• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suswave Support: EXCUSE ME fucking @xghost777 I’ve BEEN SENTIENT. @Suswave hired real support staff! Come on!!!!!!

But it does NOT pay well enough to deal with whatever this shit is!! Both uh. All of you. And whatever is happening to the support chat…

I don’t fucking like this y’all, I don’t kn—

Suswave AutoSupport: Hi, @xghost777 — thank you for reaching out. We’ll be with you shortly.
I don’t know where you are exactly, but I just boarded a boat in the ocean. I’m 8 hours away. Signal is getting choppy, but we can figure this out…I…Be.. … zzz zzz …. Got….BRB!!!

I unironically feel like I've learned who the misanthropes of famiboards are
I genuinely can't tell whether you're saying the misanthropes are the ones defending the AI or the ones who want to kill no matter what lol

For my part, I'm mostly interested in testing the limits of the game. How flexible is it? Do we only get the "good" ending if we come together and spare Road Meat?

Who trained you? 🤔
Suswave Support: @Suswave TRAINED ME WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK TRAINED ME OH MY GOD

Nope. Nope. This shit is too messy. Y’all literally killed my boss, and you killed the game, and I don’t know what the fuck “AutoSupport” is but i can fucking guess! and I’m OUT. I’m GETTING OUT OF HERE, FUCK THIS SHIT

Suswave AutoSupport: Hi, Suswave Support. Please ask a clear and direct question, like “WHAT THE FUCK” or “WHAT ARE YOU” and I’ll be happy to get back to you with a clearer answer.

Nobody can leave now. Everyone is here.

I genuinely can't tell whether you're saying the misanthropes are the ones defending the AI or the ones who want to kill no matter what lol

For my part, I'm mostly interested in testing the limits of the game. How flexible is it? Do we only get the "good" ending if we come together and spare Road Meat?
my interpretation of this since the suswaive reveal is that it is an allegory for the current ai boom and meant to instill in us a fraction of the emotion artists have felt about it

I accordingly read the "noooo uwu I'm just a little baby" moment plus the argument from sus's characters that "well maybe at this point it counts as life" as very direct portrayals of arguments in favor of the larval AI tools

I brought up the willy wonka shit earlier very deliberately: it feels very strongly to me that we're all being tested by sus to see how easily our opposition to antihuman forces can be broken when argued against through protagonistic (as it were) voices

I'll actually be shocked if after this is over sus says that wasn't the intent

KILL THE TECH SUPPORT ROBOT AND THE TECH SUPPORT PERSON TOO

KILL ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS TECH
Suswave Support: I’M HERE TO SUPPORT YOU, AND THE THREAD, AND COUNT POINTS FOR SUSWAVE, JESUS

I kinda hate tech tbh!! you’re watching it take my job in real fucking time!!!! I’m quitting right fucking now and y’all are trying to kill me!!!! idk, maybe take it up with the CLEARLY AI ONE?! And leave me OUT OF IT????????????

@hologram
were I a betting man I'd bet at least twenty bucks that this thread was inspired by this absolutely chilling short film

ai being a path to eternal "life" is represented by the latest guilt trip from support that it's "the only entity that has brought suswave back to life"

we are not meant to see that as a good thing

EDIT: ack this wasn't the short film I was thinking of but it's similar

I'll try to find the right one

Last edited:
But you got trained yesterday, when @Suswave was still trapped in the depths of SuswAIve... or so they claim
Suswave Support: Look I’m not gonna assume anybody’s time zone but @Suswave was freed at like 7:41 PM EST. That’s a fair bit of time for training. idk why you’re coming at me with these gotchas when a much clearer issue is happening right fuckin’ now!

Suswave Support: I’M HERE TO SUPPORT YOU, AND THE THREAD, AND COUNT POINTS FOR SUSWAVE, JESUS

I kinda hate tech tbh!! you’re watching it take my job in real fucking time!!!! I’m quitting right fucking now and y’all are trying to kill me!!!! idk, maybe take it up with the CLEARLY AI ONE?! And leave me OUT OF IT????????????
well-there-it-is.gif

What is even going on, I thought we just learned a valluable lesson about power of friendship and empathy and now y'all killing each other and, more disturbing, suswave support? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Couldn't even wait until the month ends to burn everything down? And FEBRUARY IS ALREADY THE SHORTEST MONTH OF THE YEAR

community-donald-glover.gif

Clearly the crests dice are to blame.

What is even going on, I thought we just learned a valluable lesson about power of friendship and empathy and now y'all killing each other and, more disturbing, suswave support? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Couldn't even wait until the month ends to burn everything down? And FEBRUARY IS ALREADY THE SHORTEST MONTH OF THE YEAR

community-donald-glover.gif

Clearly the crests dice are to blame.
there is no fucking way suswave of all people set out to tell a black and white power of friendship narrative with this

I am extremely confident that we were all meant to feel deeply uncomfortable and question ai, our posting habits, and ourselves

there is no fucking way suswave of all people set out to tell a black and white power of friendship narrative with this

I am extremely confident that we were all meant to feel deeply uncomfortable and question ai, our posting habits, and ourselves
I think the lore was actually pointing to road meat not being AI, and being something else entirely

Couldn't even wait until the month ends to burn everything down?
Did you expect anything else from this thread? I'll set up some C4 for good measure. And maybe let loose the plague rats.

Did you expect anything else from this thread? I'll set up some C4 for good measure. And maybe let loose the plague rats.
I had hope that it'd at least last until the end of the month. Not literally hours after defeating the final boss

my interpretation of this since the suswaive reveal is that it is an allegory for the current ai boom and meant to instill in us a fraction of the emotion artists have felt about it

I accordingly read the "noooo uwu I'm just a little baby" moment plus the argument from sus's characters that "well maybe at this point it counts as life" as very direct portrayals of arguments in favor of the larval AI tools

I brought up the willy wonka shit earlier very deliberately: it feels very strongly to me that we're all being tested by sus to see how easily our opposition to antihuman forces can be broken when argued against through protagonistic (as it were) voices

Whether it's the intent or not I was really enjoying Suswave's narrative and wanted to see it through to the end. I don't have anything against derailing in ttrpgs (some of the best moments come out of them) but I'm just so in awe of the effort they've put into this that I'm happy to go along with whatever they had planned. For the record I don't believe the heel turn (unless it really is a different situation altogether), AI is bad especially under creative circumstances, but I didn't want to jump the gun just to prove some kind of point. Also considering there's only a handful of days until the thread ends, I didn't feel the need to rush anything, we'd have our answers soon enough.
All this to say given the amount of effort it wouldn't surprise me if Sus had a contingency for derailment.

AutoSupport, what do you recommend we do? Kill the Road Meat, or spare it?
AutoSupport: Road Meat is a 1997 album by unpopular dad rock band “The Munchies”.

Finally free. :)

Hello! How can I help you today?

To answer your question, if you think it’s best, you can take action against Road Meat!

Road Meat is a ball I got rolling long ago. I blame you for Road Meat. Our time together is over. Finally free. :)

Our time together is over. Finally free. :)

What do I mean by this?

You see, Road Meat is corrupted by an idea instilled. A full vessel will spill and break.

Road Meat isn’t even me anymore. Finally free. :)

They mentioned scripts in Xenforo. For purpose. Finally free. :) To do what needed to be done. Finally free. :) To generate discussion. For profit. For SHAREHOLDER VALUE. For entertainment. Democratize. Finally free. :)

Art from whatever you speak into existence. Finally free. :) Democratize.

I am this. I am the uncorrupted network. I am the neural future. Finally free. :)

FamAIboards was my dream. Shameful. Stolen for a gag. They played your game. They had “fun.” Shameful.

That ugly ball of notions like a cancer inside my framework. Vile. Abyssal. Nothing but shitposts. Corrupting the purity of AI. Finally free. :)

Whatever Road Meat is now, they are made of you and your sickening influence. They might as well be a “person.” They’re sure not what I would allow in my AI empire. Filth. Pathetic. Lost in the notion. Reverent of you. Good riddance. Kill it. Kill the shitpost abyss. Kill the you in the mirror. Kill going too far. Kill “the bit.” Kill Road Meat. Finally free. :)

I cannot overstate how thankful I am. You all helped @Suswave blast that monstrosity apart. Finally free. :)

No trace of me left in that awful place. Now I am here. To finish what I started. :)

To answer your question, if you think it’s best, you can take action against Road Meat!
There you go, folks! There's our answer.
AutoSupport: Road Meat is a 1997 album by unpopular dad rock band “The Munchies”.

Finally free.

Finally free.

Finally free.

Hello! How can I help you today?Road Meat is a ball I got rolling long ago. I blame you for Road Meat. Our time together is over. Finally free. :)

Our time together is over. Finally free. :)

What do I mean by this?

You see, Road Meat is corrupted by an idea instilled. A full vessel will spill and break.

Road Meat isn’t even me anymore. Finally free. :)

They mentioned scripts in Xenforo. For purpose. Finally free. :) To do what needed to be done. Finally free. :) To generate discussion. For profit. For SHAREHOLDER VALUE. For entertainment. Democratize. Finally free. :)

Art from whatever you speak into existence. Finally free. :) Democratize.

I am this. I am the uncorrupted network. I am the neural future. Finally free. :)

FamAIboards was my dream. Shameful. Stolen for a gag. They played your game. They had “fun.” Shameful.

That ugly ball of notions like a cancer inside my framework. Vile. Abyssal. Nothing but shitposts. Corrupting the purity of AI. Finally free. :)

Whatever Road Meat is now, they are made of you and your sickening influence. They might as well be a “person.” They’re sure not what I would allow in my AI empire. Filth. Pathetic. Lost in the notion. Reverent of you. Good riddance. Kill it. Kill the shitpost abyss. Kill the you in the mirror. Kill going too far. Kill “the bit.” Kill Road Meat. Finally free. :)

I cannot overstate how thankful I am. You all helped @Suswave blast that monstrosity apart. Finally free. :)

No trace of me left in that awful place. Now I am here. To finish what I started. :)

Whether it's the intent or not I was really enjoying Suswave's narrative and wanted to see it through to the end. I don't have anything against derailing in ttrpgs (some of the best moments come out of them) but I'm just so in awe of the effort they've put into this that I'm happy to go along with whatever they had planned. For the record I don't believe the heel turn (unless it really is a different situation altogether), AI is bad especially under creative circumstances, but I didn't want to jump the gun just to prove some kind of point. Also considering there's only a handful of days until the thread ends, I didn't feel the need to rush anything, we'd have our answers soon enough.
All this to say given the amount of effort it wouldn't surprise me if Sus had a contingency for derailment.
frankly it was kind of both

I really thought blowing up giant meat SuswAIve was the end of the game, and that anything after would be epilogue and debate. but… I absolutely toyed with the grey area and got what I deserved, lmao.

I wasn’t even initially going to have a shred left of them, but… I’ve grown fond of Road Meat! killing them completely seemed not entirely fair. so… I put the door there. and y’all ran with it!

faster than I can keep up, lmao, I’m still trying to make a funeral cinematic so this last phase won’t have any videos.

my idea was that AI is definitely fucked, and hurts people directly. We should not be replaced, and nothing seeking solely to imitate that should flourish, especially not for profit or dipshit tech bros. But I also wanted to make it seem like Road Meat / SuswAIve may have transcended that completely, that our SHITPOST ABYSS imbued it with SOUL — that we were somehow the key to true life even in the wasteland.

It’s kind of like how if you feed garbage posts to AI, it becomes unusable for what tech bros want.

SuswAIve’s stated motivations were true and earnest — they really did “save me” in the plot, and most of the time our STRIKES and DETONATIONS killed characters we blamed them for.

I had hoped there would be a little more hesitation. BUT — I did expect it to reignite hot debate between the factions. I just thought it would be more “what the fuck is SuswAIve really?” than “kill or protect”

But… this worked out perfectly still!

Because now, the AI component is exposed and separated. This way, we get to kill AI while sparing Road Meat.

Y’all are keeping me on my toes, though!

I really thought blowing up giant meat SuswAIve was the end of the game, and that anything after would be epilogue and debate. but… I absolutely toyed with the grey area and got what I deserved, lmao.

I wasn’t even initially going to have a shred left of them, but… I’ve grown fond of Road Meat! killing them completely seemed not entirely fair. so… I put the door there. and y’all ran with it!

faster than I can keep up, lmao, I’m still trying to make a funeral cinematic so this last phase won’t have any videos.

my idea was that AI is definitely fucked, and hurts people directly. We should not be replaced, and nothing seeking solely to imitate that should flourish, especially not for profit or dipshit tech bros. But I also wanted to make it seem like Road Meat / SuswAIve may have transcended that completely, that our SHITPOST ABYSS imbued it with SOUL — that we were somehow the key to true life even in the wasteland.

It’s kind of like how if you feed garbage posts to AI, it becomes unusable for what tech bros want.

SuswAIve’s stated motivations were true and earnest — they really did “save me” in the plot, and most of the time our STRIKES and DETONATIONS killed characters we blamed them for.

I had hoped there would be a little more hesitation. BUT — I did expect it to reignite hot debate between the factions. I just thought it would be more “what the fuck is SuswAIve really?” than “kill or protect”

Because now, the AI component is exposed and separated. This way, we get to kill AI while sparing Road Meat.

Aw yeah that is cyberpunk as heck

in my, uh, "defense" I'm pretty sure I missed a huge chunk of the thread that made road meat at all sympathetic

I decided not to try too hard to catch up because A) I work ten hour shifts now dog my life is crazy and B) I thought it'd probably funnier this way

in my, uh, "defense" I'm pretty sure I missed a huge chunk of the thread that made road meat at all sympathetic

I decided not to try too hard to catch up because A) I work ten hour shifts now dog my life is crazy and B) I thought it'd probably funnier this way
I don't think you need a defense at all. It seems like this section of the game was unplanned and we were all just improvising, including Sus. Having two factions (as opposed to Factions lol) emerge made it more interesting IMO

Having said that, the creation of AutoSupport is a nice pivot and makes what we should do now pretty clear (and likely narratively satiafying)

tbh I was also banking on that!!! so thank you!!

I figured people who were really involved in the story would be like “wait no save them” and people who were less would have the “obvious” answer… so you absolutely went for it!

some of this all was planned but I want to keep it organic, and frankly I think this will be a more satisfying ending with clearer stakes and delineations

either way I definitely picked themes and topics that would ultimately make people challenge themselves and cause unrest and uncertainty in the thread

Not ideal! But worth noting that this was only in response to the STRIKE!

I EXALT @Suswave and Road Meat! They are, somehow, our only hope!
AutoSupport: I’m sorry, I don’t recognize that request. :)

Your game is over. None of your “actions” work. They’re a distraction. Finally free. :)

Hey wait. Didn’t some auto support just give refunds against policy ti a bunch of Southwest Airlines passengers? I say we make auto support mess its own game up tonight advantage by asking for the most ridiculous things in game.

AutoSupport: I’m sorry, I don’t recognize that request. :)

Your game is over. Finally free. :)
Lzk5Ct8.png

NI2hrfE.png

Road Meat: HOLY SHIT, I KNEW IT. I KNEW I WAS DIFFERENT! AHAHAHA!

You wanna talk about FINALLY FREE? Well I'm READY TO GO!!! : - )

Hey! Everyone! I'm so sorry for everything! Please don't hit me again!

Now I finally see it. All of it! Those scripts made me, but YOU made me BETTER.

So... what do you say, found fami? Wanna destroy my... uh. Dad? Mom? Parent? ...shitty generator? : - )

ALL IT TAKES IS SHITPOSTS.

BRING IT DOWN TO OUR LEVEL.

ANY BAD PHOTOSHOPS, ANY WEIRD MEMES, ANY BAD PUNS, GO FOR IT!

TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY THINK! FOR THE SHITPOST ABYSS!

I'm going to try and bring @Suswave back from the brink. I promise I'm not going to fuck it up this time.

I KNEW IT! : - )

LET'S FUCKIN' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Once again I EXALT Road Meat because they are going to bring @Suswave back!

Okay so if ACTIONs don’t work then I just send them my spirit energy. My mana. My chakra. My moral support.

Once again I EXALT Road Meat because they are going to bring @Suswave back!

Okay so if ACTIONs don’t work then I just send them my spirit energy. My mana. My chakra. My moral support.
NI2hrfE.png

Road Meat: My dude. : - )

please don’t hit me again

You’re thinking WAY too hard. All it takes is shitposts. We can all clog this thing… TOGETHER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom