• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST19 April 2023| A tradition unlike any other

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Sonic Advance 3 for 12€ at a retro store yesterday. I keep wanting to save money but I also keep avoiding saving money.

Help can't stop thinking about Zelda

FtmcYP5akAAukp5

the-simpsons-millhouse.gif

^^

TotK trailer 3 already at 5M views on the JooToobz (well more like 4.9M but close enough!) and still #1 trending after more than 24 hours.

Just for comparison's sake and absolutely nothing else no siree, a certain other presentation hasn't even broken 550k views

TotK trailer 3 already at 5M views on the JooToobz (well more like 4.9M but close enough!) and still #1 trending after more than 24 hours.

Just for comparison's sake and absolutely nothing else no siree, a certain other presentation hasn't even broken 550k views

Seems people are finally fed up with each game being called "Final" but then there's always another one a couple of years later.

They gotta stop lying to people, damn.

And only 4 million of those came from members of this website.

Got a mail from Play-Asia in regards to my FF Pixel Remaster order, apparently they will ship in batches and this is the schedule:

Date of order placement --- Production Completion

On or before 2023/02/22 --- April 20, 2023

2023/02/23 – 2023-02/25 --- May 05, 2023

2023/02/26 – 2023/03/05 --- May 19, 2023

2023/03/06 – 2023/04/05 --- June 02, 2023

2023/04/06 -- --- June 19, 2023

I happened to order on the 6th of april so I'm outta luck here I guess ;P But on the other hand.. I will have my hands full wth another game, but it would be neat to have received it earlier

Isn't the FF16 presentation 20+ minutes in length? It's easy to watch the Zelda trailer over and over which adds to its views, not so for FF16.

Amazing numbers for TotK in any case.

Sounds like E3 2016 all over again 😅

Got a mail from Play-Asia in regards to my FF Pixel Remaster order, apparently they will ship in batches and this is the schedule:

Date of order placement --- Production Completion

On or before 2023/02/22 --- April 20, 2023

2023/02/23 – 2023-02/25 --- May 05, 2023

2023/02/26 – 2023/03/05 --- May 19, 2023

2023/03/06 – 2023/04/05 --- June 02, 2023

2023/04/06 -- --- June 19, 2023

I happened to order on the 6th of april so I'm outta luck here I guess ;P But on the other hand.. I will have my hands full wth another game, but it would be neat to have received it earlier
I ordered mine on April 11th, but getting it sometime in June/July is fine. I might even be done with Chained Echoes, Advance Wars and Zelda by then, just in time to have Octopath 2, the first six Final Fantasy games, and Pikmin 4 to play...

Oops

Random Amazon best sellers in videogames check:

Tears of the Kingdom has moved up a few spots to #2 right behind PSN cards. It's been in a top 5 or so for a while but it usually is behind the Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo, and Roblox gift cards. The Zelda OLED is at #6 and is the top selling selling sku of any console. But the big standout is Mega Man Battle Network Collection for Switch which has been rising and is at #13 currently.

I ordered mine on April 11th, but getting it sometime in June/July is fine. I might even be done with Chained Echoes, Advance Wars and Zelda by then, just in time to have Octopath 2, the first six Final Fantasy games, and Pikmin 4 to play...

Oops

Yeah honestly, I'm not too bothered by it either since I'm just stacked with games no matter how I spin in the upcoming months. We're currently in peak Switch for me personally. I'm eatin' and I'm eatin' good

IMG_6672.jpg
Well thanks to some rare circumstances knocked out 4 kits this week and had a great time doing it, just wrapped up Chuchu’s Demi

IMG_6673.jpg

The HG Witch line is great
IMG_6674.jpg

Somehow my wife ran over a jagged wire cutter and popped her tire. This thing was just sticking to it like Link fused it on there. Wish I could generate a new one with the fusion ability too. Instead I have to replace all 4 since it’s AWD…

IMG_6672.jpg
Well thanks to some rare circumstances knocked out 4 kits this week and had a great time doing it, just wrapped up Chuchu’s Demi

IMG_6673.jpg

The HG Witch line is great
IMG_6674.jpg
I wish I had the patience for Gundam kits. I bought a Zeta when I was in Japan, took it home, realized how intricate it was and gave up instantly lol

Somehow my wife ran over a jagged wire cutter and popped her tire. This thing was just sticking to it like Link fused it on there. Wish I could generate a new one with the fusion ability too. Instead I have to replace all 4 since it’s AWD…
I'm pretty sure real life is actually Tears of the Kingdom, so you just need to try harder.

I wish I had the patience for Gundam kits. I bought a Zeta when I was in Japan, took it home, realized how intricate it was and gave up instantly lol
I mean, Zeta Gundam is pretty infamous too for being a bomb due to the transformation, HG is like the only safe version. If you got a MG or PG it’s not really where you should be starting anyways. They have a lot of levels of difficulty and some great entry points. The new EG line is even simpler

Btw I 101%’d DK64 the other day (breezy 30 hour game, literally half as long as your average modern game)

That extra scene made me sad tbh, made me recall the tragedy. DK needs to get back in 3D (please anyone don’t quote me and leave out the 3D part please). Imagine

Also King K Rool fight is literally goated, like top 3 platformer final bosses and like top 5 final bosses of all time, like on par with stuff like The End, Kefka

DK really weighs 800 lbs huh, apparently Yoshi is lighter than me? (I’m really thin please don’t avatar quote the image is just funny). He’s like CRAZY STRONG (Mario’s weight is light tho but still)

Hmmm am I giving in and starting Nier replicant today or not… just worried bout being sucked in XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom