• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
*AIRHORN NOISES*

GRÖGOL BONANZA IS PART OF A GAMING LEAK!

aApWb8i.png

this is maybe the funniest full-circle validation I have ever experienced

I've been waiting for a Rune Factory 4 sale and getting it for 9 bucks is great. Can't wait to get addicted again!
I've been getting the urge to replay it, too. I haven't played the Switch version specifically but I do own it, and I heard it has some extra content?

<glances at the other life sims in my backlog and tucks them deeper into the digital cabinet>

hi, sorry, can someone tell me what "plot" is?
I think you can plant turnips in it?

Curse of the Golden Idol is free with Netflix (on mobile)
Is it like a limited time thing or is it free to download now and play however you want later?

HlOzCQM.png

there might be something I haven't been completely forthright about in this thread...

well they better get used to cool characters because Grögol Bonanza is packed full of em
ayyyyyyyyyy

(seriously it's such an honor to know that you're enjoying the world of the game and like these weird little birdlets I've woven together!! 💕✨)

ayyyyyyyyyy

(seriously it's such an honor to know that you're enjoying the world of the game and like these weird little birdlets I've woven together!! 💕✨)
Well you led with an OST full of bangers before there was even a demo and that's a hook, line, and sinker for me. Best way to get my attention onto a game really quick 😅

Plus I can't get enough of the damn Ronch design

the expression on that face is just

it's art

The end of an era.

That face is pure misery. It's the most pure expression of misery i've ever seen. People need to put this as the definition of the word in dictionaries. Every human on this planet immediatel understands what misery is by looking at this man's face here.

they got really mad about cool characters in URL strings

typical american web-based company

the page title, etc, all reflect the truth...

Celebrates with superior EU-normed keyboard with all those nice ä, ö and ü directly on it

Celebrates with superior EU-normed keyboard with all those nice ä, ö and ü directly on it
By the way, that is something I find funny as a brazilian. I mean our localized keyboards have the ç on it, but the other ones we merely have the accent marks keys, instead of needing keys just for: â á à ã é ê í ó ô õ ú.

By the way, that is something I find funny as a brazilian. I mean our localized keyboards have the ç on it, but the other ones we merely have the accent marks keys, instead of needing keys just for: â á à ã é ê í ó ô õ ú.
I suppose it's because we only have three of those special letters (and ß).. or maybe because the dots don't really work as their own character?

I suppose it's because we only have three of those special letters (and ß).. or maybe because the dots don't really work as their own character?
Maybe the former, we have the key for doing the umlauts as well, I just forgot to list it because they were dropped in the latest grammatical reforms (they were just used as ü, but the key allows for using in any vowel).

Is it like a limited time thing or is it free to download now and play however yo
Curse of the Golden Idol is part of Netflix's Game Pass-like library. Games may fall out of it someday, but stuff like Sonic Mania, Hades, Dead Cells, Immortality, Oxenfree etc. have all been there for quite a while. Rise of the Golden Idol (the sequel) should be coming to the service later this year.

Does anyone know when they usually do Tetris 99 events? I'm surprised there hasn't been a Thousand Year Door one yet.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Last edited:
Maybe Zora's Domain and the Hylians can work out a deal where Zelda and Yona wed, leaving the kingdoms in good hands while Link and Sidon ride off into the sunset.
Firing up the old AO3 account, going to knock out 50k words on this

(Into the sunrise though cus that's where Hyrules sea is)

Fami, I need some recommendations!

My 7yo daughter is a fan of Tiny Stickers Tale but I think she's seen everything the game has to offer at this point. I'd like to get her a new game that would be a middle point between "the little donkey game" and Animal Crossing.

She's mostly interested in collecting things, decorating and dressing up her character. I think she would enjoy a super duper simple farm sim but she cannot read very well yet.

Any ideas?

Fami, I need some recommendations!

My 7yo daughter is a fan of Tiny Stickers Tale but I think she's seen everything the game has to offer at this point. I'd like to get her a new game that would be a middle point between "the little donkey game" and Animal Crossing.

She's mostly interested in collecting things, decorating and dressing up her character. I think she would enjoy a super duper simple farm sim but she cannot read very well yet.

Any ideas?
You’d have to help her but maybe Atelier Ryza(funny enough the alchemy actually is picture based) or Sakuna of rice and ruin? Tho those might be a bit advanced

We have a comic book thread? I wanna yap about Skybound Transformers
👇👇👇

Link continuing to be silent when he meets Yona:

link-reaction.png
the funniest and bleakest part of TotK was all the "no no no don't worry, none of this was ever gay" reinforcement

nah. fuck that. fish boyf

it is truly amazing what people would publish in print about the most innocuous things, souring the entire experience for the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom