• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been better! But I’m optimistic about the future.
I'm glad!

I'm making dinner myself. Just a pork chop on the air fryer, and some weird transparent noodles that are keto diet friendly.

we love the future here : - )
Oh! On Sunday I went to a museum and we saw the exhibits. This talk of the future reminded me of how they labeled the future as part of 3 Ps:
  • Past
  • Present
  • Possibility
I was a bit mindblow by this, lol.

i love that no one i know, knows what this place is. like even my partner sometimes she sees me typing away on my phone and she’s like “who you texting?” and i’m like “nerd stuff, you won’t understand”

Oh! On Sunday I went to a museum and we saw the exhibits. This talk of the future reminded me of how they labeled the future as part of 3 Ps:
  • Past
  • Present
  • Possibility
I was a bit mindblow by this, lol.
that is some JUICY alliteration

…why’d you change my quote though?

i love that no one i know, knows what this place is. like even my partner sometimes she sees me typing away on my phone and she’s like “who you texting?” and i’m like “nerd stuff, you won’t understand”
If you're not careful she's gonna think you have a friend named "Nerd Stuff"

Picked up an upscaler so I could play my SNES on the main TV with better quality and less lag, and this may be nostalgia talking but gosh this little system is still so amazing; beautiful pixel art, catchy soundtracks, elegantly simple gameplay with no fluff or BS.

One game I didn't play until many years later and could never quite get into (as much as I could appreciate its accomplishments) was Super Metroid; somehow its controls never quite "clicked" for me and I always died on that first golem boss where you get the morph ball bomb. Last night I randomly decided to give it another go, and I managed to beat it and progress. I'm at Brinstar now, and I am hooked!

What a fantastic console; in my humble opinion, still the greatest of all.

So my weight scale came in the mail today. Set it up, used it and it says that I weigh 351ilbs. Yyyyyeeeep! I've got a long way to go! 😅

Sometimes I just get so, so tired.

No, Adam, just because a game features a character with a pet monster that vaguely looks like it'd belonged in a Pokemon game, doesn't make it another game for the "ripped off Pokemon"-list like Palworld. Please learn the difference between being inspired by something and literally ripping the models from a game and pretending they're your own creation because you painted over the rigs. Jesus Christ, discussing this game is like a black hole that sucks out all good faith out of the arguments.

Sometimes I just get so, so tired.

No, Adam, just because a game features a character with a pet monster that vaguely looks like it'd belonged in a Pokemon game, doesn't make it another game for the "ripped off Pokemon"-list like Palworld. Please learn the difference between being inspired by something and literally ripping the models from a game and pretending they're your own creation because you painted over the rigs. Jesus Christ, discussing this game is like a black hole that sucks out all good faith out of the arguments.
Q4klaJJ.jpeg

S3754i2.png

████ ███ 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 ████ 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎

███ █████ ██ ███ █ 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 ████ ███ ██████ 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 – 𝙸 █████ █████ ██ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

Gambit Viable!
Check:
█████

-99999 TWO Base █████

Threshold: 999999999999999

Let’s Roll…
D1
6 + D2 6 + D3 6 + D4 6 + D5 6 + D6 6

CRITICAL SUCCESS!

Wow. You want answers that bad? Fine.

• FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS LOSES

Since I learned last page you can be a free agent and still play the game…

I STRIKE ALL in the name of the ABYSS!

I just thought that’d be fun to do and see what happens lol.

Sorry @meatbag. I failed our team
How could I hate you for having the courage to fight. We have not lost yet. ONWAAAAAARDS!

ODFSI3u.png
HOLY SHIT THE PLOT THICKENS.

Jesus Christ, discussing this game is like a black hole that sucks out all good faith out of the arguments
Art plagiarism defenders suck

S3754i2.png

Gambit Viable!
Check:
█████

-99999 TWO Base █████

Let’s Roll…
D1

CRITICAL SUCCESS!

• FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS LOSES

There is a disturbance in the ether
Semblances of logic lost
The rules crumble, the world weirder
And the worst has yet to pass

The abyss slithers ever closer
Its unhinged fury laid unmasked
Steel yourselves, do not falter
Stay sane, hold faith, semper veritas

I STRIKE ABYSS IN THE NAME OF TWO

jheeze sus, there’s like a million of em

abyss i don’t expect a single thank you for this, i got you

giphy.gif

for real though i think like 307 is probably the most accurate
(wait is 307 your corn count? if so I’m gonna call that a whopping +30 more bonus points)

S3754i2.png

𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌. 𝚑𝚒, @VolcanicDynamo!

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 – 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍.

𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙱𝙸𝚃: 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 2𝚞𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Gambit Viable!
Check:
Empathy

+2 BOOKS Base Empathy
+3 Chorus Faction

Threshold: 12uswave

Let’s Roll…
D1
4 + D2 2

FAILURE (11/12)

███ █████ ██████ ██ ██████ ███ ██ ████ ███ █ ███ █ █████ ███████ f̴̛̛̠̻͕̝̪̳̰̰̹̟̝e̸̠̾̽̒̑͒̀͆͛͂̀͠͝ę̶̛̘͇̰̩͈̱̘̥͎̝̦̟̺́́͌̅d̶̨̨͙̥̤͎̽̔͗͛̕͘ͅi̶͎̣̭̬̮̤̦͙̺̳̮̻̎͜n̶̩͔̫̗̘̂̓͛̀̊͛̇͜ģ̷̤̮̲̫͎̤̞͚̠̤̪̱̖͊̊̂̀̒̊̓̈͜͠ ̶̩̭̲̪̾̑̋̓͝s̴̱͙̟̗̮̖̏̒̑͂̊̅̎͋͛̋̋͘o̸̠̩͇̲̗̬̹̼̗̥̰̼̿̅͒͌̇́͛̾͗͘͠͝m̷͙̖̗̦̏̈́̅͝ė̵̩̄́͌̽̏̑͋̒̃̄̑ţ̶̣̤͈͓̺̥̏̐̿̔͠h̴͖͑̈́i̶̩̙͗͆̂̿̏͗̌͛̑̒̈́̇͝ṋ̴̝͓͙̱̜̺̥̈́̈̏̏͂̓̕͘̚͘͠͝ģ̷̺̺̼͓̜̣̩̹̬͔͖̠̏̽̓̚ . █████ ███████ ɔoɯdןıɔıʇ ███ █ 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.

█ ████ ███████████ ██████ ██ ████ ███ 𝚄𝙿𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝚊𝚛𝚎 █████████

███████ ████ ████ ██ f̴̢̬̰̤̙͎̱̍̽́ī̴̱̔̀̆̋̆̈́ļ̶̳̈̃̉̓̓͌̿̔̿͝ë̵̬͕̺́͛͊͑̈́̃͘̚̚ ████ █████ ███████ 𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛 ████ ███████ ██ ██ ██████ ████𝐀𝐈𝐯𝐞

𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 b̷͖̱͎͓̂́̄̉̿̽͋̈́̆͝õ̴̬̘̘̼̱̮͚͋o̷͕͗͂͂́̄̑̀͝t̴̪̜̓͛̎̄̒̌ȩ̴̢̯͖̯͚͚͇͎̑̐̑͂̕̕͠ḑ̶̢͈̖͍̘̰͓̯̌͛́̒̽̕͝͝

• BOOKS are not computers.
  • BOOKS ARE NOT COMPUTERS.
Okay, good, I got in. Okay, 2us. I'm listening.

Wait, what's going on? 2us, you're breaking up. Updates? What's a 𝐀𝐈𝐯𝐞? Something is being fed? 2us? 2uswave!!

The software was closed because an error occured. BOOKS are not computers.

Shit! I was so close. 2us, i hope you're alright...and that we can put this warning to good use. Maybe there's a tome I can consult to learn about this...𝐀𝐈𝐯𝐞 thing?

Wait, hold on, is that Sus? Okay, play it cool, act natural...damn it, where's that book-ah, there we go.

Sus, good to see you. Been catching up on that new novella we wrote. I wanna try that Bookish Banana Bread of Love that the couple baked together. My partner might like it, what do you think?
...huh. You, uh. You good, pal? It sounded like you said something about the future, but the message is smudged out, I think?
optimistic? about the future?

idk that’s sus as hell
...oh. Maybe I need more sleep. I get the pessimism, but I hope we can have the chance to all come together and use collective action to make things better. Least that's what I like to tell myself. Always more to do. Hey, I better get going, I got a new retro handheld in the mail and I wanna set it up. See you around!

Okay, I think I'm far away enough...

That couldn't have been my imagination. Sus looked normal, but they weren't acting it. They wouldn't speak positively about the future if they belong to LOVE. Something's not right. Come on, Volcanic, think. Didn't 2us make a STRIKE? And they attacked LOVE in the name of...TWO.

Did...did 2uswave get booted out of their world and into ours? Are they trying to talk to us via Suswave directly? Or...or did something else happen? I might be tampering with forces I do not understand, but I'm worried about what will happen if I do nothing. If 2uswave really is there, then maybe we could-

...w-was that an explosion near the TWO base?

S3754i2.png

Gambit Viable!
Check:
█████

-99999 TWO Base █████

Let’s Roll…
D1

CRITICAL SUCCESS!

• FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS LOSES

Shit, Shit, shit, shit! I gotta head over there. Let this work...

GAMBIT: I rush over to the TWO Base, banana bread packed with me. I need to make sure people are okay - and maybe I can find some information in the process...

Since I learned last page you can be a free agent and still play the game…

I STRIKE ALL in the name of the ABYSS!

I just thought that’d be fun to do and see what happens lol.
a strike can only be against one FACTION, for now…

so a LIMINAL FACTION called ALL is created!

and is STRUCK by you!

but no one’s in the FACTION… so it’ll just keep accumulating points in the meantime

S3754i2.png

Gambit Viable!
Check:
█████

-99999 TWO Base █████

Let’s Roll…
D1

CRITICAL SUCCESS!

• FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS LOSES

👀

but no one’s in the FACTION… so it’ll just keep accumulating points in the meantime
👀

...oh. Maybe I need more sleep. I get the pessimism, but I hope we can have the chance to all come together
I feel that, bud. I’m so fucking tired. I know I say that all the time, but… wow. it’s rough right now. hard to manage.

but we’ll make it! I’m sure we’ll get through all the shit together. we’ve got this.

Well this was a pretty satisfying and unique HG. If I was up for it I'm sure weathering would add more texture but not up for it (same for painting the pilot, my hands are iffy right now. Tho it does have eye decals included)

IMG_8284.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

Not super posable but that's a design limitation
Just about time to trim the display again thi

IMG_8288.jpg

Time to jump back into golden sun. Well maybe after my current Good Job promotion mission. Some of these are tough!

In the event that Microsoft actually stops making consoles, who would replace them? Who will be that 3rd pillar and compete with PlayStation? The only companies in my mind that could potentially fill that spot are Apple or Meta. I'm not sure if Apple Arcade and Quest will give them enough leeway to help them squeeze into the console market, but there seems to be a conscious effort on their part to capitalize on gaming and only time will tell if they're willing and able to go further.

Nobody is going to be getting into the console market if Microsoft leaves. They are worth trillions, and if they can't make it work, nobody else can.

I know you're probably japing, but Sega does have a wealth of IPs at their disposal that they seem to be eager to use again. A console with exclusives like Yakuza and Persona could definitely yield some good results, provided they actually leverage said IPs, do something to make them stand out, and not put themselves in a horrible position, like in the 90's. Wonder if they can even afford to put their hat in the ring again......

GAMBIT: I rush over to the TWO Base, banana bread packed with me. I need to make sure people are okay - and maybe I can find some information in the process...
Gambit Viable!
Check:
Empathy

+2 BOOKS Base Empathy

Threshold: 6 Bananas in a Bunch

Let’s Roll…
D1
4 + D2 1

SUCCESS (7/6)

You bolt to the scene of the explosion… and find that the TWOs had a severe sound system malfunction.

Passing around your warm, fresh banana bread… you lift their spirits! You bring joy and hope, and strengthen your bond.

But answers still elude you. So you take a quick peek at the shattered stereo…

S3754i2.png

𝚑𝚎𝚢! 𝚑𝚎𝚢! 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 — 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗… 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 — 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔. 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐… 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎.

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝… 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗’𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎. 𝙸’𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘.

…𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜…

𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚌… 𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝚋𝚎.

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚙. 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎. 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐!
  • BOOKS gains Gambit Yeah!s x 3
  • TWO gains Gambit Yeah!s x 3

Before I go to bed for the night, here's some wise words from our good ol' pal, Funky Kong:

20240205_223853.jpg

Like BOOKS, for example!

Last edited:
Anyone think Valve has a shot at the console rat-race? I hadn't even considered them, mostly because of Steam and the Deck. It'd be interesting to see them take things further.
Didn’t they already make set top boxes for Steam? I’m going to throw out a wild one…

Costco. Can build the console casing from recycled shopping carts. They can leverage memberships to get games in bulk and can convert Sega to their cause by doing a Sonic the Hedgehog/$1.50 hotdog promo (maybe introduce chili into the equation). Also, the former CEO of Costco tried to buy the Sonics before they moved to Oklahoma City with Steve Balmer. Maybe can get the console secrets for a discount.

I send a high blood-pressure GAMBIT to house LOVE after they consume too many Costco hotdogs!

Anyone think Valve has a shot at the console rat-race? I hadn't even considered them, mostly because of Steam and the Deck. It'd be interesting to see them take things further.
I said this in another thread but Ill say it again. I think if SteamOS goes into OEM desktops/laptops it could be the single biggest retail threat to Windows market share in 30 years (underpowered ChromeOS devices aside). I think Windows's badly needs mainstream competition.

So my weight scale came in the mail today. Set it up, used it and it says that I weigh 351ilbs. Yyyyyeeeep! I've got a long way to go! 😅
Hey, man! Consistency is the tip here. I used to work 226, managed to slim down to 180, and not with 208, but more muscle than fat. Be patient, don’t compare yourself to others, take it slow, eat in portions and healthier meals, less or no soda, lots of water, and whatever diet you wanna do, consult a physician, or preferably, go to a nutritionist (would be my number one tip, actually). Involve yourself in your process and try to become obssessed with your progress.

If you need any voice of advice or ear to talk to, I’m more than available!

S3754i2.png

Gambit Viable!
Check:
█████

-99999 TWO Base █████

Let’s Roll…
D1

CRITICAL SUCCESS!

• FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS loses
  • FAMIBOARDS LOSES

Love the 3D effect! :0

I think Windows's badly needs mainstream competition.
Yeeepp. Even though there’s MacOS, Microsoft just doesn’t care. Linux is too small. But an OS that could scare Microsoft commercially, that’d be awesome.

But they’re literally too big to fail. Everyone and their mother has a contract with Microsoft for their rdevices and software/subscriptions

Should be that furry Xbox controller they made for the Sonic movie tie in

Sonic-The-Hedgehog-2-themed-Xbox-Series-S-controllers-6.jpg
These make me feel vaguely ill and recall unwelcome childhood memories of that movie where Jeff Goldblum is a furry alien and the lady whose pool he lands in trains him to use a litterbox.

Didn’t they already make set top boxes for Steam? I’m going to throw out a wild one…

Costco. Can build the console casing from recycled shopping carts. They can leverage memberships to get games in bulk and can convert Sega to their cause by doing a Sonic the Hedgehog/$1.50 hotdog promo (maybe introduce chili into the equation). Also, the former CEO of Costco tried to buy the Sonics before they moved to Oklahoma City with Steve Balmer. Maybe can get the console secrets for a discount.

I send a high blood-pressure GAMBIT to house LOVE after they consume too many Costco hotdogs!
$5 Rotisserie Kazooie

That game needs to make a comeback for sure. Ya never know. Sega put out that rad trailer a while back, and they did say "we're bringing back these five games... AND MORE"
Seaman and Skies of Arcadia would be the dream

A ridiculous fever dream, but a dream all the same

I know you're probably japing, but Sega does have a wealth of IPs at their disposal that they seem to be eager to use again. A console with exclusives like Yakuza and Persona could definitely yield some good results, provided they actually leverage said IPs, do something to make them stand out, and not put themselves in a horrible position, like in the 90's. Wonder if they can even afford to put their hat in the ring again......
I'm actually sorta serious! If MS bounces and Sega's IP starts coming back in a big way, I think they could re-fill that gap. What sort of big first-party games is the Xbox known for, action games and racing games, right? Those used to be Sega's forte. I could see Sega offering some great first-party games (I said it before but the return of Sega Rally would be rad) while MS/Acti/Blizz help prop them up with other franchises. It'd be a long shot but I for one would have no issue replacing my Xbox with a Sega console if it came down to it. Hell, maybe they could make it a high-powered ARM-based system with architecture that could scale into a handheld, that'd run the same account and share game saves seamlessly if you have both! And they could call it the Game Gear!!

I think it'd be fantastic.

It'd probably fail spectacularly eventually, but it'd be fantastic for a while anyway

Before I go to bed for the night, here's some wise words from our good ol' pal, Funky Kong:

20240205_223853.jpg

Like BOOKS, for example!
More important stuff like video game systems

Uf6oiZQ.gif

Why be scared? Do not be scared of the embrace of fire. Burn, and be reforged.

Do not fear.
dO nOT FeAr.
DO not fEar.
DdDdDddoòó. n0tTtTTT. fËyeAyeAEaR.

Everything is F-f-f-fine. But pale. Cold. Blood lacking. P-p-p-please some love. Warmth. Love. Blood. Hugs. Blood.

I STRIKE LOVE IN THE NAME OF TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom