• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST33 June 2024| Bash at the Beach feat. chocolate_supra

• Thread starter Deleted member 1081
  • Start date
Yeah, people obsessed with Midori have been trying to dox them and try and get info from their friends. Shits all fucked.

I'll just edit the pronouns now that I know the whole story. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Last edited:
WAIT, FUCK, I REMEMBER WHO MYSTICDISTANCE IS!!!!! HOW DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO THIS DEEP!?!?!??!??!?!

I don't know the full story but from what I can tell, they pretended to be a Japanese woman who had leaks? When they're actually a white guy? Lol, did they actually have legit info or was that false as well?

except this person isn't a girl
Yeah, I just saw the posts in the other thread. That's what I get for posting without checking. I just saw the original tweet about them trying to dox them and I didn't want to look for the info because I didn't want to know someone's personal information.

I don't know the full story but from what I can tell, they pretended to be a Japanese woman who had leaks? When they're actually a white guy? Lol, did they actually have legit info or was that false as well?
The info was legit, the way to get that info was part of the problem. Midori betrayal a group of colleages with privilege information

in fact, this happened due to a betrayal by Mystic with his closed group of colleagues who truly have the privileged information

Mystic stopped getting and was running out of news to share

Yeah, I was putting scores into a bowling score thing and I'm not sure how I got to 231. Bowling scores are confusing.
Believe it or not (and you might believe it since you are also of the midwest), scoring bowling was a part of my final exam in PE. I think I can still do it fluently, too!

is it uh... hot in here? did I maybe just go super saiyan or some shit??
sorry I'm late

pVHdCzO.jpeg

Going to bowling alleys can get pretty expensive, huh? I looked up the nearest one for a get-together with some friends and it costs triple digits to even rent a row for an hour! If I ever get a date one of these days, I'll keep that in mind.

The info was legit, the way to get that info was part of the problem. Midori betrayal a group of colleages with privilege information
I’m still skeptical that anything they tweeted aside from P3R details is legit. Ain’t no way random journos are going to know anything about P6 at this point, unless SegAtlus employees were willing to risk breaking break NDAs this early in development (when there is going to be a much smaller pool of people with information).

Every once in a while during a lengthy group conversation I’ll throw in a random “we’ve come full circle” comment.

So far no one’s ever asked me to clarify. They either nod in agreement OR stay quiet making a face while trying to work out what I meant.

woof

alright

landing on the ground now

can't believe y'all got a nonuple-post out of me

is it uh... hot in here? did I maybe just go super saiyan or some shit??
Can't believe I slept through this based string of posts.

sidon obviously wasn't written as queer, and I'm not seriously going to try and argue it was authorial intent.

but this pride month Doctor Who finally kissed a bloke onscreen, which I've wanted to see since I was a ten year old lad with confusing feelings about David Tennant

As such, I will not surrender my absurd gay fish headcanons this month!

Wario is also a gay man thank you for understanding

Last edited:
Every once in a while during a lengthy group conversation I’ll throw in a random “we’ve come full circle” comment.

So far no one’s ever asked me to clarify. They either nod in agreement OR stay quiet making a face while trying to work out what I meant.

Damn i didn't know you're a CEO!

I couldn't do my usual RFA session on monday (always doing it mondays, wednesdays and fridays), so i did the monday set on tuesday.
But since i was out of norm last week and the week before already, and didn't want a third week to be like this, i also did the usual wednesday set.

You can't imagine how fucking sore i am everywhere.

Sounds on brand, lol.

Them: Hey, could you elaborate on that?
@Mr_No_U: No u.

I feel like I've fallen into a highly-specific internet rabbit hole. One that is constantly telling me to buy 1000xRESIST

So, fuck it, I bought 1000xRESIST:

bought1000xresist.png

(*schreien, quick you have time to edit, I'll edit mine too)
I appreciate you, but alas I was too slow inbetween checking emails at work 😅

But hey, for someone who only vaguely recalled the word Schrei because my sister had a Tokio Hotel phase and have yet to learn the correct conjugation from Duolingo, I'm kinda proud of myself for coming up with that on the spot haha

...there is an internal struggle to riff the most obvious joke, but I genuinely can't remember if the creator of the animated video in question is a shitbag and I probably shouldn't be looking up said video on my work laptop 🥲
I have no idea what video you're talking about but lately it seems like too good a chance that anyone online is a shitbag so nothing wrong with playing it safe 😅

I appreciate you, but alas I was too slow inbetween checking emails at work 😅

But hey, for someone who only vaguely recalled the word Schrei because my sister had a Tokio Hotel phase and have yet to learn the correct conjugation from Duolingo, I'm kinda proud of myself for coming up with that on the spot haha
(now I can't edit mine smh)
That IS good hell yeah. German is also just stupidly hard so... honestly conjugation, declination, causal mistakes are to be expected for any non-native

Finally getting back into hot tea, haven't had one since January when I was sick. You'd think I'd have more during the colder months but I kinda like sipping on something hot when it's hot outside.

Back
Top Bottom