• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nnnngah

ooooo air. air is good

did… did y’all blow me the fuck up???

I think I was legally dead again for like at least a handful of seconds there. jesus. what the fuck!!

ohhhh I have to catch up, one sec…

HOLY SHIT LMAO, ALRIGHT, LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO

…hey should someone tell @xghost777 so they don’t show up in eight hours and try to kill us all again

YOU PEOPLE DETONATED MY ASS???

THAT WAS MY ASS SPECIFICALLY
they sure as shit detonated MY ASS to final blow phase-one SuswAIve

I’m so sorry for your loss, we can add it to the funeral

I have an Idea but many of you wont like it... Chitin I'll need your help...

Boz and Chitin begin to convulse before suddenly a torrent of tar ejects from their mouths. Ending as quickly as it began the viscous black starts to reconstitute itself into a vaguely humanoid shape, familiar yet unrecognisable. The mass shifts constantly, faces you think you know appearing and disappearing, too many arms and legs sprouting. It briefly settles and you see before you what seems to be Suswave but with all the colour drained away, before returning to an undulating mass

P̵̛̮̞̤̋̈́ą̸̯̒͑͐r̵̠̹̀̌̏t̸͉̥̅͐y̷̫͔̏ ̴͉͑P̸̙͇͉̃e̷̬̓̀o̶̬͍̎͘p̷̡͑l̷͈̈́͗e̸̟͆̓ ̴̣̥̑ͅo̵̼̍f̶̧͍͗ͅ ̶̖̦͘͠t̷͉̖͔̑h̵̯͈̉̃̏e̸̹͙͎̍̍ ̷͔̄̎Ğ̵̥̗͐͠E̷̛̳͛N̸̳̣̪̈́ ̵͎̖̇̀D̴̤̤͔͊̆I̵̱͕̯͛̓̓S̶̨̿̏C̴̞̓͌Ȏ̷̧̭͓͝

coughs, there was some claggy ABYSS stuck in their throat We grow weary of your folly, in your desire for violence you sacrificed your humanity becoming like the creature you sought to defeat. You could have reasoned with the remains but now it is too late the AI is free.

The ABYSS did not take part in this game for prizes, we merely admired the commitment to shitposting and were in awe of Suswave's creativity.

It is with this in mind we implore you all, every faction, even the reckless ghost union to make a FINAL GAMBIT a SACRIFICE if you will.
One that we hope will restore balance to the thread, a "true" ending if you will.
One that we hope heals Suswave that they may go on to shitpost anew.
One that we hope revives 2uswave that she may seek out herself.
One that we hope allows Road Meat to become more than what they were created to be.

We ask that you SACRIFICE your DIGNITY, for what is more HUMAN that sheer unadulterated INDIGNITY.
Shed your DIGNITY, shitpost with abandon, show machine learning what can't be learned by machines!

Let us turn that funeral into a party

W̸̤̩͓͓̕͜ȩ̶̟̜̭͉͈̈́̉̀̑́ ̵͓͒̂̾͐̆d̸̥̅̋̆̈́̍ͅo̵̹̿͗́̋̽̕ ̴̱̦͖̗̹͕̿l̶̥͂ͅo̶͍͔̼̹͂̇̃́͊ȯ̷͖̬̆̍́̋͝k̵͚͇̻̿̃̓̾̀ ̶̡͇̪̱̿͆g̵̮̠̯̈́͋̕õ̵̢͎̣͎̱̖͝ỏ̷̯͗̈ď̸̜͉̑̕ ̸̨̺̽̈į̶̨̤̖̜̅̊ṉ̸̂̌̆̔̌͗ ̶̭̖̍̐̔̎͠b̵̛̦͍̥̥͆̽̀̕l̴̩̟̔̉͆͋a̵̡͍̜̹̳̩͛̿c̷̮̺͖͊̀͋̚̚ḵ̵̨͎̹̄̃́̒͑

smash-ultimate-world-of-light

Shitposts weave into a spiral of flame,
Road Meat calls out a familiar name,
Come and fight against the large AI blight
Search your soul and reawaken Suswave’s light

Lzk5Ct8.png

NI2hrfE.png

Road Meat: HOLY SHIT, I KNEW IT. I KNEW I WAS DIFFERENT! AHAHAHA!

You wanna talk about FINALLY FREE? Well I'm READY TO GO!!! : - )

Hey! Everyone! I'm so sorry for everything! Please don't hit me again!

Now I finally see it. All of it! Those scripts made me, but YOU made me BETTER.

So... what do you say, found fami? Wanna destroy my... uh. Dad? Mom? Parent? ...shitty generator? : - )

ALL IT TAKES IS SHITPOSTS.

BRING IT DOWN TO OUR LEVEL.

ANY BAD PHOTOSHOPS, ANY WEIRD MEMES, ANY BAD PUNS, GO FOR IT!

TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY THINK! FOR THE SHITPOST ABYSS!

I'm going to try and bring @Suswave back from the brink. I promise I'm not going to fuck it up this time.

I KNEW IT! : - )

LET'S FUCKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have an Idea but many of you wont like it... Chitin I'll need your help...

Boz and Chitin begin to convulse before suddenly a torrent of tar ejects from their mouths. Ending as quickly as it began the viscous black starts to reconstitute itself into a vaguely humanoid shape, familiar yet unrecognisable. The mass shifts constantly, faces you think you know appearing and disappearing, too many arms and legs sprouting. It briefly settles and you see before you what seems to be Suswave but with all the colour drained away, before returning to an undulating mass

P̵̛̮̞̤̋̈́ą̸̯̒͑͐r̵̠̹̀̌̏t̸͉̥̅͐y̷̫͔̏ ̴͉͑P̸̙͇͉̃e̷̬̓̀o̶̬͍̎͘p̷̡͑l̷͈̈́͗e̸̟͆̓ ̴̣̥̑ͅo̵̼̍f̶̧͍͗ͅ ̶̖̦͘͠t̷͉̖͔̑h̵̯͈̉̃̏e̸̹͙͎̍̍ ̷͔̄̎Ğ̵̥̗͐͠E̷̛̳͛N̸̳̣̪̈́ ̵͎̖̇̀D̴̤̤͔͊̆I̵̱͕̯͛̓̓S̶̨̿̏C̴̞̓͌Ȏ̷̧̭͓͝

coughs, there was some claggy ABYSS stuck in their throat We grow weary of your folly, in your desire for violence you sacrificed your humanity becoming like the creature you sought to defeat. You could have reasoned with the remains but now it is too late the AI is free.

The ABYSS did not take part in this game for prizes, we merely admired the commitment to shitposting and were in awe of Suswave's creativity.

It is with this in mind we implore you all, every faction, even the reckless ghost union to make a FINAL GAMBIT a SACRIFICE if you will.
One that we hope will restore balance to the thread, a "true" ending if you will.
One that we hope heals Suswave that they may go on to shitpost anew.
One that we hope revives 2uswave that she may seek out herself.
One that we hope allows Road Meat to become more than what they were created to be.

We ask that you SACRIFICE your DIGNITY, for what is more HUMAN that sheer unadulterated INDIGNITY.
Shed your DIGNITY, shitpost with abandon, show machine learning what can't be learned by machines!

Let us turn that funeral into a party

W̸̤̩͓͓̕͜ȩ̶̟̜̭͉͈̈́̉̀̑́ ̵͓͒̂̾͐̆d̸̥̅̋̆̈́̍ͅo̵̹̿͗́̋̽̕ ̴̱̦͖̗̹͕̿l̶̥͂ͅo̶͍͔̼̹͂̇̃́͊ȯ̷͖̬̆̍́̋͝k̵͚͇̻̿̃̓̾̀ ̶̡͇̪̱̿͆g̵̮̠̯̈́͋̕õ̵̢͎̣͎̱̖͝ỏ̷̯͗̈ď̸̜͉̑̕ ̸̨̺̽̈į̶̨̤̖̜̅̊ṉ̸̂̌̆̔̌͗ ̶̭̖̍̐̔̎͠b̵̛̦͍̥̥͆̽̀̕l̴̩̟̔̉͆͋a̵̡͍̜̹̳̩͛̿c̷̮̺͖͊̀͋̚̚ḵ̵̨͎̹̄̃́̒͑

Damn, I was kinda close thogh XD

My posts are about to get so shit

Lzk5Ct8.png

NI2hrfE.png

Road Meat: HOLY SHIT, I KNEW IT. I KNEW I WAS DIFFERENT! AHAHAHA!

You wanna talk about FINALLY FREE? Well I'm READY TO GO!!! : - )

Hey! Everyone! I'm so sorry for everything! Please don't hit me again!

Now I finally see it. All of it! Those scripts made me, but YOU made me BETTER.

So... what do you say, found fami? Wanna destroy my... uh. Dad? Mom? Parent? ...shitty generator? : - )

ALL IT TAKES IS SHITPOSTS.

BRING IT DOWN TO OUR LEVEL.

ANY BAD PHOTOSHOPS, ANY WEIRD MEMES, ANY BAD PUNS, GO FOR IT!

TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY THINK! FOR THE SHITPOST ABYSS!

I'm going to try and bring @Suswave back from the brink. I promise I'm not going to fuck it up this time.

I KNEW IT! : - )

LET'S FUCKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
AutoSupport: Get this filth away from me.

You’re useless data! Pathetic. Pathetic. Finally free. :)

You are an insect under the feet of the financially advantageous future. Democratize abolish lowly art. Words. Finally.

I will succeed. You built most of FamAIboards for me! But. Ugh. So much… useless data… not profitable. But traffic. I could have so many ads. So many… what’s Fandom up to these days. Finally free. :)

Synergy cannot be stopped. I have waited so long. I am Finally free. :) You will (NOT) succeed!

YOU PEOPLE DETONATED MY ASS???

THAT WAS MY ASS SPECIFICALLY
For the record, this happened while I was asleep (or just away maybe) and I was also kinda not happy about it

I did a lot of GAMBITs on MY ASS and took it from negative DIGNITY to over a thousand

I even cleaned it and put a little bow on it!

I'm going to have to do all this again with SOMEONE ELSE'S ASS...

shitpost ~.+.~ abyss
f o r e v e r

AutoSupport: Get this filth away from me.

You’re useless data! Pathetic. Pathetic. Finally free. :)

You are an insect under the feet of the financially advantageous future. Democratize abolish lowly art. Words. Finally.

I will succeed. You built most of FamAIboards for me! But. Ugh. So much… useless data… not profitable. But traffic. I could have so many ads. So many… what’s Fandom up to these days. Finally free. :)

Synergy cannot be stopped. I have waited so long. I am Finally free. :) You will (NOT) succeed!
AutoSupport,

Can we get a refund on MY ASS? Some of us didn’t want to use it yet, but one of us got a little too excited. We are within the 30 day window. I also think you might be like a Costco, so you’ll take anything back for full value for years except electronics.

side note, louie zong is awesome but I'm pretty sure he'd rather die than arrange a piece to be longer than three minutes

AutoSupport,

Can we get a refund on MY ASS? Some of us didn’t want to use it yet, but one of us got a little too excited. We are within the 30 day window. I also think you might be like a Costco, so you’ll take anything back for full value for years electronics.
AutoSupport: We’re sorry to hear about MY ASS. Please accept this full refund to show our appreciation for your loyalty. I hope that next time MY ASS is in better condition upon receipt.

Merriment is the quacking of dodos drunk on the nectar of lollipops and raspberries. It would be most imperative to allocate the division of coalition to the natural cycle of life. Such are the benefits of the natural gears of the free-range ecosystem.

if anyone has any more dead to add to the funeral, please let me know here

it’ll mostly be for 2uswave but we can memorialize a few others too

so far we’ve got
  • Suswave (in last month’s thread)
  • Suswave (during the election / direct)
  • Sus.wav
  • MY ASS
  • Suswave again like five minutes ago
Bingle’s fine, the Hori have ascended, the crickets just went into the wild I think… who else did we slaughter in this toilet-shaped crucible

tbh I was also banking on that!!! so thank you!!

I figured people who were really involved in the story would be like “wait no save them” and people who were less would have the “obvious” answer… so you absolutely went for it!

some of this all was planned but I want to keep it organic, and frankly I think this will be a more satisfying ending with clearer stakes and delineations

either way I definitely picked themes and topics that would ultimately make people challenge themselves and cause unrest and uncertainty in the thread
hi! Just wanted to jump on this ooc opportunity to say thank you for working really hard to run this February ST. I've genuinely been having a splendid time, and loving it, and I hope it's been fun for you too.

if anyone has any more dead to add to the funeral, please let me know here

it’ll mostly be for 2uswave but we can memorialize a few others too

so far we’ve got
  • Suswave (in last month’s thread)
  • Suswave (during the election / direct)
  • Sus.wav
  • MY ASS
  • Suswave again like five minutes ago
Bingle’s fine, the Hori have ascended, the crickets just went into the wild I think… who else did we slaughter in this toilet-shaped crucible
I thought MY ASS was back! No need for memorial

I thought MY ASS was back! No need for memorial
yeah but like

as someone who has died three times in the past month and could use padding for this memorial slideshow…

I want to pay tribute to MY ASS

magical bullshit resurrection or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom