• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new on the switch Pro?

Seen some videos guessing it’ll be either this year or next. But all just guessing cause how insane their line up is

The Nvidia leaks were documentation from 2019, there wasn't anything in them that makes a 2022 release any more likely. I'm not sure what a strong line-up for 2022 says about the likelihood of new hardware, it likely has more has to do with an influx of projects that Nintendo has ready after Covid-19 slowed things down for year or so.

Shout outs to my weebs who let the intro/outro for animes playout every episode even in the age of “Skip Intro” and “Next Episode” buttons.

To all those making Mayonetta pictures, Hellman’s was right there for you. Disappointed.
oddly enough i didn't make either of those

if you google image search mayonetta there's a healthy amount of them

and nothing nsfw on the first page! edit: :(

Why's it called Drake now instead of Dane?
The Nvidia leak actually referred to it as Drake, called it that by name. The belief is the person who leaked the "Black Knight" name which led to "Dane Whitman" might've been misunderstood, they might've meant "Dark Knight," as the character Tim Drake did hold the Batman mantle for a while.

Or something.

Searched ASMR vids on YouTube and like the third video is Ben Shapiro’s state of the union response. What kind of shit is that.

Like anyone wants to hear that little freaks voice any time at all, let alone before bed.

they should put PC engine/TurboGrafx games on NSO next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't shout this loud enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should put PC engine/TurboGrafx games on NSO next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't shout this loud enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIVE PLAYER ONLINE BOMBERMAN 93

YOU MIGHT AS WELL CANCEL EVERY OTHER GAME EVER

I have to go last minute to travel for work and will be bringing my TG16 mini. So I’m in total agreement with this.

I don't think Elaine used this many exclamation points in that one episode.

I don't think Elaine used this many exclamation points in that one episode.
download.jpg

Started playing Majora's Mask today. Wonderful game.

Actually couldn't get into it as a kid due to the time setup, but it doesn't bother me now. The game is genius.

Well rather than start Danganronpa 2 wound up unlocking the shy guy skins in Mario golf over the last hour and a half so I think I’ll do a bit of Digimon cyberslueth then call it a night

Your prediction is more brutal than mine.
literally no one has anything positive to say about it so far. jeff on the giant bomb podcast said he can't think of a full price game that left a worst first impression on him, and he's been covering games for like 30 years. ben moore from easy allies said it's like a 2/10 game.

literally no one has anything positive to say about it so far. jeff on the giant bomb podcast said he can't think of a full price game that left a worst first impression on him, and he's been covering games for like 30 years. ben moore from easy allies said it's like a 2/10 game.
Oh lord we might have worst game of generation on our hands

I’ve seen some Babylon Falls footage and some extended gameplay and it doesn’t look that bad like it’s being made out to be.

Actually interested in trying it. I mean not now but it’ll probably be 10 bucks soonish Sadly for platinum tho

Yeah, Babylon Falls footage doesn't look too bad at a glance but how good those games truly are often comes down to other system than just the basic gameplay. Is the loot system rewarding? Are the levels fun enough to play over and over again? What is the gameplay loop? Those type of things can really float or sink a game like Babylon Falls.

The Nvidia leak actually referred to it as Drake, called it that by name. The belief is the person who leaked the "Black Knight" name which led to "Dane Whitman" might've been misunderstood, they might've meant "Dark Knight," as the character Tim Drake did hold the Batman mantle for a while.

Or something.

Nate dug so deep that they decided to name it after him as punishment.

or the code name changed, there is actually still one reference to "Dane" in the documentation.

Shit i literally assumed it was an inside Nate joke when i saw that lmfao

Codename Drake. It all makes sense now. Nintendo revealed their next system nearly 20 years ago. We just didn't know it.

5 / 10

Babylon’s Fall features the shell of a Platinum Games release, however, it doesn’t go anywhere beyond that. The combat is dull and colourless, the story and graphical presentation are weak, and the micro-transactions it tries to shove down your throat feel like blatant predatory practices. There are some enjoyable moments of co-op gameplay, although they are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom