• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST6 Mar. 2022| Marchful Mode

What is the best (non-Kirby) Kirby franchise main character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably measure in inches too, ya weirdo

Aonuma cutting his hair, now HockeyBird posting a gif of football. Truly this is a strange day.

Btw as a somewhat longer-haired guy, Aonuma's mane was always a hero of mine. It makes me kinda sad to see people cheering its absence. ๐Ÿ˜ข

Oh and @Suswave don't think I didn't notice you casually skating past my Wind Fish theory. I'll be keeping an eye on you.
frysquint.gif
which theory?

sorry shitโ€™s been loaded and bad, I havenโ€™t had as much forum consistency and follow-through lately

BOTW2 delay sucks, but in other news I just discovered that horses eat out of your hands. This game, man.....

I booted it up the other day and discovered Hinox can swim.

I have played this game for 300+ hours and I didn't know that.

For some of you who are disappointed with the Zelda delay, come join us Xenoblade fans in September

simpsons-room-for-one-more-homer.gif

Big environments to explore. A universe shattering story. Anime cat girls to meet. Search your feelings. Give in.

Still not sure where people are getting 6 year dev time. BotW DLC wrapped up in 2017. Late 2017 they started throwing ideas and enter pre production phase. Game most likely started actual development in 2018, with full swing by 2019. That is 4 years, and that is being generous with 2020/Q1 2021 may as well not counting at all.

Still not sure where people are getting 6 year dev time. BotW DLC wrapped up in 2017. Late 2017 they started throwing ideas and enter pre production phase. Game most likely started actual development in 2018, with full swing by 2019. That is 4 years, and that is being generous with 2020/Q1 2021 may as well not counting at all.
In some cases it's a misunderstanding of dev processes, in others it's a bad faith exaggeration

also re BOTW being 2023 that means a couple things

1. maybe we get some other Zeld for the annual shenanigannual (gimme those HD Wii U treats or a new 2D sitch!)

2. Iโ€ฆ I forgot but it was a really good point and a net positive for the majority of us

also I forget what team I was on but if Iโ€™m supposed to wear an avatar of shame, someone throw something at me and Iโ€™ll photoshop it to my horrific will

p.s. โ€” shenannual

For some of you who are disappointed with the Zelda delay, come join us Xenoblade fans in September

simpsons-room-for-one-more-homer.gif

Big environments to explore. A universe shattering story. Anime cat girls to meet. Search your feelings. Give in.

LOL I still need to play XC 2 first

also re BOTW being 2023 that means a couple things

1. maybe we get some other Zeld for the annual shenanigannual (gimme those HD Wii U treats or a new 2D sitch!)

2. Iโ€ฆ I forgot but it was a really good point and a net positive for the majority of us

also I forget what team I was on but if Iโ€™m supposed to wear an avatar of shame, someone throw something at me and Iโ€™ll photoshop it to my horrific will

p.s. โ€” shenannual
Would that horse Kirby one be sufficient?

Would that horse Kirby one be sufficient?
you mean the horse link swap?

wait is that what yโ€™all have been calling horse kirby this whole time??

orโ€ฆ what did I miss??

god I cannot keep track of anything, forgive the slipping

Looking through the twitter and man so many people are talking about Aonuma's hair, it's even more than about the delay itself!

Being a filthy luxurious upper class OLED owner, sprawled on my bed, sports on the TV, Switch in tabletop mode ready to play Kirby.

Srsly though this is helpful with fatigue because I don't wanna hold the Switch up due to muscle and joint pain

which theory?

sorry shitโ€™s been loaded and bad, I havenโ€™t had as much forum consistency and follow-through lately
No worries, it's been a fast morning. ๐Ÿคฃ

See here:

Hang on, waitโ€ฆ isnโ€™t @Suswave from Canada? Has the abyss been full of maple syrup all this time?!?!
Is @Suswave from Canada? Or is Canada from @Suswave? Does the Great White North only exist in their mind? Is that the true secret of the abyss? But I've been to Canada so it must be real, right? But on the other hand, Link has been to Koholint. Oh god, is @Suswave the Wind Fish? Is the Grรถgol Bonanza yet another dream world they're creating, to be populated by the lost minds of the almost-living? Are we all just bags of thought aimlessly wandering the halls of the abyss, itself a syrupy trap laid by The Incinerator? Is that why Pepsi tastes like shit to me?
That's how I started my morning, writing that.

A few days ago, my friend called me to talk about a guy she met through a dating app. For their first date, he took her to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0. I told her right then that it wasn't going to work out and that she should get the locks changed on her doors.

A few days ago, my friend called me to talk about a guy she met through a dating app. For their first date, he took her to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0. I told her right then that it wasn't going to work out and that she should get the locks changed on her doors.
I had a first date once where she wanted to go see DBZ: Battle of Gods (which had a modest theatrical run in the States). Before the movie started they had a thing come on the screen that said "Tonight's Presentation Will Be Dubbed in English" and there was spotted groaning in the audience. She rather loudly said "What's the problem? That's the best way to watch anime!" and I literally turned to her and said (as a joke) "I think we should see other people."

Anyway, I'm single.

I had a first date once where she wanted to go see DBZ: Battle of Gods (which had a modest theatrical run in the States). Before the movie started they had a thing come on the screen that said "Tonight's Presentation Will Be Dubbed in English" and there was spotted groaning in the audience. She rather loudly said "What's the problem? That's the best way to watch anime!" and I literally turned to her and said (as a joke) "I think we should see other people."

Anyway, I'm single.
f304e95b5b59bec00d39a00826dd0a13.jpg

BOTW2 delay sucks, but in other news I just discovered that horses eat out of your hands. This game, man.....

Completely unreal that they did this on Wii U. Can't wait to see what they do with Switch, but improvements in the BotW2 footage so far haven't been massive. We'll see.

Also, 800 hours into BotW, I didn't know this. I also didn't know that Lynels can teleport (?!) until recently ;P .

Anyway, I'm single.

As a joke, huh? Right. Time to start opening the floorboards of your house and checking the missing women reports from 2013.

Still my favorite Ass Creed trailer

"There are certain moments a man never forgets. His first kiss. His first duel. But most of all, the moment he first discovers his purpose in life"

That's a good one, but one thing I didn't like about the early Assassin's Creed era: the fact everyone called it "AssCreed" early on.

(ใ††_ใ††)

Also real talk, the anti-Retro sentiment I've seen on enthusiast forums and even from Nintendo fans look so ๐Ÿคก right now.

It sucks that they had a cancelled game for sure, but all things considered they aren't taking much longer with Prime 4 (announced to restart development in early 2019) than Nintendo is with BOTW2 (development announced in mid 2019, probably started earlier than that). And with much less funding and employees to boot. Theres even a super fucking slim chance Prime 4 releases before BOTW2, or at least Prime Remake.

Maybe if Aonuma spent more time working on Zelda and less time getting a fresh look the game'd be out this year.

In between BotW2 delay, screwing up at work and going through some extremely hard personal news.. What a messy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom