• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST7 Apr. 2022| Launch Timing Update For ST7 Sequel

Which sport are you playing first in Switch Sports?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinyl might be the shit for audiophiles and hipsters alike at the moment, but the tables will stop turning one day, and when that day comes, I will be busting out my cassette tapes.

I think instead of stuff like autographs, I’ll work on saving that money for a steam deck. I’ve been digging into some stuff about it and I kind of really want one still. Next possible way for me to get one is in October though if I reserve one now

It’s the perfect pc option for me as I had stuck with laptops for years as my portable pc solution as I rather have that than a desktop

Did you provide @HockeyBird with his royalty?

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

Investing in @Raccoon was a smart decision. I'll soon have enough buy Famiboards.

Worst thing about Twitter is that every time I go to lurk for Sakurai's pic of the day it asks me if I want to make an account... 😢
At least twitter only asks. If I browse Instagram for more than a couple pictures, it locks me out of viewing any more until I make an account.

Worst thing about Twitter is that every time I go to lurk for Sakurai's pic of the day it asks me if I want to make an account... 😢
They made it worse a couple of months ago , before you could just f5 when asked to make an account and continue from the point you were like it was nothing, that also allowed you to search tweets and see comments of the tweets without an account. Now that they have changed it I just accepted it and made an account even if it’s to lurk only

When on twitter choose to block cookies, and the pop-ups will stop asking.

Ah thats good to know too. I usually just open an incognito tab if I want to read someone's tweets without the hassle of the sign up page.

That feeling when still no new Mario Strikers info...

Hope for tomorrow, and if not this week then I guess there's still Switch Sports

Last edited:
We’ve gotten
-Splatoon 3 date
-Xenoblade 3 date
-Fire Emblem Three Hopes trailer

While Mario Strikers comes out earlier then all those and no trailer.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Mario Strikers isn’t real and we all collectively dreamt it.

(Or it’s just a cool sports game and doesn’t need as much anticipation or marketing)

Nah. It’s not real. Daisy fans rejoice.

We’ve gotten
-Splatoon 3 date
-Xenoblade 3 date
-Fire Emblem Three Hopes trailer

While Mario Strikers comes out earlier then all those and no trailer.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Mario Strikers isn’t real and we all collectively dreamt it.

(Or it’s just a cool sports game and doesn’t need as much anticipation or marketing)

Nah. It’s not real. Daisy fans rejoice.

To be fair, it is a Mario spinoff based on a niche sport. The audience for the game is pretty small. Now Mario Buzkashi, that would be a big time seller. We'd probably see trailers every week.

They've been releasing a trailer on Tuesday every week this month(2 last week) so I think expecting something tomorrow isn't too out of left field. Only possible games that need trailers are Strikers and Pokemon, and Pokemon is never this early, therefore a Strikers trailer is possible. That being said, they could hold off until next week to wait for Switch Sports release

They've been releasing a trailer on Tuesday every week this month(2 last week) so I think expecting something tomorrow isn't too out of left field. Only possible games that need trailers are Strikers and Pokemon, and Pokemon is never this early, therefore a Strikers trailer is possible. That being said, they could hold off until next week to wait for Switch Sports release
I wonder if we'll get a Bayo 3 trailer Twitter drop? People are saying September or October for its release date, but if it ends up releasing around August like Astral Chain, I could see Nintendo releasing a new trailer with the release date outside of a Direct.

I wonder if we'll get a Bayo 3 trailer Twitter drop? People are saying September or October for its release date, but if it ends up releasing around August like Astral Chain, I could see Nintendo releasing a new trailer with the release date outside of a Direct.
“New Tweet for Bayo 3 with video”

“Its a Anouma style announcement type video”

g2hC.gif

This week should be all about Switch Sports. If Nintendo plans to to drop another trailer for any other game soon, i think it will be next week at the earliest.

This week should be all about Switch Sports. If Nintendo plans to to drop another trailer for any other game soon, i think it will be next week at the earliest.
That's what I'm thinking too. All Switch Sports this week, then hopefully Indie World next week (I'm going to keep predicting that until it happens)

Worth noting that movie delays often aren't due to development issues or stuff like that (like with video games), but rather due to scheduling. Universal's schedule is sort of a mess (backlog of stuff to release after COVID), so it was only a matter of time before they started reshuffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom