• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 12 Sep 2022| Trails From Splatoon 03

The First Fami Splatfest: Which Team Will You Join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still both shocked and thrilled that it truly is a normal direct

people will still find ways to be disappointed but hot damn

lmao sorry UK no direct for you

lmao sorry UK no direct for you
On the Nintendo UK youtube channel instead of the direct they'll put out black screen with a photo of the Queen that reads "Out of respect for the Queen, the Nintendo Direct will not be aired during the 10 days of national mourning. Tune in for the Nintendo Direct on the 20th of September, 2022"

Also holy shit an actual Nintendo direct like what the actual fuck it's been forever. Let's get some donkey kong games announced for crying out loud.

Pizza Time!

20220912-134220.jpg

This is from the pizza place near my job. With the night courses I taught for the last two semesters, I became a regular there. This semester though, we're here for the lunch rush (I say as its mostly empty in here). It's pretty good stuff. A little light on the sauce but still quite delicious. Can't beat the pizza places in my old neighborhood, though! So glad my partner still lives around there.

Pizza Time!

20220912-134220.jpg

This is from the pizza place near my job. With the night courses I taught for the last two semesters, I became a regular there. This semester though, we're here for the lunch rush (I say as its mostly empty in here). It's pretty good stuff. A little light on the sauce but still quite delicious. Can't beat the pizza places in my old neighborhood, though! So glad my partner still lives around there.
10/10 would fold

Out of respect they have also temporarily blocked access to all non UK streams for the duration of the celebration mourning period
out of respect they have dispersed a crackerjack fleet of buckingham dweebs to take one final* literal shit on every scrap of earth they still consider a β€œcolony” or otherwise in the name of busy lizzie

*lmao jk

have a rad one ireland

nothing but respect for my Irish friends and enemies alike

Out of respect they have also temporarily blocked access to all non UK streams for the duration of the celebration mourning period
out of respect we have closed down all party supply stores and will pop all balloons on sight

out of respect if yr at a pub and yr not making a frowny face you’re gonna get buried alive by some dour qtips

oh god are all of these next to each other

I tasted the pace of the direct thread and assumed it would carry back here, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to

Out of respect I binged Killing Eve's final season on the day of and I didn't even realize how appropriate that would be at the time

oh god are all of these next to each other

I tasted the pace of the direct thread and assumed it would carry back here, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to
Honestly? The energy is nice. Sometimes it's a lot to quote like five different posts to make a long response. Quick, snappy. I can appreciate that.

If tomorrow's Direct has Fire Emblem, Metroid, Zelda, and F-Zero, I will be very, very happy.

I will also be ever so slightly pissed because I could not watch it live. But mostly happy.

I will also be ever so slightly pissed because I could not watch it live. But mostly happy.
Same. I wouldn’t be able to watch it live anyways due to a regularly scheduled work meeting. But there’s another meeting tomorrow right after that one so I can’t even sneak a glance at headlines until like 11:30 at the earliest.

I’m just gonna console myself with an order of ramen and do it up weeb and proper while I watch it during lunch.

Last edited:
Yall I am so fuckin irritated lol

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Last edited:
Didn't realize it's possible to get banned for calling Yakuza anime now.

I better be careful that I don't accidentally call Yakuza anime.

How long were you around that person? Might not be screwed yet, plus didn't you just get a booster?
I mean the risk is still present

and if nothing else, as I always say…

(deep breath)

IT’S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING

I can’t believe tomorrow morning we’ll have some tiny shred of an idea of things that may be happening in Nintendo’s future

Let me be direct with you, chocolate

There will be no Direct.
…are you doing a bit or are you genuinely out of the loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom