• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck!

rdU94e8.gif

People are just hating because they didn't get a big sloppy kiss from a Minion this April Fools Day.
I actually am kinda disappointed because receiving any form of physical affection on April Fool's Day woulda been hilarious to me

With no Indie Showcase in March, i hope Brazil doesn't mind if i secretly hope all his sources are wrong on recent things and Switch 2 ends up releasing in 2024 after all!

;D

(No offense, and no dig at Brazil, all is well. Sometimes things are right, sometimes they're wrong. ^^)

Where do y’all get or make these GIFs? Lmao

And eeeewww, just noticed the saliva dripping in the minion kiss 🤢

You know there's like ... 2 or 3 ... or rather more websites that are nothing but collection pages for gifs, with search functions and sometimes even "create your own gif" things, yes?

With no Indie Showcase in March, i hope Brazil doesn't mind if i secretly hope all his sources are wrong on recent things and Switch 2 ends up releasing in 2024 after all!

;D

(No offense, and no dig at Brazil, all is well. Sometimes things are right, sometimes they're wrong. ^^)
Same, also I want to see Roooftop-Karen again, it‘s been more than 7 years. Time for her comeback. ; ]

Same, also I want to see Roooftop-Karen again, it‘s been more than 7 years. Time for her comeback. ; ]
In rooftop Karen's universe, the apocalypse has already happened, after the release of 1-2 everybody's party MC Horace has enslaved humanity in rooftop parties for his amused.
In the switch 2 reveal we see her again, she's playing 1-Switch-2 for her new Nintendo console in a rooftop, and showing the new mode of the game Death Match.

Sorry. I clicked this thread instead of the other Nintendo one and saw an awful post I had to reply to.

Oh no...we might have new interesting games instead of overpriced Zelda ports? :(

I miss when we got Zelda games :'(

Wow the "leaker" who retired and came back more times than Silksong has been rumoured for a direct.

Sorry. I clicked this thread instead of the other Nintendo one and saw an awful post I had to reply to.

Oh no...we might have new interesting games instead of overpriced Zelda ports? :(

Wow the "leaker" who retired and came back more times than Silksong has been rumoured for a direct.

Can anyone hear something I can’t loads of people want Zelda Wind Waker

Haven't been to this thread in forever. Are there any rumors concerning a direct happening soon or was the thread made just because hey, it could happen before june?
No extremely credible ones afaik. It's mainly been radio silence from every direction. People are guessing about a Nintendo Direct in March/April because of the Partner Direct in February, but that's about it. There's also talks of an Indie World.

So basically, no, we have no fucking clue. It's been silence for weeks now.

Now that I've said that, I'm going to try and manifest a Nintendo Direct announcement either in 8 minutes or 68 minutes.

Haven't been to this thread in forever. Are there any rumors concerning a direct happening soon or was the thread made just because hey, it could happen before june?

there's rumors from a couple months ago that there will be one in April

nothing more recent or specific than that as far as i'm aware

No extremely credible ones afaik. It's mainly been radio silence from every direction. People are guessing about a Nintendo Direct in March/April because of the Partner Direct in February, but that's about it. There's also talks of an Indie World.

So basically, no, we have no fucking clue. It's been silence for weeks now.

Now that I've said that, I'm going to try and manifest a Nintendo Direct announcement either in 8 minutes or 68 minutes.
Brazil did provide a bit of an update to say what he heard is still a go as of 2 weeks ago

I've been thinking about H2 of this year a bit and honestly, I think we should consider Grezzo's next 2d Zelda. Whether it's another remake or, better yet, a brand-new entry is another thing entirely, but I certainly think it's possible as one of, if not  the big Holiday 2024 game if there's no DK. We haven't gotten 2d Zelda since 2019 so we're definitely overdue for the next one.

I've been thinking about H2 of this year a bit and honestly, I think we should consider Grezzo's next 2d Zelda. Whether it's another remake or, better yet, a brand-new entry is another thing entirely, but I certainly think it's possible as one of, if not  the big Holiday 2024 game if there's no DK. We haven't gotten 2d Zelda since 2019 so we're definitely overdue for the next one.
I do think something Zelda is bound to drop this year. I could absolutely see a 2D game.

i keep going back and forth between whether it makes more sense to have WW/TP this year and the next 2D Zelda next year, or vice versa

Right now I'm leaning towards the former, but (esp. if Grezzo's next Zelda is a remake) I could definitely see 2D Zelda being this year instead

agreed

a new 2D Zelda and a brand new Mario Party game as Nintendo's big holiday push titles still makes the most sense to me

personally i think folks have gotten themselves a little too hung up on every Nintendo game this year needing to be some kind of remake, or that everything totally new from them will be saved for the Switch 2 launch instead

so far that hasn't been the case(Peach Showtime and Endless Ocean say hi) and I don't think it will be for the rest of the year either

I'll gladly eat these words if wrong

Back
Top Bottom