• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST|

When will the next general Direct (full or mini) be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Dark Cloud at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of 1-2 Switch in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the copies and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each game and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Do you know what's really exciting? Famiboards experiencing it's first General Direct.

Oh and the new soundtracks we are going to hear from the new games, especially Fire Emblem.

I started laughing because I suddenly remembered that record gap of 500+ days without a beefy General Direct.

That game really did make this wait for a Direct hardly noticeable. I wish big releases came in January more often.
Yea, it is pretty amazing how getting a game in January makes a big difference. Unfortunately that is usually a dead month for retail so Arceus is more of an exception to the rule.

Big sales beginning this thursday. Yeah, at this point i would be surprised if it wasn't this week. There's a lot of fire.

I love lasagna, especially with pineapples.

200.gif

Only OG's remember this legendary image from far back speculation back on the old place, who knows which year is was 2019 or 2020? Who knows, but i can't find a original painting, but am sure it was done by one and only @Raccoon

40debe5500d9a5d961669f28285cadcfd04fdf4c2517d0910fac71f94e954ca1.jpg

Well, my breath is gonna stink this morning. I can't find my damn tooth brush. I'm so mad, I literally screamed "Fuck You!" to my Switch.

Thankfully I'm wearing a mask. Just don't get too close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom