• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game doesn't qualify for being in a Partner by having a third party developer, it happens when Nintendo isn't the sole publisher or even the publisher at all.

A game doesn't qualify for being in a Partner by having a third party developer, it happens when Nintendo isn't the sole publisher or even the publisher at all.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity was included in a "Direct mini: partner showcase" back in 2020.

Echo the Dolphin?

No, we can go further.

Dolphin = the Gamecube's codename.

Gamecube game = Metroid Prime 2.

Metroid Prime 2's subtitle = Echoes.

I choose to ignore that this is a Partner Showcase so that I can maximize my disappointment.
Also a new Fire Emblem Echoes

Unlikely but I can dream

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity was included in a "Direct mini: partner showcase" back in 2020.
No it wasn't, it was announced on Twitter in September.

It was published by Koei Tecmo in Japan if I remember correctly.

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity was announced at the end of a "Direct mini: partner showcase" back in 2020.
All four Nintendo related Warriors games are published by Koei Tecmo in Japan, that still fits what they said.

We've gone over this way too many times. Pyoro doesn't leak through YouTube. I swear, we had one leaker go through YouTube and now people think every leaker does.
I don't think he is a YouTube leaker but he is very similar in nature. Gets the announcements not too long before they're official and can't be wrong. And we did have multiple of them back then.

If Pyoro is right again, then we should expect either a Nintendo IP game fully developed by a third party (ie warriors, Mario + Rabbids) or a Nintendo owned game from a third party IP.

We could have a situation like the Baten Kaitos collection past year. BK Origins is a Nintendo owned game a la Bayonetta, but still a third party IP. I think MG The Twin Snakes also fills that description.

Was talking about it with a friend, we think Pyoro's methods involve direct access to the eShop and Switch news applet backend. Everything he's leaked lines up with one or both

Two legends

=""]

7424521bb7ede2f37b484d60c4c27b3b960059e25702b524f2c1e7285fda1bdc_1.jpg

Let’s go over some factors here
1.) Nintendos schedule has been changing at a rapid pace, nothing is currently sure in terms of their plans
2.) Pyoro can be a troll, but he has never once lied about something
3.) Nintendo franchises such Mario and Zelda have appeared in partner directs, so as long as it’s not made internally any of their franchises can appear
4.) We currently have no knowledge of whats happening past March, and considering the switch 2 has been likely delayed, any planned March announcement has probably been delayed with it
5.) NSO currently has no planned games beyond F-Zero Maximum Velocity, an update to what’s coming in the near future is needed
6.) Nintendo has been porting many GameCube games as of recent, and it’s in the realm of possibility one can be shadow dropped in this upcoming presentation

Let’s go over some factors here
1.) Nintendos schedule has been changing at a rapid pace, nothing is currently sure in terms of their plans
2.) Pyoro can be a troll, but he has never once lied about something
3.) Nintendo franchises such Mario and Zelda have appeared in partner directs, so as long as it’s not made internally any of their franchises can appear
4.) We currently have no knowledge of whats happening past March, and considering the switch 2 has been likely delayed, any planned March announcement has probably been delayed with it
5.) NSO currently has no planned games beyond F-Zero Climax, an update to what’s coming in the near future is needed
6.) Nintendo has been porting many GameCube games as of recent, and it’s in the realm of possibility one can be shadow dropped in this upcoming presentation
F-Zero Maximum Velocity*

Come on Fami, I want a list of all the games that have dolphin. Now,.
From the Nintendo fandom wiki :

Dolphin (Mario) - A species in the Mario series.
Dolphin (Pikmin) - The ship Olimar crashes in Pikmin.
Dolphin (Wave Race) - A species in Wave Race.
Dolphin (Custom Robo) - A robot pod in Custom Robo.
Ecco the Dolphin - a video game for the Genesis and Wii's Virtual Console.
Dolphin was the GameCube's codename.
Dolphin (emulator) - An emulator that allows you to play some GameCube games and very limited Wii games on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Android.
Dolphin (StarTropics) - There are two dolphins in StarTropics, a mother and its baby. In the game Mike must save the baby from the clutches of Octo the Huge.
Dolphin (Picross 3D Puzzle) - A Beginner puzzle in Picross 3D.
Trivia
DolphinDK64

A Dolphin can be seen in a picture in Donkey Kong 64.
Dolphin signs can be seen quite often in Star Fox Assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom