• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got updated to a new version of the firmware, but I don’t notice anything new… it’’s stability, isn’t it? lol

tank-beer.gif

Youtube randomly suggested this for me:

And... it actually looks rad?

Dammit.. I'm trying to start using my elliptical again and am looking for anime to watch while doing so... and fuckin hell if I turn into a Lupin fan I'm blaming the sassy forest creature

Potentially spicy take: I’m 2.5 episodes into Arcane and I’m bored out of my mind. When does it get good/better? The animation tech and cinematography are spectacular, but the story and dialog are cliche af. Is it cuz I’m not familiar with LoL? I seriously don’t care about any of these characters.
The show in general is pretty tropey but it tends to use that as a base to build off of rather than just being satisfied with that. For now I'll just say that episode 3 changes things and most of the heavy characterization comes in in the second two Acts.

I'm also firmly on the side of cliche != bad since, like, everything's cliche at this point. The way a story is told matters far more to me than if characters are unique or if there's a lot of twists. Not that Arcane in particular doesn't have interesting twists on the tropes it uses.

You guys think Nintendo will ever update n64 emulation (like fixing the graphical glitches), or is it going to stay how it is.
They’ll definitely fix it. Might be quiet fixes, but it’ll happen. I think they do generally care about their legacy content and it running well.

Keep soldiering on. It sounds like you're treating yourself just right, so I know you're gonna be okay.
That's really rough and i wish you all the strength in the world and ofc that all keeps on going well.

And yes I agree gaming can be a great escape.
My dad is a cancer survivor so I understand scan-anxiety. Happy to hear yours have been clean so far, fingers crossed for the trend continuing.
Thanks all. :) I really appreciate the support.

I just got home, scans are done, now just gotta wait 5 days for the results.
The suspense is always nerve-wracking, I just try to keep myself as distracted as possible with gaming, work, writing, forums, etc.
I count myself very lucky; the cancer I got was at least a treatable one.

The suspense is always nerve-wracking, I just try to keep myself as distracted as possible with gaming, work, writing, forums, etc.
That's hard shit. Wishing you the best. I had a lot of scan-anxiety as a kid due to an inoperable brain cyst, let alone other medical anxieties. Hope you're taking care of yourself and have love and support in your life.

Well!!! Here we are, at the end of my ST. I wanna thank everyone for taking part in it. It was fun! I’d love to do another in the future.

@Suswave, take it away!!

Before we leave, lets remember that Xenoblade 2 is the best game currently on Switch!

Hoping for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom