• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wild that I asked who Red Mecca were when I put them on a playlist last week

brains! who needs and / or what am the head hole

OH THAT RED MECCA

you better believe I’ve watched Killing Eve
and deeply curse the name of whoever’s responsible for season four being so absolutely bad?! and derailing all character motivations and logic?? and the editing is suddenly just… horrible?? and the writing???? how the fuck??? I mean probably at least partially COVID but oh my god
Tell me about it 😫

Are we allowed to make threads on Activision games coming to Switch? I figured I'd ask since they're a PoS company.
They most likely don't have anything coming to Switch this year and next year MS's acquisition should be complete. The moment it is, MS would have a very thorough cleanup in the company.

Triangle Strategy is basically "I Can't Believe It's Better Than Final Fantasy Tactics!"

Tell me about it 😫
I feel like I’m losing it reading all the reviews of it that are like β€œit’s not as good now it’s just fine” and I’m like… no

it’s actively fucking bad now

and you can’t just slam a two second previously used (and effectively used!) sound cue into a scene as a stinger to mask shit editing! none of them make sense out of their initial contexts! fucking editing heresy!!

by the power vested in me by the shitpost abyss and also by being super queer, I declare season four outright homophobic, if not by design then by sheer principle of the thing

c1a3c1f4991d4595a481d51ca7d7961df828edc54c1250c95966ac5e256e3d1e_1.jpg

I feel like I’m losing it reading all the reviews of it that are like β€œit’s not as good now it’s just fine” and I’m like… no

it’s actively fucking bad now

and you can’t just slam a two second previously used (and effectively used!) sound cue into a scene as a stinger to mask shit editing! none of them make sense out of their initial contexts! fucking editing heresy!!

by the power vested in me by the shitpost abyss and also by being super queer, I declare season four outright homophobic, if not by design then by sheer principle of the thing
wait shit what? they managed to fuck up the final season of Killing Eve? 😳

wait shit what? they managed to fuck up the final season of Killing Eve? 😳
what are you talking about? Season 3 was great!

it’s like outright terrible, spare yourself. a complete insult to the incredible cast and all notions of taste.

what are you talking about? Season 3 was great!

it’s like outright terrible, spare yourself. a complete insult to the incredible cast and all notions of taste.
YES IT WAS

goddammit I was really looking forward to this. I love the show so damn much I can't believe they've done this

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Duality
Breath of the Twiforce
2 Breath 2 Furious
The Two Breathers
Dos Respiraciones

They said they wouldn’t reveal the title cause it was somewhat spoilery.

Breath of Duality tells you nothing lol

Unless it’s bad breath and good breath
stinky breath of the smelly wild

Yes. Jobs, crystals, airships are all present and accounted for.
why did I read this like a spicy dunk on Steve Jobs’ questionable cancer treatment choices?

Hey hey hey hey hey

Guess what everyone?

it’s a little over 3 months to E3 season and we can hopefully be rid of rumormongering about the BotW 2 name
hell yeah! E3 2023 reveal!! wait

someday we will howl at the moon when the transcended nintendors reveal the unspoken name to us in the clouds

The Legend of Zelda: Link Gets Breezy

Hey hey hey hey hey

Guess what everyone?

it’s a little over 3 months to E3 season and we can hopefully be rid of rumormongering about the BotW 2 name
See, that's where you are wrong.

It can't stop, won't stop. Breath of Perpetuity.

Nintendo should give us Sin and Punishment Successor of the Skies Remake before the themes, but that's just my honest opinion.

• Breezy of the Weezy
  • Zeld: G’Breezy
  • Both of the Wilds
  • Skyward Swordward: Other Sword
  • Skybob Squaresword
  • Wild Wild Breaths
  • Dual Breathstinies
  • The Legend of Some Asshole idk
  • Ganon’s Big Score
  • Hyrule Wilderers: Age of One or More Ages
all outta hinges today

The Legend of Zelda: Two Princes

Breath of Duality isn't the worst BoTW2 subtitle I've heard, I wouldn't mind seeing it

Like, I don't think it'll be the actual subtitle but it's not terrible

Officially had my first session back in classroom mentoring since 2019!

It was a big step for me, and it took a lot out of me. I felt less anxious than I expected when I was actually there, but the night after and today I have a massive stress hangover; I still feel light-headed, nervy, and exhausted.

Still, as scary as it was, I faced my OCD and won, and for that, I’m proud of myself.

• Breezy of the Weezy
  • Zeld: G’Breezy
  • Both of the Wilds
  • Skyward Swordward: Other Sword
  • Skybob Squaresword
  • Wild Wild Breaths
  • Dual Breathstinies
  • The Legend of Some Asshole idk
  • Ganon’s Big Score
  • Hyrule Wilderers: Age of One or More Ages
all outta hinges today
I would accept literally any of these over the stuff that's been sincerely suggested so far.
I swear if it actually ends up being Breath of the Darkness or Breath of Duality then I will be Breath of the Angry

look I can tell you definitively why it’s not gonna be Breath of the Anything or Whatever of the Wild

marketing

Nintendo doesn’t want grandma getting confused at the GameBucket

sure sure they pulled a Wii U and Yoshi’s Woolly / Crafted World but like… the same generation of Zeldorp in the same style with a bunch of same world and the same name? they uh

i

well they might fucking do it but I really don’t think they will

look I can tell you definitively why it’s not gonna be Breath of the Anything or Whatever of the Wild

marketing

sure sure they pulled a Wii U and Yoshi’s Woolly / Crafted World but like… the same generation of Zeldorp in the same style with a bunch of same world and the same name? they uh

i

The Legend of Zelda: Game of the Bucket

My copy of Kirby will be shipping tomorrow. Should be here tomorrow instead shipping. Ugh. The things I do for physical copies.

marketing

i

Well they did make two Mario Parties in a row that both have β€œSuper” in the title.

But Zelda is handled differently, I agree they will not give it a similar name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom