• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
@chocolate_supra origin story

s-l1200.webp

Yes, this is apparently a real, official comic. And Yes, it's written by Ken Penders.

based but it's too bad that Lord & Miller were simultaneously pretty shitty to the animators in cranking out sequels
Ah dang, there's always a catch ain't there? 😩

Happy One Week of the Grögol Bonanza demo being available! I... I'm just excited, lmao.

Here are some of my favorite screenshots if you haven't had a chance to wander around yet.

UTQEbwi.png

000EBF6.png

s5Lyxhp.png

GFdECh1.png

2z6uUce.png

YGuu3zs.png

8zmtSrN.png

uV85kaM.png
Every one of these screenies is a vibe and I love that

@chocolate_supra origin story

s-l1200.webp

Yes, this is apparently a real, official comic. And Yes, it's written by Ken Penders.
This is correct information

Mario Sunshine Runs Wild New
lX7nROm.jpg

Mean Geno: We are backstage here with Super Mario Sunshine, the presumptive number one seed in the upcoming Famiboards Bash at the Beach Tournament, presented by Subway: Eat Fresh. Sunshine, how do you feel that many fans in the Fami Universe don't even think you're a very good Mario game at all.

Super Mario Sunshine: WELL, let me tell you something, Mean Geno. When most of these pipsqueaks cross through those ropes and go toe-to-toe with Gooper Blooper, they don't even know which button to press. A? Brother, you gonna jump on those 10-foot pythons? WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO after that? You gotta grip it. And you gotta rip it. And you gotta make it inexplicably flat like paper so you can get that Shine.

Ya see, I'm a beautiful game. I'm the best game in the world, brother. These marks on the Internet, they're just afraid of my Pachinko stage, brother. They blame the camera. BROTHER, have you ever played Super Mario 64? It's like going ten rounds with a shark's tongue, which I will not be doing because I'm the greatest of all time and I'm going to win the Undisputed Universal Game of the Summer (Presented by Subway).

You think Wave Race 64 can take me down? You think California games can sniff my boots? Brother, you're in for a rude awakening when Super Mario Sunshine and ALL of its Shineamaniacs run wild all over you.

Mean Geno: General Discussion, back to you.

I think that the remaining husk of Twitter is vile and rancid

that said, I am cautiously and quietly posting the occasional update there, because having presence as a small developer is difficult and also awful

You know what I dislike?

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Weather-map-2-abc-jm-240603_1717416320586_hpEmbed_16x9.jpg

🫠
what's goofy is I'm totally used to seeing these temps in summer and I dunno why this year they're finally freaking out about it
Cause summer doesn’t start for 2 more weeks and these are extremely high and early considering the lack of a system type. I’m facing a 14 degree bump tomorrow myself. Shouldn’t be too awful tho

Cause summer doesn’t start for 2 more weeks and these are extremely high and early considering the lack of a system type. I’m facing a 14 degree bump tomorrow myself. Shouldn’t be too awful tho
Late-May/early-June is usually a lot warmer than late-August/early-September (at least in the northeast)

okay anyone with a new 2ds xl: is it normal for my 2ds to boot up after I turned it off with the battery light flashing red?? even though no one touched it and it was charged when I left it?

Anime music does wonders for working out, especially JAM Project.
But have you heard the opening and closing themes a couple of the members did for the PS1 Getter Robo Daikessen game, Can’t Stop and Say Goodbye (Loneliness) ?

Got myself all worked up in a rage over the final palette in Side Order. Tried it with all my hacks, wiped at the end. Tried it with no hacks, wiped at the end. All this conniption over a silly little weapon for use in multiplayer.

Well look what just got confirmed for Anime Expo this week:
July 6th
"Kinnikuman -Perfect Origin Arc-" Episode 0&1 Premier Screening and Behind Story Talk by the Director and the Producer

The world premiere of "Kinnikuman -Perfect Origin Arc-" Episodes 0 & 1. Don't miss out on the behind-the-scenes talk by the Director and the Producer of the series!
So officially confirmed for NA. Haven't seen any word on what service yet, Netflix got it in Japan and some other regions but that doesn't confirm it for here(personally I'm hoping it isn't but I'd imagine we'll find out either way this week)

Will there be +18 versions of Famicom, Super Famicom, Game Boy and Mega Drive for the Japanese NSO?

I really want to play this incredibly silly looking thing when it comes out. I’m generally down for all of it lol.

Gen Urobuchi ✅
Ridiculous key art (the one at the start) ✅
Kazuma Kiryu’s VA ✅ playing the main character who is a rabbit piloting a mech suit ✅

But have you heard the opening and closing themes a couple of the members did for the PS1 Getter Robo Daikessen game, Can’t Stop and Say Goodbye (Loneliness) ?
I never played the game, but Endo Masaki's Cant Stop is a fucking BANGER! It was one the songs I was working out to yesterday.

where can i buy some accountamability

You can do an A.M.A. for free on Famiboards. As for the account part, you already have one here!

As for the ability, that's something you know for yourself, but i believe in you.

Whipped this up for that thread about Nintendo maybe raising their game prices on the next generation, but thought it was funny enough to post here:

Back
Top Bottom