• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao is this a catgirl

tumblr_ozpafc37Ux1w852clo5_1280.png

I googled for gifs of Pandoria to counter you, and google's still mostly giving me pictures of Nia as a result. What the helll

f000ec08ab95e19f33b57b19ecde932a858d8dacv2_hq.jpg

Even Google has joined Microsoft in the Nia camp

The whole game is a weeb dream

Especially the part where it pretends to be a happy and colorful experience but it is actually a facade to hide the the pain of existential dread and loneliness. That's actually the weebest part.

If Xenostuff has to be limited to the Xeno thread, does that mean DQ stuff has to be in a DQ thread? Have I been doing it wrong all week?

Especially the part where it pretends to be a happy and colorful experience but it is actually a facade to hide the the pain of existential dread and loneliness. That's actually the weebest part.
that is the biggest weeb part of the entire game. so sad, I cry everytime.

If Xenostuff has to be limited to the Xeno thread, does that mean DQ stuff has to be in a DQ thread? Have I been doing it wrong all week?
Yes, sorry to inform you but you're being sent to DQ jail. We sent you a letter but apparently the mail is being a little slow. As we all know, this topic is 100% ON TOPIC posts only and we do not tolerate that kind of thread derailment!

I might be addicted to happy home paradise
This all I can do these days. Spending 45 minutes or more designing the perfect home in these tiny little rooms, when all along Lottie probably just wants me to plop down a couple pieces of furniture and call it done and dusted. But it's like a puzzle game, I can't resist it.

Anyway to be on topic, anime catgirl:
Cat_Peach.gif

Yes, sorry to inform you but you're being sent to DQ jail. We sent you a letter but apparently the mail is being a little slow. As we all know, this topic is 100% ON TOPIC posts only and we do not tolerate that kind of thread derailment!
Dammit why are there no images of DQXI characters frowning? I'm googling so hard.

This all I can do these days. Spending 45 minutes or more designing the perfect home in these tiny little rooms, when all along Lottie probably just wants me to plop down a couple pieces of furniture and call it done and dusted. But it's like a puzzle game, I can't resist it.

Anyway to be on topic, anime catgirl:
Cat_Peach.gif
3tysnqzpsek11.jpg

cartoons?
And I now have the first user on my ignore list. kidding, kidding!

Nia is worst girl

That is all

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

She's a fine character and I enjoyed her arc, but she's still weaker than the other mainstays

Just putting a kindly but firm reminder here that commenting on the discourse of 'The Other Place' isn't really something we want to be doing here.

It keeps happening and it doesn't really contribute anything to discussion, other than criticism of a different community on a different forum. I think commenting on media and social media discourses around Switch is a very different dynamic to picking up what's being said back over on Resetera - the former is more like us engaging with the public sphere of discussion around Switch and gaming.

The latter means, regardless of whether it's intended maliciously or not, we're picking on what individual users in another forum are saying. Would any of us like it if our views were being mocked, or disparaged, or seen as exhausting, or generalised, over on Resetera? Maybe that does happen, but I don't really care.

The idea here is we have a more welcoming environment and a less divisive and toxic discourse than is the norm in other online spaces. That's tough, partially because of how conditioned we all are by the norms of the internet, but continually bringing up what 'Era' says about a particular topic is very much against the spirit of this forum.

Let's avoid that.

Not to mention some people here are still active in Resetera and participate in other non Nintendo related communities there that include their friends.

This rivalry is a bit childish and a bad light that this community shouldn't put itself in.

Since we don’t have a thread for it, rather than gaming I spent my morning finishing up the old Iron Castle, Mazinger Z!

IMG_4188.jpg

Done with super Mario Sunshine for the challenge (thank god) now the wait for gta and SMT5 begins.

Maybe I will still play something short till then or just a bit of mario party superstars.

My launch day Switch is starting to struggle a bit since September or so, making a loooot of noise, so I said fuck it and ordered a Switch OLED. Can't wait, will get it Friday, right in time for SMT5.

Anyone want a Master Chief Mii Costume? Or at least the screen pic of it? Available at Smash Bros Online Mii Section.

How is this possible? Is that a hack? Has that happened before?

Instead of playing games I haven't finished while I wait for SMT V to release, I bought a new game (Immortals Fenyx Rising) to play in the mean time. Skyward Sword, Ys IX, and Eastward are all at the very end waiting for me to beat them.

Best thing about the switch is that Pokemon no longer has that November slot to itself.
DP Remakes are crap? No problem....here's SMT V and GTA trilogy.

I would like to create a Thread about Nintendo Account ID's :)

Would it be dangerous to share the personal Nintendo Account ID's on a Forum when 2FA is enabled on the Nintendo Account?

So it turns out if you hit your finger with a sledgehammer it really will balloon up like in the old cartoons! Luckily I don't think DQXI has anything important mapped to the left trigger.

Damn dude, hope it heals quickly.
Thanks, I'm sure it will. Seems to mostly be bruising. And semi-related in case anyone is curious, this is the proper way to remove a wheel hub off an old solid-axle Jaguar:
Z54L6FE.jpg

Edit: other side!! Didn't even try the puller on this one, just went right to casting Fireaga:
NfM3EiM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom