼̭̜̬͓̩̠̞̔̿̅̏̃͌̾̍͝͠s̵̬̫̗̗͍͔̟̬͎̥̦̈́̽̄̀̌̓͛̆̉̾͜͝ ̴̣̺̥̫̝̔̈́̆̔̑͐̑͋̒̈͐͌̚͘ả̸̛̞̣̹͊̿̓͆͂͐̓́́̀̚̚ ̶̨̟̳͑̈́̈́p̵̫̮̔͒̌͜r̸̯̦̼͕̘̬̈̾̎̊̈́̽̒̓̑̾̕̕i̴̡̡̺̫̘̖̰̹̟͐̒̔c̷̹̳̠͇͙̲̲̼͍̠͍͗̇̾̎͝e̶̢̡͇̻̟͚̖̜̩̺̼͚̦̾̎͑͗̚͜
... like the emeralds? 👀

Honestly I gotta admit I'm much less excited about the Switch 2 than I was for the Switch back in 2017, and that's mostly because I have so much to play on my OLED right now. Currently I'm dealing with that's probably the biggest backlog of my entire gaming career. Back in 2016 on the other hand I was feeling utterly starved for Nintendo content, not to mention the failure of the Wii U had me feeling a little angsty and uncertain about the future, so I NEEDED to know what the "NX" was going to be.

In other words, let them cook.

Okay that's definitely not one of my obsessions 😅
Ơ̸̡̢̥͎͇͉̣̩͍͇̖̳̟̠̈͆̈́̀́̓͑͐̿̓̑͂͊͠ͅb̷͉̟̺̈́̃͆͊̂͒͐̒̏̕s̸͎͎͊̃͛̈́̎e̴̛͕̰̱͉̣̮̖̼͛͗̀̅̂͛s̵̪͚̓̇̈́ś̵̡̳̬̭̥̞̝͈̼̲͉̞̲̊̀̑̑͜ĩ̸̧̡̦̩̜̟̮̩̝́̄̀̾̂̀̓̅̕ọ̷̢̲͇̭͈̝̮̗͔̽͐n̵̡̛̘̝̫̪̞̹̯͔͔͙͍̠̭̏͌̆̓͌͂̇͘ͅhas led to this.

it shall lead you all to your downfall : - )

Much deserved. Yoko Shimomura is absolutely one of the all-time greatest composers!
I just love the fact that many of the Square-Enix re-releases since KH3 have brought to light a lot of her work that predates the first KH game which most people may not be familiar with.

Mitsuda next please

I've been really depressed for the past 3 hours. Can I pet Bingle? I'd play some Persona (and FF7, since the hype for Rebirth made me pick it up on a whim), but I'm not in the mood. I've lost the motivation to exercise for the day, too. 🫤

I did not have a TWEWY Acoustic album by the original composer on my bingo card for this year
A... A TWEWY Acoustic ALBUM? OooooOOoOoOohhhh we have been blessed!

Watanabe confirmed they are all in a shared universe, along with Space Dandy
With all the universe-bending randomness in Space Dandy, it tracks.

Speaking of surprises, I'm surprised to hear you ask that. You were there, after all. : - )
Oh lord

Don't trust @VolcanicDynamo they are in cahoots! I STRIKE BOOKS IN THE NAME OF TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom