• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST2 Nov. 2021| Are You Gonna Play Shin Megami Tensei V the Dub Way, or…

Which TGA nomination snub upset you the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the point in buying this husk

It's always sad to see an established company close its doors. The more jobs in game development that aren't housed at EA or Blizzard, the better.

That said, SE should purchase them and gently tell the entire studio to help develop DQ XII. It's a perfect match.

It's always sad to see an established company close its doors. The more jobs in game development that aren't housed at EA or Blizzard, the better.

That said, SE should purchase them and gently tell the entire studio to help develop DQ XII. It's a perfect match.
honestly, I think they should be under the Game Freak umbrella

Dill Spowser is DEAD.
no one’s ever really gone…

UbLNLan.jpg

Dill Spowser, in an experiment gone wrong, has become... STINKY HORSEPERSON
theme song just leaked

it’s Back From the Dead by Spïnal Tap

which there’s apparently no YouTube video of, making this gag slightly less impactful

Edit: Apple MusicSpotify

I'm choosing to read no context at all about this stinky horseperson game and I'm just getting excited for the 100% confirmed Pocket Card Jockey port to Switch, this time with smell enhancements.

Finally, I'm getting that Everybody Loves Raymond game I've seen wanting for years. Casuals love Everybody Loves Raymond. Plus he's a stinky horse so it all checks out!

Catching up yall, sorry for the bigass post. 😅

I don’t want it to be set in Alrest tho

Want a new world.
Same here. But there's no reason the Salvager Code couldn't transcend existences.

Holy SHIT.

Enjoy a month of FamiBoards contributor status for this.
Holy horseshit is probably what's going on there. And OMG I'm blown away, thanks so much!!! More exclamation points would be necessary to properly express my reaction but I don't wanna be obnoxious

Not sure whether to report this picture or to ask mods to create a wall-of-fame thread beginning with this.
That's a hell of a tightrope for me to be walking. 🤣

wow, we finally know what the miracle game is!!

thank you for your beautiful work

I’m thrilled that Arzest was able to adapt the gritty Stinker Horseperson detective novels of yesteryear into something appealing to today’s modern youth: a wacky, skinny, white horseboy lead straight out of horse 2007 facing bizarre apocalyptic horse stakes and mass destruction

just like the BBC / Netflix Dirk Gently

which unfortunately I actually loved, please forgive
Today's modern youth simply want skinny jeans, goofy poses, and anime backgrounds. 🤷‍♂️

Imagine if the stinky horse game actually turns out to be a hidden gem
Stinky horse game is next year's untitled goose game
Finally, a game I'd actually preorder without hesitation:
hqdefault.jpg
seriously though thanks for being here and doing what you do (and for inadvertently setting in motion the events that got me my first contributor status gift 😅)

Everybody Switch 1-2? Everybody Switch Music? Tomodachi Life Everybody (probably not that)? Pokemon Sleep Everybody (another long shot)

"Everybody" would be a good "Wii" replacement in the titles of games in the "Wii" series. Everybody Sports, Everybody Play, Everybody Music, etc.

but the youths think I’m outdated and uncool for my skinny jeans!

I have accepted that I am ancient and we are all, in fact, ancient
The youths think I'm outdated and uncool for my baggy jeans. The youths don't know what they're doing.

Nintendo Switch exclusive Everybody Betray Me, I Am Fed Up With This Worlt

in exclusive partnership with Tommy Wiseau

Reviews won't impact negatively BD/SP because, beyond being still quite good at 77/78, they are not betraying people's expectations on the games.

People were buying it for a nice nostalgia/discovery trip in Sinnoh, with some added content and smoothen rough edges and they'll get exactly that.
Just like how all the complaints and rallying together meant nothing, because most of the people purchasing the game aren't on places like this or Twitter (Or they'll complain and buy it anyway)

Compile Heart is one of those companies that is going to hit a wall if they insist on sticking to PS only/first(they have been porting their games from over the last few years).
Reminds me of Atlus very much.....

Yu-Gi-Oh Rush Duel for Switch on Dec. 7.

Wait a minute, is it going to be digital only in the west?

Sad.....

"Everybody" would be a good "Wii" replacement in the titles of games in the "Wii" series. Everybody Sports, Everybody Play, Everybody Music, etc.
Everybody Toucha My Spaghet

since they didn’t think having Chris Pratt voice Mario was inherently racist to Italians™ enough

EAxpe2hVUAAqJqp.jpg

(couldn’t find the one that says *unless you’re Chris Pratt but y’know)

Nintendo Switch exclusive Everybody Betray Me, I Am Fed Up With This Worlt

in exclusive partnership with Tommy Wiseau
The reversable cover is just his face:

Itagaki_Thumbs_Up_MNT.jpg

yes I know who that actually is, that's the joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom