• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Nintendo Direct announced for February 9th

How do you think BotW2 will appear in the Direct?

• Long trailer

Votes: 25 5.4%
  • Short trailer with name reveal

Votes: 106 22.7%
  • Short trailer without name reveal

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Brief appearance/recognition

Votes: 124 26.6%
  • No appearance at all

Votes: 183 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now it's that time when we are looking which developers are retweeting this meaning that their game will obviously be in the Direct lol

Weebtendo Direct 2022/02/09 — 2 Weeb, 2 Furious

Fire Emblem: Purple
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Chrono Cross Remastered
FF Tactics Remastered
FF I-VI Pixel Remaster
Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp
Triangle Strategy
Everybody Switch! feat. Stinky Horse
Buddy Mission BOND localisation
Pokémon Conquest Remake
Yakuza. All of them.

Style Savvy
Splatoon 3
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Weeb
Tomodachi

Mostly a rip from my Direct Thread post, this time with extra weeb.

Won’t be able to catch it live since it’s way too early morning for me, unfortunately, but I am hyped for it

Lemme get that straight on the first page:

"Mainly".

"MAINLY"

Keep this little word in you mind before you freak out about what might be in the Direct and what not.

Holy shit. I'm so damn hyped. Fami's first Direct!

So much good stuff is bound to show up. I'm so ready to see what Nintendo has in store.

So happy to be here with you fine folks :)

SilentWhichKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Lots of Kirby and the Forgotten Land and Splatoon 3 going to be in this Direct. I guess we're getting Splatoon 3 in June if they're focusing on H1 2022.

Choo Chooooo! Show me what you got, Mario team!

This will be the first one I can watch live since... 2019 I think? HYPE!!!!!

This past week was so worth it, the hints, the speculation and the build up towards today has been insanely fun lmao.

@Raccoon

Opener: James Bond theme plays as we see the classic James Bond title screen. Goldeneye 007 announced for NSO Expansion Pack AND the Goldeneye 007 Remaster with optional gyro controls will be coming to the Nintendo Switch (and Xbox but they won't mention that)
2: Hollow Knight Silksong. Coming March 15, 2022
3. Kirby and The Forgotten Land overview. 3 minutes long.
4. Everybody's Switch One Two now with more Horse people. Coming in May
5. Fire Emblem Four Heavenly Kings. New game by Three Houses team. Coming this July!
6. Chrono Cross Remaster. Coming to Switch in June.
7. Splatoon 3. Release date for early July. New look at gameplay.
8. Mass Effect Trilogy. Coming to Switch in April.
9. Indie montage.
10. Bayonetta 3. Coming in August.
11. New Tomodachi Life game announced. Coming this October.
12. Some Take Two ports.
13. Sakura Wars coming to Switch. June release.
14. Yakuza Zero announced for Switch. May release
15. Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection for Switch
16. One more thing...
17 Closer: We see Mario on the beach. Suddenly Cappy comes flying out of a pipe. Title drop: Super Mario Odyssey 2. Coming this Holiday!

Predictions from a few weeks ago.

I mean Nintendo always says "focused on games coming out in [insert time period]" & then there is at least three games for which that is not the case.

Aaaaalways.

They really want to make it clear that Botw2 won't be here. OK. I am used to it. Act like an Adult. I am 37. I have a child. Calm down.
I wouldn't say that per se. The messaging is always like that, regardless of what actually appears.

(but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't include it just yet. crying like a baby, but not surprised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom